Author Topic: All my sims keep standing around peeing thenselves  (Read 3554 times)

Offline AleksLehtinen

• Nooboo
All my sims keep standing around peeing thenselves
« on: February 23, 2017, 06:42:31 AM »
They won't move, they won't do anything but repeatedly pee themselves. Hours have passed and they refuse to do anything but pee when they've already peed. No clue how I'm still playing this game with all of it's annoying glitches and bugs. What do I do?

Offline AleksLehtinen

• Nooboo
Re: All my sims keep standing around peeing thenselves
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:32:08 AM »
I also recently added in the master controlller and story progression mods. And the lag has been bad ever since then. I restarted the game now and it's showing the same laggy signs as it did before everyone started to freeze and pee themselves.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 11:07:41 AM »
You may need to reset the Sims or town. Also we have some tips to relieve lag and freezing.

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812

Tips to Relieve Lag and Freezing
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg422978#msg422978
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 12:04:22 PM »
Are you sure that free will is on ?
StoryProgression can create more lag. MasterController shouldn't. Try uninstalling StoryProgression and installing Overwatch and ErrorTrap, as these two mods should reduce lag and fix many bugs.