Author Topic: No Sims Showing up in Live Mode  (Read 2811 times)

Offline xgoldenrose

• Nooboo
No Sims Showing up in Live Mode
« on: February 21, 2017, 10:30:01 PM »
I downloaded both mods and cc today, and when I went to go to live mode this is what I got

I don't know what's going on. I've tried everything I can, and it still happens. Once I removed the mod folder from the game, it went back to normal.

Help? :(

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: No Sims Showing up in Live Mode
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 10:32:27 PM »
You need to test your mods one by one. The toddler patch in particular broke many of them. Beware of mods that aren't up-to-date.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xgoldenrose

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 10:35:42 PM »
I
You need to test your mods one by one. The toddler patch in particular broke many of them. Beware of mods that aren't up-to-date.
have over 2000 mods worth of cc and stuff. YAY

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 10:38:24 PM »
Start with testing the stuff you downloaded today. I mean, if your sims disappeared today, it's more likely to be linked to something you downloaded today. But anyway, I can only advise to get rid of default replacements that were released before the toddler patch, because they're incompatible with the toddler patch. Non-defaults should be fine.

Offline hugeboote

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 06:32:31 AM »
I downloaded both mods and cc today, and when I went to go to live mode this is what I got

I don't know what's going on. I've tried everything I can, and it still happens. Once I removed the mod folder from the game, it went back to normal.

Help? :(
Mods can mess your game play up. I always have some sort of issue or lag with mods.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

anything