Author Topic: Sims not able to go to festivals  (Read 15945 times)

Offline Ruthelyn

• Nooboo
Sims not able to go to festivals
« on: February 03, 2017, 09:57:32 PM »
My Sims are not able to go to Festivals. I get notifications that there are festivals, and to look for signs around town about them.  When I go to the map to San Myshuno there is not an option to go to one, even in the area where the festival is held, according to the festival guide provided on this website. I have tried this on two different occasions and with two different sims from the same family. Am I missing something? Even when I click on a place to go in that city I am not able to travel to it.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims not able to go to festivals
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 03:32:37 AM »
In the notifications about the festival (the drop down one at the top right of your screen) there is a button to click that says 'Show Festival Information'. Click on that and then another screen will pop up with information on the articular festival with another button that says 'Travel to X Festival' ('x' being the name of the festival). This will also give you the opportunity to include other sims with your sim when he/she travels.

Or you can travel to the festival by going to the community lot that is in the area. So for the Spice Festival for example the karaoke bar is the lot to travel to if for some reason your sims can't travel directly to the actual festival.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ruthelyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 02:20:04 PM »
Thanks! I tried travelling directly to the lot and that didn't work so I will try more festival info. I'm wondering though if part of the reason why it didn't work was because I had a pregnant sim on my lot?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »
Shouldn't have anything to do with a pregnant sim as I take my pregnant sim to festivals. (Side issue... been trying for a vamp baby with a human sim and a vamp non-stop so the poor thing is constantly pregnant lol).

The festival time table info is here (click) so that might help you plan when the next one is due.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ruthelyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »
I was able to go to a festival today! Thanks for the information everyone. My Sims went to the romance festival. Hey have any of you tried apartment living? Do you like it compared to living in houses?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:02 PM »
Ruthelyn --- Welcome  to the forum!

I like apartment living and living in houses :).  Apartment living requires you to focus on what your Sims really enjoy because of the size issue.  However, there are 2 penthouses and some larger apartments that have quite a bit of space for your Sims to use.