Author Topic: Romantic Interaction Glitches  (Read 2777 times)

Offline KillaCeleste

• Nooboo
Romantic Interaction Glitches
« on: January 21, 2017, 01:41:13 PM »
Not until recently when I bought City Life has this glitch occurred but there are quite a few interactions my sims are unable to do. There are two "Ask on Date..." options but neither work, and I was only able to go on dates via calling the sim that's standing right by the other. Also, my sims can neither propose nor try for baby. The options are there, but when I try they t-pose and it clears all their actions. The options worked fine before and I deleted all cc/mods I've downloaded since downloading CL. Everything else seems to work fine except for these three interactions, any idea how to fix them?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Romantic Interaction Glitches
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :)

There is an open bug report about sims not being able to propose here (click)

I'm not sure about the dating issue but perhaps it might be a cache issue if you did not delete the localthumbcachepackage.file from your TheSims4 folder after removing your mods.

With the try for baby issue is there room in your household for another sim? If so have you tried that interaction with other locations like the telescope, wardrobe, tent etc? Have you tried selling the bed and replacing it?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.