Author Topic: Everyone is booing me... Why?  (Read 2748 times)

Offline TristenTia

• Nooboo
Everyone is booing me... Why?
« on: January 18, 2017, 07:41:25 AM »
I'm honestly starting to get a bit desperate here. I've tried cheats, mods, and everything else to correct this... Even removed my own fame level. No matter where I go or what I do or how nicely I act... Everyone is booing me. But for some reason... If I hoard a sim with romantic interactions eventually they woohoo and all the normal stuff. But they're booing me the whole time! if I talk to someone and the little icon pops up over their head that their relationship is increasing, it actually just decreases. Yes my sim is the emperor of all evil, so I figured it was just because of the red aura. So I created a desperate sim with the evil and klepto traits, even some shared traits with my sim, then moved him into town as a tester. They woohood... But our relationship instantly decreased and he was booing me too. Tried clean slate. Tried long distance friend. Tried absolutely everything. If I do befriend someone I just get a notification 2 seconds later that I don't call them enough.
I've put a lot of work into this sim and her life I don't want to start over. Please help.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Everyone is booing me... Why?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:50:22 PM »
I'm just guessing here, but do you think it could be the evil trait that is doing this? Try changing the traits and removing the evil trait and see what happens. If the booing stops, you'll know that this is the cause.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Everyone is booing me... Why?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 02:33:19 PM »
It's because of your sim's job. Good, friendly and family-oriented sims boo the emperor of evil.