Author Topic: Sims 3 'Processing' while moving in sims  (Read 4196 times)

Offline chococat101

• Nooboo
Sims 3 'Processing' while moving in sims
« on: January 01, 2017, 03:52:39 AM »
In my sims game, I made me teen sim move in with his townie boyfriend who is also a teen by going into edit town a switching the households so i could make my sim move in with the townie. All was good until I pressed the 'ok' button on the screen that comes up when my sim tried to move in. After I said yes, it said processing and the cursor was the loading circle thingy, but unfortunately the screen and cursor have been stuck like that for a very long time now.
I have Seasons, World Adventures, Generations, and Pets but im not playing with pets although its installed. I also have Twallan's WooHooer (just the base) and Twallan's Story Progression (base and extra). Other than that though, no CC

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 'Processing' while moving in sims
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:59:30 AM »
It sounds like what happened is your game may have crashed while trying to process the move.

If you have a previously saved game try that. If that doesn't work and it tries to crash again. In the link below are some troubleshooting tips to try:

General Crashing Issues (Tips to help with)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg425173#msg425173

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chococat101

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 04:05:22 AM »
Thanks so much! I'll definitely try that  :D

Offline Trish

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 08:02:03 PM »
If anyone is still having this issue, about being unable to "Propose going steady" If you use testingcheatsenabled true and Shift click the sim, click "Add to active family" and that will make the option appear. I was having the same issue, I have the master of seduction, never dull, and attractive, I was making out over and over until it was "Extremely irresistible, I still didn't have the option to "Propose going steady". Once I moved him in, the option was available. Hope this helps!