Author Topic: Sims Squad  (Read 2392 times)

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
Sims Squad
« on: December 27, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »
It was a beautiful Tuesday afternoon and I was out on patrol. My name is Tiffany Stone. A two-day old rookie cop. I noticed a criminal by the name Nina Caliente. A trash bin tipster. I did my duty by issuing a citation for littering. After I wrote her up I proceeded to go back to the station to fill out my report. I was using the "Police Method" of typing but who walks in less than five minutes but Detective Nina Caliente. I know it's my second day on the force but I hope I didn't see my first dirty cop. Cause when Officer Tiffany Stone is on duty, nobody is above the law.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Squad
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 06:30:10 PM »
lol! Least Nina wasn't the Captain!  ;D That glitch got fixed in the last patch.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 04:35:09 AM »
lmao.....Apparently, they didn't fix it or I didn't get it cause the only ones Sims 4 I had before that time was Sims 4 digital bonus and the free Holidays pack.  I gave myself all the rest of them and immediately started playing and that was the first one I wanted to try out.  So it's still a bug or they never did fix the bug and left it in there cause its halarious.  You just never know with those minds at EA.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 06:17:32 PM »
I meant, now sims who commit crimes can not be the Captain (Level 10 of the Detective career). That was the bug that was fixed in the patch. I guess they consider lower levels of the detective career/police fair game still.

The detective career has always been a bit plagued with bugs but with the captain being a criminal your sim could never arrest them etc which meant the career levels could not progress so it really borked the game for that sim unless you quit the career and deleted the current Captain using the Manage Households menu.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline wkoziol

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 03:27:58 AM »
Ok, now that does make sense.  After all, we can't have a chief who can pull an Axel Foley if you know what I mean.  So I guess Detective Nina Caliente won't be chief/captain.  :)

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 03:57:56 AM »
That is pretty common. Many of my games had sims that were formerly fighting or littering and then became a detective. It doesn't affect the game as far as I'm concerned.
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?

anything