Author Topic: Fast Lane Stuff Pack Not Installing --- solved --- but additional game issues  (Read 6260 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
@MrsFlynn
I found the terrain tool and flatten lot.  However, this screenshot is what I got.  It looks like it made many holes in the ground that aren't safe.  How would I fix that?

Screenshot-33.jpg

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
@Loconut --- I have TS4 on Origin, and I have TS3 on Steam (but I activated the code on Origin.

I'll try to figure out how to do the rest of your post.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
There must be objects on the lot that prevent flattening it completely. Move the objects before flattening, and if it doesn't work MasterController can purge objects that cause problems.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
There must be objects on the lot that prevent flattening it completely. Move the objects before flattening, and if it doesn't work MasterController can purge objects that case problems.
Thanks @Candyd :)!  I'll try it, now.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
I messed up trying to flatten the lot, again, so I put that park on a flat lot, and it looks fine, now.  I know I still have to learn how to lower terrain, but at least that lot is fine.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
What looks like is happening is you may have put it on the "wrong" lot. Like maybe you placed a lot some where that wasn't level and placed the lot on it.

Something to try is move the lot to a different lot that is already there. You may need to bulldoze a building first.

How to do this:

1. Go to Options (...) Select Edit Town.
2. Click on the Move Tool (the hand)
3. Click on your lot and move it to any available empty lot.
--- These will show up with an outline of a box over them.

Move2Lot.jpg

If you need to bulldoze, use the button that has a bulldozer on it to bulldoze the building on the lot.

EditTownUI.jpg

Options - Lower Left
Change Household - Upper Left
Select - Upper Right
Move Lot - Middle Right
Build/Buy - Middle Right
Bulldoze - Lower Right
World Editor - By the Bulldoze button. It's a tool to use to place different size lots on the map.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Thanks, @MrsFlynn --- I'll try it now.  Thanks a lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
What looks like is happening is you may have put it on the "wrong" lot. Like maybe you placed a lot some where that wasn't level and placed the lot on it.

Something to try is move the lot to a different lot that is already there. You may need to bulldoze a building first.

How to do this:

1. Go to Options (...) Select Edit Town.
2. Click on the Move Tool (the hand)
3. Click on your lot and move it to any available empty lot.
--- These will show up with an outline of a box over them.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

If you need to bulldoze, use the button that has a bulldozer on it to bulldoze the building on the lot.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Options - Lower Left
Change Household - Upper Left
Select - Upper Right
Move Lot - Middle Right
Build/Buy - Middle Right
Bulldoze - Lower Right
World Editor - By the Bulldoze button. It's a tool to use to place different size lots on the map.

@MrsFlynn --- I did it!  I already placed 2 lots the way you described above.  Thanks a lot.  I'm starting to understand more about TS3, I think :).

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Yay!! That's good to know!! :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Yay!! That's good to know!! :)
Thanks!! :)