Author Topic: Please help! Housing glitch is ruining game? :(  (Read 1543 times)

Offline snotbubble25

• Nooboo
Please help! Housing glitch is ruining game? :(
« on: November 27, 2016, 06:36:30 PM »
I'm trying to rejuvenate Isla Paradiso. I've deleted the mass of elders from the town by evicting them from their homes and deleting them from the clipboard. I made new families and now I'm trying to move them into the empty houses. Only, the game won't let any Sims move onto a lot that isn't empty land. They can also only move in with a few families (not all of them, for some reason) who are already there.

There's no icon above the houses (that empty house symbol) when I try to move Sims from the Simbin or the clipboard into the empty houses. The only way that I can make the Sims move in is by saving the house to the library, bulldozing the house, putting it on a new lot (if won't let me put it back where it was, that space has to remain empty for some reason), and then moving them in. This means that eventually I'm going to run out of lot spaces (as I can't use them more than once), and it takes me forever to move a Sim into a new house.

I use the NRAAS career mods, StoryProgression mod, and a few others. I have the latest patch. How do I fix this problem? It's ruining my game and I'm on a 9th gen legacy. :( I would just move them to a new neighbourhood but then they'd lose connections to their relatives that don't live with them.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Please help! Housing glitch is ruining game? :(
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 07:13:59 PM »
I'm not sure how to fix the game glitch other than if you have a previous save you can try using that.

However, you can keep relationships and export several households at once if you use Nraas Porter.

If you have questions regarding this mod or any other Nraas mod, it may be best to ask them. As they're more familiar with the mods. -- http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Chatterbox
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.