Author Topic: Autonomy Question  (Read 8082 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Autonomy Question
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 02:34:30 PM »
@coolsim9999999 For the first time ever, I rage-quit TS4 today because of autonomy. It's driving me nuts that my sims persistently won't do as they are told >:( I always play TS3 with autonomy off, so TS4 has been a different experience. I like some of it though - the pecks on the cheeks and hugs etc. are pretty cute to watch. But random push-ups suddenly taking precedence over prevention of starvation - grr ;D
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 03:00:13 PM »
My current sim and I keep fighting over the radio station.  ::) He wants to listen to the new Talk Back station (or whatever the name is) I want to listen to Alternative. I change it, he changes it back, I change it again... and so on. We really need to be able to take their remotes away.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 03:28:51 PM »
@coolsim9999999 For the first time ever, I rage-quit TS4 today because of autonomy. It's driving me nuts that my sims persistently won't do as they are told >:( I always play TS3 with autonomy off, so TS4 has been a different experience. I like some of it though - the pecks on the cheeks and hugs etc. are pretty cute to watch. But random push-ups suddenly taking precedence over prevention of starvation - grr ;D
@Nindigo --- I really enjoy seeing my main TS4 family's caring interactions.  However, too many push-ups in a row can be exasperating!

My current sim and I keep fighting over the radio station.  ::) He wants to listen to the new Talk Back station (or whatever the name is) I want to listen to Alternative. I change it, he changes it back, I change it again... and so on. We really need to be able to take their remotes away.

@Playalot --- Radio station arguments with them are quite interesting.  I totally agree that we should be able to hold their remotes somewhere:)!  I wish I could put them in the storage room.  My Sims are more likely to be found on their gaming rigs, microscopes, telescopes.