Author Topic: The Dueling Veronaville Dynasties (All is right with the world, Updated 01/27)  (Read 16856 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Dueling Veronaville Dynasties
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2016, 05:04:42 PM »
The child portraits are adorable as always.
I rather think Thasia also has Akira's ears and slimmer nose.
Not to rush you, but I look forward to seeing how Thasia changes when she ages up to a teen, hehe.

So nice that the children from all three households are getting to know each other!
It must be hard to play each household for exactly a week then move on to another household!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2016, 05:16:29 PM »
@NexttoNormal --- This is a great story :)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2016, 05:53:55 PM »
@oshizu Thank you! I have a lot of fun with the childhood pics of the parents, I think Paolo and Gunther are both adorable kids :P I think Thasia will probably start to balance out as she gets older, regardless I have a feeling she'll be stunning. And aren't Desdemona's kids adorable? I'm really happy with how all of the kids look so far. And yes it's so hard to switch, I have a hard time choosing my favorite family too and I want to play them all!

@FrancescaFiori Gunther as a kid is certainly a cutie! And I'm pretty proud of how the store turned out, it's spacious enough too that people don't get crowded or stuck. The Capp-Munch family is definitely hard to control at times though haha, so many people doing different things at once. Plus everyone has different schedules.

@coolsim9999999 Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2016, 06:05:42 PM »
@NexttoNormal --- You're welcome  :)!  I am definitely enjoying reading it.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2016, 02:22:52 AM »
Thasia is so cute! I agree with oshizu about her maybe having Akira's nose, but I'm glad she mostly takes after Bottom. They are both lovely. It's nice to see Thasia is getting a good head start on her friends as well as he enemies! :)

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
Re: The Dueling Veronaville Dynasties (Updated 12/09)
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2016, 01:35:47 PM »
Monty Scene III (week 3)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Petruchio: Heyo! It's me Petruchio! Mom decided to let me tell this part since she and dad were really busy with work this week. Plus she said it'd be good practice for when I'm older. So I guess you can see that I've started collecting stuff, I finished my aspiration early so I had a lot of time to do whatever I wanted.
You'll see what I was collecting soon, but for now I'm gonna keep it a secret.
Oh I also have an enemy. Stupid Titus Capp, he's in my class at school and always thinks he's smarter than me. But I have better grades!
He ended up coming over to the park near my house but I kicked his butt! That'll teach him!
But I really like his sister Tamora. She's one of my closest friends.
Mom and my brother Lucentio ended up getting sick this week, so did dad but he ended up just hiding in his room while he was home.
I managed to avoid getting sick for a while which let me work on my collection more. You can see four of them here!
But I still got sick at the end of the week.
Oh! Mom and dad both got promoted at the end of the week! Mom says once we have a little more money saved up we're moving. I don't really wanna go but she says I'll still be at the same school.
Dad got me and Lucentio a cool poster for our room from one of his games!
And I also got my collection done! Seven MySims toys!
I also started practicing the violin and I'm really liking it! I'll definitely keep up with it!
And since mom, dad and me all have birthdays coming up soon we decided to take pictures on Saturday! I guess that's all for now, see ya around!

I figured I may as well mix it up with who was narrating, especially since right now all Beatrice and Paolo are doing is grinding. Beatrice is now a level 6 chef and Paolo is a level 7 pro-athlete. The biggest accomplishments definitely come from Petruchio though, who's maintained his A student status, completed the Artistic Prodigy aspiration and maxed the child creativity skill, and has now reached level 4 in the violin skill. He's also completed his collection of 7 items, the 7 MySims figures, which have a value of $150. No new comparison pictures since there hasn't been a birthday in this part, but he will be aging up as soon as the Monty family is played again.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2016, 02:18:45 PM »
Thanks so much for the close-ups of Beatrice and Petruchio at the end of this chapter!
Not that surprising with the lovely Beatrice and charming Paolo as his parents, but Petruchio is super handsome already!

Good job on getting so much done already, Petruchio!
Since you made an enemy of Titus already, do you only need to retain that enemy status until you become the heir?

I've never played a Rival Dynasties Challenge so am unclear on all the rules but am really enjoying your story!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2016, 09:04:48 PM »
Wow that Petrucchio is quite the kid!  He's done amazingly well with his aspirations and grades and time to finish his collection already.  Impressive.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2016, 09:46:27 PM »
Wow that Petrucchio is quite the kid!  He's done amazingly well with his aspirations and grades and time to finish his collection already.  Impressive.
I agree ---  Petrucchio is a really great, smart character.  @NexttoNormal --- I like all of your Sims in this story :)!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2016, 12:34:05 PM »
So glad I finally caught up on this. I didn't really play in Veronaville much in TS2, but, I am loosely aware of the histories of the different families. Really enjoying this story!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2016, 12:11:19 PM »
Like Mags, I also just got caught up with this!  The Rivalry Dynasty looks awesome (aweSim?), but I don't have Sims 4 (yet), so I haven't been able to try it out.
I rather enjoy how you're fleshing out the unique families, yet giving their stories overlap.  Looking forward to reading more  :=)

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2016, 01:50:18 PM »
Loving the twist on the Rival Dynasties Challenge using Veronaville characters. Looking forward to reading more. I love how you are changing up the narrator occasionally too.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2016, 09:26:02 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone! I don't have an update yet (I have been sick all week with a bad cold and have been mentally preparing myself for a somewhat invasive medical exam), but I do have a present for you guys!

All three families from the legacy are available for download from my profile (Profile name: GMDziadosz)! Additionally, I've recreated some familiar faces for the Sims 4: all of the Veronaville families! Not all of them are on my profile yet, but they will be by tomorrow morning! They're as close to their original TS2 appearances as I can get, although I've put my own personal twist on the way they dress.

Titania Summerdream (Bottom's mother)

Antonio Monty (Beatrice's father)

Miranda Capp (Desdemona's older sister)

Have fun with them! You're welcome to use them in stories too as long as I'm credited!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2016, 11:32:50 PM »
@NexttoNormal

I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well and hope that your medical exam offers an effective solution to your extended illness. <3

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2016, 12:07:23 PM »
I really like the Sims you've created! I've only played Sims 2 a very, very little, but you certainly get me interested in these characters. 

I hope you feel better soon!