Author Topic: Making Changes to VideoCamera.ini, no in-game response?  (Read 2232 times)

Offline TaeRae

• Nooboo
Making Changes to VideoCamera.ini, no in-game response?
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:16:50 PM »
I have been stuck on this for a while now and it's getting very frustrating, any help would be beyond appreciated.

I've been wanting to make Sims 4 machinima for a while now, and have done so with both Sims 2 and Sims 3 in the past. For some reason, when I change my camera settings in the VideoCamera.ini folder of my game, nothing happens in-game. I've followed tutorials where they show examples of their camera speed changing, but mine does absolutely nothing. I've fooled with all of the options. Nothing. I've done a complete re-install of my game, and nothing. I am totally stumped, and nobody seems to have any information on this... I can't film with a fast camera.

If someone could please help, I'd be forever grateful. I'm borderline desperation over here haha.

Thanks in advance,
-Tae

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Making Changes to VideoCamera.ini, no in-game response?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 11:50:11 PM »
This is a little beyond our scope of knowledge. I tried to search out how to make machinima and am not really finding much of anything that might be of help.

I was even trying to think of helpful sites, but I can't really find any as this is a pretty specific topic that doesn't seem to get talked about a lot.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.