Author Topic: Taking Both Careers  (Read 1830 times)

Offline IceCream

• Nooboo
Taking Both Careers
« on: October 11, 2016, 10:18:41 PM »
I wish to get all the items (base game). I want to get items from both the Patron of the Arts and Master of the Real. I did this previously with the music job and when I quit, I went to the first level of the music part of the entertainer career. Is there a workaround for this or will I have to take control of another Sim so I may get the other items?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Taking Both Careers
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 11:06:19 PM »
Hi @IceCream you'll need to take control of another sim as one sim can not complete both branches of the same career. It is possible to unlock all the items using cheats though if you don't want to play another sim.  :)

Cheats Link

Main Page of Guide to Careers
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 12:56:03 PM »
If you would like the benefit of any particular item, or would like to look at it, without owning it, you can put the item on an unused lot. If you put the item outside any house, you will have access to it. For instance, you can build & launch a reward rocket by putting it on an unused property & visiting it, with your Sim. Also, I like to decorate non-played restaurants, with reward items, sometimes. An inspiration globe keeps the chef & host happy.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 03:31:31 PM »
If you would like the benefit of any particular item, or would like to look at it, without owning it, you can put the item on an unused lot. If you put the item outside any house, you will have access to it. For instance, you can build & launch a reward rocket by putting it on an unused property & visiting it, with your Sim. Also, I like to decorate non-played restaurants, with reward items, sometimes. An inspiration globe keeps the chef & host happy.
That's a really good idea, @CuriousSim! :)

anything