Author Topic: Help Nanny culled?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline simtx27

• Nooboo
Help Nanny culled?
« on: September 09, 2016, 11:45:54 AM »
I created a sim who married Summer Holiday, they had twins. So i wanted to test out what the nanny does. So Summer and her husband became friends with her. The twins sensed became teens and Summer had another daughter. But the Nanny i hired and my family became friends with disappeared from the game. The painting she did while watching my kids has 'Made by        '. She was a not in world townie. I sort of remember her traits, she had dance machine, insider (?) and jealousy or loner. She also had long black hair. Has anyone encountered a townie who has nanny as a career and has those traits. Did the game cull her?

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Help Nanny culled?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 12:15:28 PM »
I'm not sure which ep's you have, but does the game whisk the baby off to "day care?" Usually, children are OK for a little bit until mom or dad get home from work. Of course, I don't have GT right now. I only have the base game and GTW.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simtx27

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 02:13:57 PM »
I have included an screenshot of her. Since she has the "Dance Machine" trait, i think she is a random townie from the Get Together EP.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 07:19:39 PM »
@simtx27  the sim would have been culled (deleted) from the game. If you have sims that you want to keep they have to be moved into houses where they are exempt from being culled (deleted).

We have residents lists here - click. All other sims (apart from the one you make yourself) are just game generated sims.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline simtx27

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 11:46:12 AM »
When using the mc command center which setting prevents sim culling: bypass culling true or false?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 03:36:24 PM »
Sorry, I don't use mods so I can't help you there. Is there a web site for the mod where you could ask that question?

I found this support thread on the USA official sims forums (click) , so maybe try asking your question there?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.