Author Topic: The Legacy of Lore - Molly World  (Read 29741 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Born, Baby, Born [Part 2]
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2017, 11:37:42 AM »
Of course the best part of being a dad (and an uncle!) has been putting my children's books to good use. I've even written several for the kids, including Princess Minerva, A Semi-Truck Named Albus, and Alistair, definitely not Royal in Any Way, Nope.

There's nothing quite like having a captive audience, am I right?

Minerva often follows me around the house demanding plot points for books I haven't finished yet. "Daddy, Daddy, will Isabela ever get married?"

No way, Sunshine.

Whereas Albus has been in the spree state to finish up his toddler skills in time for aging up. Sadly he was two points short of having all his skills to 5, but the boy can identify broccoli. That he can do.

I've been learning piano. I want to grab the "two creative aspirations" point since I have a lot of free time with a maxed career and two completed aspirations under my belt. Plus it's fun to jam with my wife when she's practicing guitar. To begin with, we just set up a keyboard in the living room for jam sessions. I'm not bad, if I do say so. And if Liana doesn't say so.

Speaking of Liana, she's craving cake again. And you know what that means. Minerva thinks it means she gets some of the cake. She does not. We've sugar crashed once and that was enough for everyone.

Yep, nooboo 3 is on the way. Mom even stopped by to congratulate us!

And of course to check in on everyone. She's an awesome mom like that.

Oh and to sleep in her own bed, which scared the everloving snot out of Alistair. Which, fair enough, you don't see a spectral beehive peeking out from your comforter every day.

Dad has been by a few times too with sage advice. It's always good to see him. And it gives me more ideas for my short story anthology, Dad's Grooves, which is now in its fourth issue!

Plus he helps Alistair feel better about that lady voice thing.

"Son, you just gotta wear your weird like a neon rave bracelet of pride!"

"I don't do neon."

"Bah, I saw that eyeshadow."

Albus had his child birthday with an appropriately boring cake. He rolled the creative trait, which is fantastic!

He aged up with strange color changing hair that seems to alter between my color and Liana's color every time he changes clothes. We assume this is another bug.

Eventually Liana's tummy popped and she had to tell the kids she was expecting again. Minerva took this to mean she'd get to boss someone around for a change.

Albus took this to mean he'd need to be an expert big brother and got a little too invested in maxing all his skills.

He spends a lot of time chatting with his baby sister, helping her out with that ever crucial communication skill (notice the wacky hair change)

Gotta give the kid credit, Minnie did max out communication shockingly early.

Of course she routinely uses that skill to ask for dessert, which we do not want to give her. I admit my self control is weaker by the day.

But, perhaps best of all, Kool Kidz is back in session! Look at those adorable spousal options, would ya?

Arya's kid looks exactly like her.

And Wednesday's is always in a snit. Also she wears a turban.

I have a clearer picture of her, but I really wanted to illustrate that she is always in a bad mood. Cute kid, though. Nice turban.

Liana is trucking right along in her career despite her constant pregnancies. We were recently gifted a grand piano by her employer. Had to make room for it, but it's a nice addition to the house, for sure!

It's crazy how different life is with kids, and how fast they grow! I can't even remember what life was like before.

And I imagine that memory loss is about to get even worse, now that Molly has arrived. Another daughter. Watcher help me!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Born, Baby, Born [Parts 1 & 2]
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2017, 04:21:34 PM »
Yay! Congratulations on all the babies! Albus is a total cutie, but I think I'm partial to Minerva with her excellent communication skills (regarding cake) and her mother's eyes. Welcome to Molly!

Alistair is so charming with his makeup skilz and penchant for old lady bedrooms. Too bad about Ghost Grandma popping back in and reclaiming her bed! Made me chuckle, though. :)

Wednesday's daughter and her perma-pout are wonderful. She is totally pulling off that turban. Very nice! So excited to check out the whole new crop of spousal options! Hooray!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2017, 03:31:56 PM »
Just caught up with this. I absolutely loved Eugenie and her town filled with book-characters (and others). Albus and Minerva are both adorable, and I can't wait to see Molly join them.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2017, 07:42:59 PM »
Liana is so pretty. I imagine that Minerva and Molly will be just as gorgeous!
Nice of Albus to help Minnie with the Communication skill. Was he building Social at the same time.
So many children now! Even with Carver moving out, you must have a full or close-to-full house again!

Looks like Alistair was so shocked to see Grandma in bed that he had to take a wee! *giggles

How great that Eugenie is already back visiting her family.

Looking forward to meeting Shaft in your game! With Cleopatra Jones, too?

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Dumble Lore's Army
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2017, 05:30:33 PM »
"So I said to the guy, that's my llama!"

"Boo, Al'sr. Boo!"

"I don't know what you want from me, kid."

"Be funny like the green lady."

She meant Tiffany. See, Tiffany was in a family way. Aaand so was Stella de la Vega. Both by Luka Rodgers. And Luka had married Stella. So poor Tiffany was blimp sized and not feeling great about it.

I guess she took out her frustrations on a dollhouse roleplay with Minnie a few days ago.

Apparently this was the most entertaining thing our child had ever seen.

"Woops, I dropped the daddy and his head broke and now he's ugly forever! Ha. HA!"

Poor Tiff though.

Anyway, no one's quite as honest as a kid. In any event, Alistair is working on his joke star aspiration despite the fact that he'll likely move out before he can complete it. Can't fault the guy. He has maxed out two teen careers for us so far, though, which is great. And he found Minerva that time I turned around for one minute and she was halfway to Newcrest.

So far, at least, Molly can't run that fast, even if she can now walk on her own. Cute little gremlin, isn't she?

She's also a lot nicer to Alistair about his jokes.

"Llamas are funny!"

"That's what I've been saying!"

"You're funny."

"Aw."

I've been trying to talk Liana into another one, since our cadet branch will be moved out soon, but she usually sweet talks me into distraction.

Plus, apparently she's been so behind that she's forgetting her chords, so the idea of being pregnant again is less than appealing.

"Boo, Mama! Boo!"

Luckily toddlers don't come up the stairs if they can avoid it, so I've been able to work on my musical aspirations without fear of criticism.

She's at least encouraging with her sister.

"You did real good dancing today with auntie, Molly. Real good!"

"Yay, good dancin'!"

And she came extremely close to maxing out every single toddler skill. At this point, I'm not truly sure it's possible.

Liana and I were at work for her birthday, which was a sad thing to miss. Her aunt and uncle did take up the mantle impressively though and had a mini celebration for her with a nice, blue cake.

Unfortunately, her sister refused to take part in the festivities because she was depressed that 1.) we'd gone to work and 2.) she was being "left behind" in toddlerhood. Poor poppet.

Minerva was strangely secretive about what trait she aged up with, but judging from the mysterious refrigerator that came home with her from school the next day, Liana and I just assume she's a klepto. Whatever. Love the kids you've got, right?

Honestly, she wasn't too thrilled about leaving the nursery behind either. We built out the second space upstairs for the girls to share next to their brother.

But, after spending your whole life alongside a sibling in the nursery, Minerva's first night by herself was a scary prospect, even if it is only for a little while.

Molly too was very displeased with being put to bed without her sister in the room, and tantrumed out of her story twice before we finally got her down.

She actually still spends quite a lot of time in there. Either she misses Molly or she's just attached to her comfort zone. We hope it's the former.

She and her brother Albus are working on the Social Butterfly aspiration at the same time, which is a great opportunity for Kool Kidz to serve its purpose. Or as Albus calls it, Dumble Lore's Army.

He immediately bonded with the prettiest girl he could find to fill the role of BFF. Because obviously, he is my son. Clara Bjergsson is a striking looking child, but we all know that doesn't necessarily mean a good lookin' adult.

Minerva decided to play wicked grace with whoever would take her on until she find a worthy candidate. She actually sat down, sighed, and said, "okay boys, impress me." Definitely my kid.

Well, it turns out the Goth kid is also a klepto. It's a match made in larceny.

They had multiple interactions about "the thrill of the steal" while the other kids exchanged raised eyebrows with each other.

So, we'll see how that develops. Maybe when he gets his lady voice, she'll decide to keep it platonic. Either way, I don't trust those sunglasses.

Maybe I couldn't handle another kid anyway. I'm barely keeping up as it is.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Dumble Lore's Army
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2017, 07:13:41 PM »
Molly is so cute with those green eyes that she inherited from her father and grandfather. All the children are adorable, though. I can't stand the teen falsetto voice, either.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2017, 07:52:20 PM »
Molly is so cute with those green eyes that she inherited from her father and grandfather. All the children are adorable, though. I can't stand the teen falsetto voice, either.

Oh no, it is legitimately female voices that all the teen boys in town have been getting. I guess it's a fairly common bug since I found a thread on the EA forums with around 90 other people having the problem. Poor Alistair started his teen years with the "sweet" female voice ramped up to an impressively high pitch :/

It does pair pretty amusingly with the vanity table glitch, though. Little boys constantly powder puffing and then aging up with their mother's voices.

I'm so glad you're reading :-D

Yay! Congratulations on all the babies! Albus is a total cutie, but I think I'm partial to Minerva with her excellent communication skills (regarding cake) and her mother's eyes. Welcome to Molly!

Alistair is so charming with his makeup skilz and penchant for old lady bedrooms. Too bad about Ghost Grandma popping back in and reclaiming her bed! Made me chuckle, though. :)

Wednesday's daughter and her perma-pout are wonderful. She is totally pulling off that turban. Very nice! So excited to check out the whole new crop of spousal options! Hooray!

Oh yeah, I think it's pretty much a given that I'll pick a girl as the heir this time around just because of my own watcher's bias. Nothing against Albus, he's a good kid.

Liana is so pretty. I imagine that Minerva and Molly will be just as gorgeous!
Nice of Albus to help Minnie with the Communication skill. Was he building Social at the same time.
So many children now! Even with Carver moving out, you must have a full or close-to-full house again!

Looks like Alistair was so shocked to see Grandma in bed that he had to take a wee! *giggles

How great that Eugenie is already back visiting her family.

Looking forward to meeting Shaft in your game! With Cleopatra Jones, too?

I really do find Liana just absolutely gorgeous. Possibly the most attractive sim I've ever played, including those that I've built myself. Though Eugenie does give her a run for her money (if you ask me).

I've never seen Cleopatra Jones! I mentioned to a movie buddy last night that I want to add it to our queue. I adore how feminist 70s blaxplotiation films are and it looks like this one is pretty much the hallmark example that defined that part of the industry. I think I'll get an Angela Bassett from the gallery, plop a fro on her, and name her Cleopatra

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2017, 01:04:22 AM »
Hehe. Minnie is a tough crowd! Did she really bring a refrigerator home from school? That's a very skilled kleptomaniac, particularly for a child! Glad she's already found a partner in crime. Sign me up for Team Minerva! Molly is very cute too, though. Poor little thing, getting left behind. Being a toddler is hard.

Love Liana's distraction tactics.

Ah, the curse of the lady voice! I still can't believe they didn't fix that one with the last patch. :P

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2017, 03:02:36 PM »

"Match made in larceny", hah! Hands down Team Minerva + the Goth kid. Min is just bursting with personality. Love Allistair glitching out like that and rolling the goofball aspiration. Very fitting. All the tykes are so cute, and yes, *how* on earth do you get all skills to five?? My first impression with these toddlers is that they are a lot harder than the ones from Sims 3. Not that that's a bad thing. They're more interesting too.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Triple Trouble
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2017, 05:10:20 PM »
Hehe. Minnie is a tough crowd! Did she really bring a refrigerator home from school? That's a very skilled kleptomaniac, particularly for a child! Glad she's already found a partner in crime. Sign me up for Team Minerva! Molly is very cute too, though. Poor little thing, getting left behind. Being a toddler is hard.

Love Liana's distraction tactics.

Ah, the curse of the lady voice! I still can't believe they didn't fix that one with the last patch. :P

I find toddlers and small children to be the most honest of humans. When I was an au pair, one of my girls asked me why I walk around with "t rex" arms when I'm sleepy and oh my god, I totally do! Why had no one ever mentioned that before?

I don't actually know where that refrigerator came from. It was one of the low end ones and it was just randomly in the family inventory. My klepto kid is the most likely culprit, though she usually only steals books from school.

"Match made in larceny", hah! Hands down Team Minerva + the Goth kid. Min is just bursting with personality. Love Allistair glitching out like that and rolling the goofball aspiration. Very fitting. All the tykes are so cute, and yes, *how* on earth do you get all skills to five?? My first impression with these toddlers is that they are a lot harder than the ones from Sims 3. Not that that's a bad thing. They're more interesting too.

I had been pulling for Minerva myself but we had some unforeseen complications. Let me know if your mind changes or becomes more certain after the coming events, notably her teen birthday. Also I don't know, but in a lot of the other legacy/dynasty threads they are getting everything to 5 with days left over! I don't know how it's possible!

----

Guess who finally maxed out his career? That's right. This guy. This lazy guy.

So, it was finally time to strike it out on their own. Obviously it was a bittersweet thing. For all of us. I'm going to miss my brother, obviously, but I'm really going to miss foods that never spoil. (And Serenity and Alistair)

Carver came over to help them move out, so we got one last look at him before he turned into an elder. He seems to have shed his grief weight on his own with Journey. And of course he knows it. That eyebrow just says it all.

Molly's not taking it that great.

"Oh." she says. "So you're abandoning me too, huh?"

Was I that angsty as a youngest child? I don't think so.

We finally cleared out that original master bedroom, which was horrible, and turned it into a gym. Great energized space for the whole family. I'm thinking about becoming a bodybuilder!

Sunglasses McGee keeps showing up at my house and spending time with my daughter. Just wait, kid. The lady voice is gonna getcha. His name is Brandan by the way. Stupid way to spell it. Bran-Dan. Ugh, sunglasses.

I do respect his willingness to go along with Minerva's fairly disturbing school prank plans, though. I don't even know where children find that many bees.

Besides, I can't really worry too much about Minnie while Molly is still ... you know, discovering the world in distinctly Molly-esque ways. Who let this happen?

Poor Albus has decided that he is taking on the role of secondary protector now that his aunt, uncle, and older cousin are gone.

"So I was thinking we should buy a staircase that doesn't have giant holes in it."

"Buy? I could probably get us one. Uh, for free."

"Heyyy or we could just never mention to your mom about Molly going up the stairs alone, how about that?"

Meanwhile, I became a full fledged adult. And forced Hawke and Serenity to drink young again potions before moving out. I ain't staying young alone. I also made my own cake!

Tradition is important, you know? Woo!

Also, we bought like 12 young again potions with Hawke's aspiration points then moved him out without putting them in my inventory. We also left probably 50,000 simoleans worth of artwork, produce, and assorted other things in there. Heh. Woops.

We had a triple birthday, so I shared my hamburger with the little guy.

He aged up a foodie, which is great! A creative foodie, I smell chefhood in his future. Unfortunately, he also rolled Master of Mischief as his aspiration. So now we've got a klepto and a troublemaker.

Then it was Molly's turn.

She's evil. We have a klepto, a troublemaker, and ... Molly. I should've seen this coming when she said her time would come when no one would abandon her anymore.

Well, she doesn't look evil. Right?

Oh boy.

Actually, did I see her practicing an evil cackle once as a child? I'm really starting to doubt myself over here.

(Glitch note. All three toddlers in this generation - as of the bowling patch - required two turns at the cake to age up. This annoys me deeply)

So far, at least, no evil deeds seem to be directed toward the family.  But, it is admittedly early days yet.

So, the one kid in the family with no questionable traits is now tasked with making people hate him and learning voodoo. He at least has some people to talk to when it comes to picking up mischief and dropping empathy.

The vanity table glitch is still going strong, which means the kids constantly either look like we abuse them.

Or like miniature grandmas.

"And just think," Liana says. "You wanted to have a fourth one."

Good lord, she's right. If we'd kept reproducing we might have actually created the perfect criminal.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Triple Trouble
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2017, 12:35:23 AM »
Oh, my! That's quite a trio! At least it's not surprise triplets, though, which was what I initially feared when I saw your chapter title.

Albus is a real looker! I seem to remember you want a female heir this generation or I might be tempted to quietly fold up my Team Minerva banner and stow it away.

Molly is the cutest evil child I've ever seen. Look at those cheeks! No one will suspect a thing!

I'm on pins and needles regarding the complications you mentioned about Minerva's teen birthday. What could that be about?

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Humor & Hijinks [Part 1]
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2017, 02:56:36 PM »
Oh, my! That's quite a trio! At least it's not surprise triplets, though, which was what I initially feared when I saw your chapter title.

Albus is a real looker! I seem to remember you want a female heir this generation or I might be tempted to quietly fold up my Team Minerva banner and stow it away.

Molly is the cutest evil child I've ever seen. Look at those cheeks! No one will suspect a thing!

I'm on pins and needles regarding the complications you mentioned about Minerva's teen birthday. What could that be about?

Albus is absolutely still in the running. He is really great looking, which surprised me because he didn't have very unique features as a kid. I think I might actually have to wait until all three are YA to make a choice.

----

Varric

"I'm just saying, maybe we should give them some space. Let them be who they're going to be without making any final choices right away."

Liana always has the best insight. Especially on date night.

Besides, it was great to finally finish up that piano playing marathon and work on soul mates with her. I've also been working on getting super swole, even though Hawke thinks it makes me look stupid.

Hawke and I have been thinking of co-authoring a book called "All Our Friends are Old." Because wow. They are.

But, hey, at least they're still alive at this stage. Maybe for a little while, there was nothing at all to worry about. Except my new muscles and how nice my wife's legs look in that skirt.

No worries at all. After all, Albus was at home with the girls and he said he'd only be working on his aspiration once they'd gone to sleep.

And beyond that, it's not like they can get into any serious trouble at home anyway.

Bliss.

Albus

Being a teen is pretty great. I'm taller, smarter, and have way more freedom. Plus I got to see my sister warp through a bar stool while playing the vuvuzela to celebrate the occasion, so that was overall a win.

Mom has me on the lookout for spousal options for the girls. Dad really hates Brandan Goth, which maybe works out, because dude became Unflirty.

Sadly, this Addams klepto is also unflirty. I mean, I like girls, but even I can admit that's a good lookin' dude.

Speaking of girls, my BFF Clara from childhood aged up into a real looker. But she is hot-headed like Mom, which means I can't really commit until I know for sure I'm not the heir. Still though.

So, the aspiration thing is going okay. I had to clog three drains in three different homes today. It took forever. Mostly because people kept getting offended and stopping me. Which, no duh, right? My first success was at the Sulu household. Aunt Jaylah married Lyle Connor, who was grandma's best friend's son with John Connor. They had a daughter with inexplicably red hair named Renee. (grandparents were all blonde/brunette)

Next I went to Ms. Ivy's house. I'm not supposed to know about all that drama with her baby daddy, but I do anyway, because Mom and Dad have never been particularly good at inside voices. Does that surprise you? Anyway, Ms. Ivy ended up marrying a fellow green dude. He's the son of the Incredible Hulk and his name is Garrison, which is great because he's totally the size of one.

He didn't know I clogged his drain. I also changed his adoptive son Cameron's diaper because I'm a good egg. I was really impressed that he spawned that purple crop top, considering his heritage. He's a real nice dude. He gave me some life advice about how you'll know when you meet the right woman and how it's not easy being green.

The next several houses were a bust. Either the map showed people home and they weren't, I got caught, or in the case of Uncle Carver's house, I just got a very ominous, "try it, kid."

I didn't try it.

When Dad got home from work, he offered to assist. We tried a bunch of different houses until someone was home, but danged if it wasn't the scariest house (and man) in town. Dad was undeterred though and put some animated effort into keeping the guy distracted with story pitches.

While I did my thing upstairs.

Dad covered up any clanging.

And finally, success! Who knows what aspiration I'll choose next!

Minerva

Mom said if I finished my aspirations and stopped putting on horrible make up, we could go to the upcoming Humor and Hijinks festival. I stopped right after she said it, but you can't stop powder puffing mid puff!

Kristen Stark was there and Albus was totally making goo goo eyes at her, but she is too old for him. Even if she does have her own voodoo doll.

Plus Mom and Dad spent the whole time being totally gross with each other to finish up that Soul Mates thing. Blech.

Our cousin Alistair was there doing stand up and I had to stop myself from heckling him. Old habits, you know?

Instead Molly and I tried some of the food. I really liked mine.

Molly was less of a fan.

Yeah, I expect eventual revenge for that. But I didn't know it'd be THAT spicy, you know? I apologized by buying her some sparklers. Though Dad was all like "don't give an evil sim explosives!"

Whatever. Anyway, our team totally won the festival and we got a free microphone, which was super cool. And there were fireworks!

Everyone went to bed when we got home, but I stayed up to blow out the candles. I hope I'm super pretty and a genius and have a really cool aspiration!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Humor & Hijinks [Part 2]
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2017, 02:57:00 PM »
Wait, what?

WHAT??  How is that even possible? How could this random website generate this combination that has also occurred randomly twice in my age group? And that aspiration of all things? What! WHY? AGH!

I dyed my hair green in protest. Mom super doesn't get it. Not the hair the personality.

"how are you going to do 50 romantic interactions if you hate flirting? And romance? What if you also hate woohoo? Whose kid are you?

She went on to speak in detail about the wonders of romantic love while Dad was conspicuously silent on the other side.

I mean, I really don't know. Kissing and stuff seems ... eugh. I feel so awkward just thinking about it. And as heiress? I'd have to get pregnant and ... well, I've seen how that looks

Molly is super buddy buddy with Ms. Ivy. And like creepy as heck about the baby bump.

"Don't worry little baby. No one will ever abandon you if I have any say so."

Like that was weird, and then it was weird that Luka Rodgers was trying to hit on her at the time. Dad was busy getting swole, but even he gave some side eye to all that weirdness.

That pic of Ali is from Dad maxing out his photography. He took one of me too! I really like it.

Albus says not to get discouraged. If I want to be heir, there's always the flirty potion route. Which, he does have a point.

I was feeling almost encouraged, but then Albus was hitting on his ladylove explaining about the heirship and stuff.

Seemed like it was going great, but something weird started happening. Like the pee bush was rumbling and shaking and ... moaning?

And then ... the worst.

Nope. Even a potion is never healing that trauma. Maybe I should just read that one book about how unflirty people cope with the loneliness that I stole from school. That is what this book is about, right?

Molly

My friend Izaiah Laandgrab aged up right as Mom and Dad came out of that bush. But he wont' tell me what the big deal is. He obviously knew as soon as he went from "kid" to "teen". It looks pretty bad. I need to know how to make people react like that, dang it!

Why'd they name me Molly, I wonder? Albus and Minnie get to be named after Hogwarts teachers. I coulda been Bellatrix or Narcissa or even Poppy or Maxime! Ugh, Molly Weasley. What a pushover.

"Are you the monster Molly, or are you coming aboard?"

I'm the monster, you fool boy.

And I'm immune to cannon fire.

I always end up walking the plank in Pirate. Which, lucky for me is super duper fun!

I've got two best friends. The green one and the red one, like stop lights!  The green one is Cameron Ivy and the red one is Renee Sulu but you can call them green and red if it's easier.

They are the absolute bestest. And are a few days younger than me so they won't be going to high school until I'M ALREADY THERE! Ha.

I want Albus to let me into his Mischief Club but he says it's only for grown ups! That's nonsense and if he needs me to show him why, I sure will. (Wednesday's daughter, Ashlynn Addams is on the far right. The green guy on the far left is Tiffanie Ivy's brother Blair. He got old right after this picture).

He's a real good brother anyway though. He keeps repairing the dollhouse in the nursery for me to destroy because it makes me so happy. He could just leave it, but he never does. That's a good brother!

Minerva and I agree teen club is kinda dumb anyway. Especially since the boys are all just as awkward as she is. I think it makes her feel a little better. This one, Jude Spencer-Kim-Lewis, is an art lover, at least, instead of another Unflirty. I don't even know what that means, but I hear it so much I know it's important.

I wanna be beautiful and talented like Mom when I grow up, but she always says, "Oh Molly, you are already beautiful and talented." Yeah, but I don't look like that in a ballgown! And I can't play concertos by memory.

So instead, I'm workin' real hard on my skills. I want to play violin since Mom and Dad have guitar and piano covered. Of course, Minerva was already level 4 before her teen birthday on violin, so it's not like I can ever be first at anything! Hm, maybe organ ...

That's okay. I might be little now, but one day soon I'll be at the very tippy top of the world. Ha.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Humor & Hijinks [Parts 1 & 2]
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2017, 07:17:19 PM »
An Unflirty Soul Mate-seeker? What on earth? Oh, dear. I'm afraid aging up in that face paint was prophetic. I love the green hair, though.

The blonde lady's pregnancy portrait is pretty frightening, though. I don't blame Minerva at all for being put off.

Albus's lady friend is quite lovely, but yikes! The parents in the bush! How humiliating! It's going to take a lot to recover from that.

Molly and her abandonment issues continue to be charming. I have to disagree with her about her name, though. Molly Weasley is no slouch! I love that Albus fixes the dollhouse so Molly can wreck it again. That's so oddly sweet.

Looking forward to seeing you at the tippy top of the world, dear. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Humor & Hijinks [Parts 1 & 2]
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2017, 09:07:31 PM »

The piano book. Omg Tilia!   :o I laughed a little too hard at that one. But okay, I see what you mean about Minerva. Yikes! That's rough! And the boys got it too! I'm warming up to Molly, though. So much spirit in this generation. Everybody's reaction to the woohoo in the bush was just priceless. Thanks for the laughs.

anything