Author Topic: The Legacy of Lore - Molly World  (Read 29731 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lore - (Double Update) Joaquin the Beanstalk/Adulting
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2016, 07:27:44 PM »
I'm a bit confused.  Did you make all the different celebs?  Dorothy, Harry, Hermione, Frank, etc. etc?  I am so loving them all, except maybe for Thor who is quite the disappointment.

I enjoyed watching Joaquin do the Simray thing!  Another Simray fan!!  It's something I personally love doing and have furnished most of my no buy house that way.  Well, that and multiple people doing the whole connections thing.  I usually hate surprises but this is one case where it's really fun to see what will come out next!  Did you sell or use most of the stuff you got?

The wedding was lovely and romantic.  Nice to see folks crashing the party too.

Cracked up at Thor's foosball obsession.  Obviously they don't have such a thing in Mithgar.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Three Little Piggies
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »
Oh my god.

I'm up for revenge on Thor too. The nerve...

I have some ideas, but have not had a chance to exact them yet. I'm glad my X Files references aren't going unappreciated. Sadly, Mulder doesn't seem to be shacking up, so his very unique face might not make it past this generation.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation of MC Commander. I'm still quite daunted by it, though it seems so very useful.

Great progress with the house! I'm really enjoying this story!

Grrrr, Thor! Yes, he deserves to be punished somehow... hilarious after-shot of him and Foosball.
Oooh, congratulations on the twins! Were you hoping for multiple births?

It's honestly very simple to use, you just dump it into your mod folder then set your preferences using a computer in town. Thanks! I need to expand the house soon and like ... make it something other than a square, but you know, fabulously wealthy aspiration first. And no on the intentional multiples, that was quite a surprise.

STEELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!  :'( I do look forward to their kids being close, though: BFFs generation two!

Eugenie continues to be the cutest thing ever. Good to see Joaquin's got priorities: clone the action figures, absolutely! I bet he's got vintage.

We may have to chat MBTI some day. The tests floating around the internet are often bad and kinda wonky, but understanding personality typing can actually be a really useful (and fun) skill.

(Psssst: @Trip do iiiiit)

Haha, I'd be up for that conversation. Eugenie is adorable. I have yet to try cloning toys but it's on my list! It'll be a bonding activity for the boys and their dad.

I'm a bit confused.  Did you make all the different celebs?  Dorothy, Harry, Hermione, Frank, etc. etc?  I am so loving them all, except maybe for Thor who is quite the disappointment.

I enjoyed watching Joaquin do the Simray thing!  Another Simray fan!!  It's something I personally love doing and have furnished most of my no buy house that way.  Well, that and multiple people doing the whole connections thing.  I usually hate surprises but this is one case where it's really fun to see what will come out next!  Did you sell or use most of the stuff you got?

The wedding was lovely and romantic.  Nice to see folks crashing the party too.

Cracked up at Thor's foosball obsession.  Obviously they don't have such a thing in Mithgar.

No way, I am not that talented. I just put keywords into the gallery and placed non-cc sims (except Dorothy, that was an accident) into the lots in town, going by who looked the most like the actors who portrayed the characters. It's a shame I haven't caught Ron Weasley because he is spot. on.  Same with filling out the town with lots. I have a bunch of houses from keywords like "bohemian" or "gothic" and some restaurants and parks and such. The tiny tavern Stella and Eugenie go to that first time is a gallery creation that fits on one of the tiny lots that's left empty in Windenburg.

-----

Watcher's Note - For now I have a self imposed restriction on aging up the babies prematurely or trying to affect their gender(s). If you care.

Though we're still trying to save as many pennies as possible to get Joaquin to Fabulously Wealthy, we did splurge on a room for the children. I wanted it to be bright and jolly and I think we did an all right job on a limited budget.

The completed house will need to be expanded to allow for hallways and another bathroom soon enough, but for now, it serves us quite well. Cube-like as it may be. It occurs to me with this view that the Master Bedroom is really very ugly and poorly decorated in comparison to the rest of the home.

Joaquin has really stepped up to the challenge of fatherhood and is a wonderful help. He even offered to babysit so I could visit Stella after she gave birth to little Lucas.

Candy had insisted I come with her for that visit. I think she's disturbed by Stella's new ... uh, husband. Yes. Stella eloped. With our dear Wednesday's boyfriend, John Connor. The day after he aged up to Young Adult. We all feel very weird about it. Perhaps Stella is having some sort of midlife crisis. She broke the news to me shortly before going into labor.

Or perhaps she just eats up the absolute adoring worship that young, handsome John lavishes upon her after all of her romantic failures. He claims to have been in love with her since he was a boy, which is more than a little creepy, but I suppose I can see the romance in it too. Of course I support anything that makes Stella happy, I just was a bit ... shocked, I suppose.

Also, I'm pregnant again. And completed my aspiration! I've now joined Joaquin for the home stretch of Fabulously Wealthy. When we've accomplished it, we will do Soul Mates together. So far I've published two apps and two games, all of which are romantically focused. My dating tool can't be proven to be responsible for all the love in town, but I know what my analytics tell me, and it's at least responsible for a good hunk!

The boys seemed to grow up into little children faster than could be possible (grr toddler stage). Little Hawke rolled the unfortunate combo of Lazy and Rambunctious Scamp. Legacy Randomizer has a sense of humor. He also inherited my chin. Or lack thereof.

Carver (sigh) got the Mean trait and wishes to be a Whiz kid. He inherited his father's chin and my eyesight.

And of course, they both got Joaquin's shaggy brown hair.  Seeing the three of them together just does the most incredible things for my romantic little heart.

Of course, it's not all easy. My pregnancy is uncomfortable and Carver seems to pre-emptively hate the sibling he "never asked for" for making mom sad. Hawke just yawns.

But I don't expect my children to be perfect. It's enough that they love one another and us, even if sometimes there is a mean streak or a fit of narcolepsy.

Though Joaquin long ago handed control of his club, the Spin Masters, over to Candy to focus on making money, he knew the value of a good club (and very much enjoys our wellness meetings). He suggested that the boys might meet some neighborhood kids for a homework and skilling group, which was an idea they enthusiastically took to.

So was born Kool Kidz, and we finally got to meet some of the offspring of our famous neighbors.

The wellness club often gathered at the same time for assistance with homework. There seems to be no hard feelings between Wednesday and Stella.

As Wednesday says, "I don't want a man who worships me. Or who'd leave."

And Stella says, "So you're not into men?"

And yes, Candy is pregnant. She and Harry tied the knot shortly after she found out. He is now Harry Behr, which makes Joaquin giggle-snort.

Now, to meet some of the potential spouses town children. First and foremost, this is Lucas, Stella's son. He got the creative trait because life isn't fair. He looks very much like a combination of his two parents.  (I heard through the grapevine that the alien and Thor are expecting, but it's unclear which one of them is pregnant. Hopefully it's Treacherous Tom and his lack of shirts, so the whole town can see him get flabby. Ha.)

Stella and John Connor are expecting a new child. They sure didn't waste any time. Not that I can talk, I suppose.

Anyway. Have you ever wondered what would happen if Summer Holiday married Captain America? Well. You'd get this kid. A veritable Prince Charming, glowing with genetic perfection. He will likely offer my boys some stiff competition later in life with the ladies.

Jon Snow and his townie bride had triplet girls. Here are two of them with Carver. The pretty one, Melina, has the glutton trait, which is a real shame. The squinty one is very tight lipped about her trait despite many getting-to-know-yous, so I might have to internet stalk her. I can do that now that I've completed Computer Whiz.

Apparently I missed the announcement, but Hikaru Sulu married a townie and produced a daughter named Jaylah. She is a Genius and is very cute. And I appreciate her sense of randomized aquatic style.

Robb and Dana Scully also produced triplets, but only one daughter. Her name is Journey, which is a beautiful name, and she has her father's piercing blue eyes. However, she is evil.

Hands down, my favorite prospect of the boys' friends is little Georgia DeWitt. She is the child of Clint Bartlett (Hawkeye) and Rose DeWitt (Kate Winslet's character from Titanic). She loves the outdoors and is very likely the most beautiful child sim I have ever laid eyes on.

That said, all of the children are courteous and polite, even Evil little Journey. So they are all welcome in our home as long as that continues. And it delights us to see the boys getting on so well with all these other children.

We're also proud to say they're only a few hours away from completing their initial aspirations very early on in their childhoods. Unsurprisingly, Hawke has taken over my computer to use typing for the bulk of his, rather than exercising in any fashion.

While his brother "politely" asks inappropriate questions to get his mean out. Like, "so which one do you call dad, then?"

I went into labor with my third son while I was sleeping. So I didn't make it to the hospital for his birth.

Welcome to the world, Varric. I think perhaps I'm done with pregnancy now.

Luckily, the bedroom had enough room for a third bed. So now it's down to waiting to see who my boys will be.

And perhaps who we'll be as parents to them.

----

For the curious - MC Controller update on the town.

The Hulk has impregnated three disney princesses (Jasmine, Belle, and Snow White) and moved into his own house. This is a different Sim from Bruce Banner, who is monogamous with Pepper Pots. Hulk likes 'em royal and brunette, apparently, or as my friend Desiree said, HULK SNOO SNOO. (though if we're being honest, HULK SMASH still works here too.  :-X)

John wasn't the only one who ditched his teen girlfriend the instant he aged up. Pugsley also immediately married a random townie named Eva. And the Stark brothers shacked up as well with older wo...men. Bran with Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West and Rickon with Frank. Both are expecting.  Here are the rest of the pairs:

Maaike Haas/Don Lothario
Dina Caliente/The Joker
Aurora/Paolo
Natasha/Mitchell Kalani
J. Huntington/Mulan
Poison Ivy/Travis Scott
Hermione/James Kirk
Maria de la Vega (yeah, we got Zorro, he just never shows up)/Malcolm Laandgrab
Swab Townie from the Science job (Mila)/The Joker

And to recap the kids:

Hawke: Lazy/Rambunctious Scamp
Carver: Mean/Whiz Kid

Jaylah Sulu - Sulu/Random Townie - Genius
Geogia DeWitt - Rose/Clint - Loves the Outdoors
Melina Snow - Jon Snow/Townie - Glutton
Journey Scully - Robb/Dana - Evil
Lucas Payne - Creative

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Three Little Piggies
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »
The twins really look like both of their parents. How will you decide on the heir?

I giggled my way through your description of all the MC Controller couplings and each of their children.
The game seems to enjoy giving townie kids such traits as Evil, Mean, and such.

The son of Summer Holiday and Captain American does look like a veritable prince or other form of royalty.
And agreed, Georgia Dewitt has a soul-searching gaze.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 01:21:14 PM »
This is just too much fun. I love the kids. The genetics are fascinating. Yes, Summer with Captain America is absolutely perfect. I have to say I'm most surprised by Maaike Haas and Don Lothario. Would never have predicted that.

I'm very, very happy for Stella. I think cougaring it up with John Conner is perfect for her. I hope they are very happy together!

Oh, Stella. Never leave us. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 09:28:57 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but those randomized traits do seem a bit on the nose. Hawke a lazy, rambunctious scamp (especially the purple/sarcastic Hawke)? Carver, mean (I hope he rolls gloomy to boot)? Curious to see what traits Varric will roll. I'm disappointed you're done with the children for Gen 2. Where's my Anders???  Oh wait, I know where he is. He ran off into the fugitive civil rights activist sunset with my liberal mage Hawke and lived happily ever after.  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 09:51:22 PM »
That little Prince Charming wouldn't happen to be called Westley, would he?  I can just hear him saying, "As you wish."
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Grandfather Time (Part One)
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2016, 09:21:09 PM »
Two part update for you folks! Had to split it up to fit in all the shots.

The twins really look like both of their parents. How will you decide on the heir?

I giggled my way through your description of all the MC Controller couplings and each of their children.
The game seems to enjoy giving townie kids such traits as Evil, Mean, and such.

The son of Summer Holiday and Captain American does look like a veritable prince or other form of royalty.
And agreed, Georgia Dewitt has a soul-searching gaze.

Most likely merit-based, but I will also take votes and my own personal biases into consideration. Like I said at the start, very loose legacy, not like your insane amazing super accomplished one, which I am still working on reading!  Georgia has a very long face as a teen, so not as beautiful as I'd hoped but still very interesting looking!

This is just too much fun. I love the kids. The genetics are fascinating. Yes, Summer with Captain America is absolutely perfect. I have to say I'm most surprised by Maaike Haas and Don Lothario. Would never have predicted that.

I'm very, very happy for Stella. I think cougaring it up with John Conner is perfect for her. I hope they are very happy together!

Oh, Stella. Never leave us. :)

Well, I'm glad it's not creeping you guys out! Stella does deserve a bit of happiness. I was curious about how Don and Maaike got matched too. I don't know how MC's algorithm works but usually there are compatible traits of some sort. Maybe they were just about to end their fertility cycles and settled for each other :p

Maybe it's just me, but those randomized traits do seem a bit on the nose. Hawke a lazy, rambunctious scamp (especially the purple/sarcastic Hawke)? Carver, mean (I hope he rolls gloomy to boot)? Curious to see what traits Varric will roll. I'm disappointed you're done with the children for Gen 2. Where's my Anders???  Oh wait, I know where he is. He ran off into the fugitive civil rights activist sunset with my liberal mage Hawke and lived happily ever after.  ;D

You are completely correct. I love Carver and always try to befriend him and as a result end up with a crappy middling score because I can't make that dude happy for anything. Also, I was going to tell you, if you want true romantic tragedy in Origins, romance Morrigan. Never date the apostate, as the saying goes.

That little Prince Charming wouldn't happen to be called Westley, would he?  I can just hear him saying, "As you wish."

His name is Luka and he is Neat because of course he is.

------

It's incredible how fast the days go. Why, in no time at all, little Varric was up and running around the house, making sure everyone in the neighborhood knew his name. Sweet boy is just as Outgoing as his father. And he wants to be a rambunctious scamp like his big brother, Hawke.

Though he's not quite on BFF/Partner in Crime level with the twins, they are still thick as thieves. And all three boys are making remarkable strides on their skills and whims.

I honestly can't remember what life was like when my home wasn't packed to bursting with children. Hawke really feels the beat, as you can see.

Carver approached me to tell me my friends were doing weird things around the club members. It took a bit of prodding but I can't imagine what he was describing was accurate. After all, my meditation mats are on the complete opposite side of the house.

"Uh ... check ... Georgia?"

"Yeah. Can we just say you win?"

I talked to Stella about teleporting elsewhere and then a few days later ...

"So ... what's your favorite color?"

"Um."

That little beauty with the pigtails is the child of Sleeping Beauty and Paolo Rocca. I'm so glad both of them reproduced. Her name is Ali and she is an absolute miniature genius.

With many of the children aging up, we have some new kids in the club, including mean spirited Tiffany Ivy (Poison Ivy/Travis Scott).

Slightly mentally unstable Camille Caliente (I can't keep track of those Caliente women. Looks like Katrina's offspring.)

Helen Granger next to Miss Sulu there (Captain Kirk/Hermione), who is a Geek like me!

Of course, there's also Candy's daughter Liana, who all three boys seem to fawn over, despite the fact that she is extremely hot-headed.

You'll notice that some of these shots are at the Newcrest Library instead of the house. It was a temporary experiment to see how the club did there, but I ... uh, I decided to bring them back to the house in the end.

Though Stella has her eye on the Rocca girl for her own sons and hasn't been shy about telling us so. It's a bit of a cold war since we ultimately have no say in the matter. I think she just enjoys antagonizing Joaquin.

When I explain to her the reasons why Ali belongs in this house (probably), I get incredulity and vague amusement.

Stella's younger son is named Lyle. He is a beautiful little boy who very much resembles his father, however ... he is insane. Stella says he has a great career ahead of him as an artist or a lawyer.

Now, with all of this going on, it was hard to keep track of everything and to my horror, one not so special day, Joaquin spontaneously got elderly a full week ahead of me. This was NOT the plan, but the rules say no take backsies, so ... here we are.

At this point, even extending his elder years, I seriously doubt he is going to finish his aspiration. The problem is that when we sell his furniture creations in buy mode, it doesn't count against his earnings. This is incredibly broken and unfortunate, but I'm not sure there's anything we can do about it. It wasn't just Joaquin getting old on me, either. Stella had a birthday. She threw her own party, invited elderly Thor for some reason, and ... well, now she's old too.

Joaquin has recently become a photography enthusiast and memorialized her final moments of being young and vibrant.

Stella doesn't care though. She is a self described silver fox. She's got a beautiful, loving family and wonderful friends, she has her own home and legacy. What more could she want?

You'll notice the diamond icon over her head. I just couldn't say no when she called and asked to join our family club.

She is a Lore in all but name, after all. She even shows up for story time.

And, in truth, is perhaps my truest soul mate, though I'd never tell Joaquin or the boys.

And her party was a wonderful gas.

"Hey, Thor, check out this thing I made!"

"Ooh."

"You cold? Not as cold as you were leaving your pregnant girlfriend to marry someone else, ya dope."

(cont'd below)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Grandfather Time (Part Two)
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2016, 09:22:15 PM »
Candy has managed to stay young like me, but I think it's due to the timing of our pregnancies. Here we are posing for Joaquin as he takes his new hobby to new heights.

So many photos! We're building quite a collection. I truly wish we'd started earlier.

This photo of me in particular I love. It suits my vanity more than I should admit!

We've managed to catch a few of the children who've become teens around town. Hawke even got in a game of chess with his old chum Georgia (who is looking more like her mother by the day).

We also spotted Melina who was in the park that day with Georgia. Apparently their friendship has persevered. She is as lovely as ever (and so slim for a glutton). No luck on finding out any new traits for either of them, though.

We set up a chemistry station and a second computer in the master bedroom. It allows us to spend quality time together while working on our necessary skills.

All three boys have completed their initial aspirations and are working through the others. Sadly, Hawke did mental third and by that point had no more school days to get the homework, so despite a full 10 in mental skill, he won't be finishing that aspiration.

He was the first one to try the creative skills though.

While Carver tried his hand at the social aspiration. He is an easy sort with people as long as he can keep a cap on the insults. The only person who ever seems to fluster him is Wednesday, whom he seems to have a bit of a puppy crush on, constantly rolling whims to spend time with her.

Varric, of course, has a lot more time, and is enjoying the new playground equipment in the yard. Besides, he enjoy embellishing his accomplishments rather than actually doing them. We'll work on that.

And of course, he's thrown his hat into the ring for Liana Behr. "She's closer to my age anyway," he insists.

Meanwhile, I have two new video games out. Rock of Mages and Flemeth's Grimoire of Crosswords. And Joaquin is still photographing like a madman.

Carver actually sat me down the other night to explain to me why he deserves to be heir. He chose to wait until this moment to reveal that he had completed all four childhood aspirations and was already level 5 on violin, level 3 on charisma, and level 3 on logic. He has a point, but I don't want to rule the other boys out while they're still only children.

Ugh, how did my babies get away from me so fast? How did my loved ones get so old and gray? Time is relentless, isn't it? Now I wonder if I ought to just extend my elder stage too, so at least we can all be silver together. And I just shan't think of what it means that only Joaquin and I can do so.

Wasn't this only yesterday?

-----

MC Controller Update:

Kids:

Hawke: Lazy/Rambunctious Scamp
Carver: Mean/Whiz Kid
Varric: Outgoing/Rambunctious Scamp

Jaylah Sulu - Sulu/Random Townie - Genius
Geogia Winslet - Kate/Clint - Loves the Outdoors
Melina Snow - Jon Snow/Townie - Glutton
Journey Scully - Robb/Dana - Evil
Serenity Dewitt - Self Assured
Naomi Snow - Loner
Jaliessa - Insider
Ali Rogers - Genius
Camille Caliente - Insane
Liana Behr - Hot-Headed
Tiffany Ivy - Mean
Helen Granger - Geek

Adults:

Uhura/Travis Scott Pregnancy
Dina Caliente/Ron Weasley
Liberty Lee/Max Villerial
Harley Quinn/Hugo Villerial
Zoe Patel/Lucas Munch
Morgan Fyres/Wolfgang Munch
Myra Lentz/Gunther Munch
Alexander Goth/Glinda the Good Witch
Poison Ivy/Victor Frankenstein
Robb Scully widowed/Cinderella (this is great. Didn't Richard Madden play prince charming in the recent live action Cinderella?)
The Hulk and Jasmine are expecting again
Pepper and Bruce are expecting
Candy is pregnant again
Zorro married Snow White

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lore - Grandfather Time (Parts One and Two)
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2016, 10:22:49 PM »
Also, here's a quick comparison of Georgia and her mother Rose:

Rose:

Georgia:

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2016, 04:37:27 PM »
How nice that the sons have so many prospective romantic interests to choose from.
Georgia also turned out gorgeous. Sadly, the game is very miserly with desirable traits.

I giggled at your library shot. Did Frank already have the baby?
It surprised me to see Joaquin and Stella become elders, because Eugenie had previously pondered the option of drinking a Potion of Youth at the end of the YA or Adult stage.
Agreed, though, that Stella and John deserve the happiness. Stella might not have passed on her fabulous genes.
The high-ticket items for Handiness is the camping mascot sculpture you learn to make by visiting Granite Falls (Outdoor Retreat); when completed, it turns up in the sim's personal inventory.
Simmers say that photography also generates huge coin but demands a RL time investment--you just keep taking shot of anything at all (subject makes no difference). You'll need to delete them all later from your Screenshots folder.

My legacy is more a two-dimensional Let's Play video than a "real story" like yours.  :D
I went a little crazy with the first two generations because I didn't know how to pace the legacy requirements. Now I've planned out what each generation hopes to achieve.
I love reading your story!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2016, 07:23:19 PM »
Oh, gosh! Everybody is eldering up! It's too soon!

I'm glad Joaquin put his freeze ray to good use. Take that, you big blond jerk! Also happy about Joaquin's interest in photography. It's so nice to be able to remember sims as they were when they were young and attractive.

The competition is really heating up for future spouses! So many possibilities. I will just get my popcorn and munch happily away as they all age up!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »

Ah, everybody is already getting old. It's all happening way too fast! I look forward to getting to know a new generation of fun, but I'm not done with this one yet! Rewind, please.  :P

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
There's Something in the Heir
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2016, 09:28:56 PM »
How nice that the sons have so many prospective romantic interests to choose from.
Georgia also turned out gorgeous. Sadly, the game is very miserly with desirable traits.

I giggled at your library shot. Did Frank already have the baby?
It surprised me to see Joaquin and Stella become elders, because Eugenie had previously pondered the option of drinking a Potion of Youth at the end of the YA or Adult stage.
Agreed, though, that Stella and John deserve the happiness. Stella might not have passed on her fabulous genes.
The high-ticket items for Handiness is the camping mascot sculpture you learn to make by visiting Granite Falls (Outdoor Retreat); when completed, it turns up in the sim's personal inventory.
Simmers say that photography also generates huge coin but demands a RL time investment--you just keep taking shot of anything at all (subject makes no difference). You'll need to delete them all later from your Screenshots folder.

My legacy is more a two-dimensional Let's Play video than a "real story" like yours.  :D
I went a little crazy with the first two generations because I didn't know how to pace the legacy requirements. Now I've planned out what each generation hopes to achieve.
I love reading your story!

Some of the girls have excellent traits. Stella's son Lucas also has creative and art lover, somehow. Frank did give birth though I have not run across the offspring. He also seems to be elderly and living in the park. He's always there and dirty. I'll post a pic after this entry. I have some newfound hope for Joaquin and his aspiration though it seems ridiculous at this point in his life to still be gunning for it.

Oh, gosh! Everybody is eldering up! It's too soon!

I'm glad Joaquin put his freeze ray to good use. Take that, you big blond jerk! Also happy about Joaquin's interest in photography. It's so nice to be able to remember sims as they were when they were young and attractive.

The competition is really heating up for future spouses! So many possibilities. I will just get my popcorn and munch happily away as they all age up!

I know, it just seems so fast always. I had way worse plans for Thor, I was basically going to sim ray him into a perma-nude cleaning slave, but Eugenie couldn't follow through.

Ah, everybody is already getting old. It's all happening way too fast! I look forward to getting to know a new generation of fun, but I'm not done with this one yet! Rewind, please.  :P

I knowwww, I started getting death notices recently and they come in huge batches. Ugh, so disheartening!

----

The twins skilled until the last possible moment, which of course resulted in them aging up into teenagers directly from their beds at 2am. Did I give birth at 2am? Oh yes, that's right, and Joaquin fainted in the parking lot of the hospital. Sweet memories. In any event, both boys rolled the geek trait! Can you imagine?

So we have Hawke, a lazy geek (with my chin, bless him), who wants to be Leader of the Pack.

And Carver, a mean geek (we call this a gatekeeper in the geek community), who truly has his very own look going on and wishes to be a Computer Whiz like his mom. Though physically, he's got more of Joaquin than me, I think.

The twins are still the absolute best of friends and routinely get in trouble at school for pulling pranks that result in mayhem and occasionally small fires. We can never stay angry for too long, especially since they are straight A students.

And of course, little Varric idolizes them both. Both boys are happy to spend time with him, and often roll wishes to make him laugh or ask about his day.

Because of all the geekdom going on in this house, we bought a third computer. It's in the yard right now while Joaquin gets it all spoofed up and ready for hacking. I've hacked the supercomputer twice! We make a good team, my handy husband and myself.

As for me, I couldn't be prouder of all of my men. Sometimes I sit in the house and wander off in my mind, remembering just how far I've come since this was a lot with a knight in it and my wardrobe included sensible boater shoes. Pink ones.

"We remember that too, babe," Stella mutters from the couch, struggling with that nonsensical lump of clay. Joaquin just mutters in his sleep. Maybe I should've gotten old with them. We could nap together, as a club activity!

Kool Kidz has passed in ownership to Varric, who is using hte opportunity to really maximize the club's potential. He even met a little blonde girl in a floral top named Stella. Not that she's my favorite or anything.

Candy's hot-headed little girl Liana is his BFF. They get up to all sorts of mischief together. Though he insists vehemently that she is just a friend and he'd probably marry Ali Rocca or Helen Granger.

"Besides," he mutters, "her mom is always floating all the time. It's weird. What if she starts doing that as a grown up?"

And he's not wrong, Candy does love to levitate (see also, Wednesday Addams' makeover courtesy of our new wardrobe).

Meanwhile, the twins started a new group for teens called Teen Spirit to keep in touch with all of their buddies. As you can see, Hawke still feels the music quite as much as he did as a child. And, miraculously, he has already accomplished his aspiration. (Leader of the Pack is the easiest aspiration ever).

As far as my reckoning goes, this puts Hawke back into the running for heir, and I told him so. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, mom," he stopped me. "I'm LAZY, remember? I think I just want to like, learn to make drinks and maybe be a barista. This heir nonsense is not for me. Let Carver and Varric duke it out."

Well, who am I to argue with that? So Hawke makes fancy drinks, occasionally cooks, and goes to a barista job. That is his existence and he seems perfectly thrilled with it.

Career-wise, we adults have done very well. Both Joaquin and I have reached the tops of our respective fields and are feeling quite pleased with ourselves.

It allows us to spend more time ... uh, not skilling. Aren't Joaquin's jazz fingers adorable?

It's crazy to me that our boys are already thinking of romance themselves, heirship notwithstanding. Both have taken notice of pretty Journey Scully, despite her rather unfortunate Evil trait. The girl is truly a beauty.

Carver has had better luck with her, perhaps because of his mean trait, though she still rebuffs him just as often as she flirts back. So who knows where that will go.

And the poor thing has struck out completely with Jaylah Sulu. Which is a shame. She is adorable.

Hawke casually flirts here and there, but ultimately doesn't seem to care either way. "I'm not the heir," he laughs. "I've got tons of time. Who wants a cream soda?"

And then Carver huffs and moans about how he does have to worry and his stupid parents' stupid friends ruin all of his efforts, which is just going to hand things to Varric, who already has it in the bag.

Well, I can't speak to Varric's intentions, but I also can't deny that my wellness club occasionally ... well, gets in the way.

Sometimes even worse than others. Particularly when Carver is trying his luck with Journey.

When tensions are running so high, I just don't get involved between Carver and Varric.

"Come on, little bro, if you just let me be heir you can chill out, have fun, not worry too much about skills. That's what you really want right? Besides, you'd have to befriend two adults to catch up to me and you only have a couple more days. Think how nice it'd be to relax."

"Adults he says! Can you believe that Hawke? I know some adults!"

"I'll show them. Mom! I have an A. I'm taking today off school. Varric's got a plan."

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2016, 09:29:47 PM »
Possible Hobo Frank and the world's laziest yoga instructor -

Bonus, aged-up Handsome Prince Luka Rodgers -

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Legacy of Lore - There's Something in the Heir
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2016, 04:08:23 PM »
Oh no, Frank! How the might have fallen! But not Prince Luka, what a dreamboat!

A huge congrats to Eugenie and Joaquin on maxing their careers!
I love Hawke's unambitious nature--what's wrong with a lazy barista heir as long as he has housemates to do the other stuff.
Although, if he loves his barista job, how can he not want to become a mixologist!?

Haha, little Varric seems to getting the most action in terms of female companionship. I love that he's already thinking about spouses as a grade schooler.
I must confess that I'm rooting for the little feller! Hawke looks like mom and Carver looks like dad, so I'm so eager to see what Varric looks like as a teen!

anything