Author Topic: Dine out employees?  (Read 5461 times)

Offline Chellchii

• Nooboo
Dine out employees?
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:40:49 AM »
I am wondering whether sunday is a holiday(restaurant)? My host has twice showed up as a customer instead of a host. My waiter and waitress dont come to work on sunday(nobody served my customer so i am certain). These happened on sunday so is it a holiday for work? Pardon my bad english.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Dine out employees?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 01:06:52 PM »
Hi @Chellchii  Welcome to the Forum. No Sundays are not a holiday. Did your staff come back to work or are they still missing?  If you have not placed your staff into households they can be culled out of the game. If you look in Game Menu>Manage Worlds>Manage Households you should still see your staff in the Unplayed, Not In World section. You can place them into a household from there.

If they are not there then they will have been culled from your game and you will need to hire new staff.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 01:54:46 PM »
Hi @Chellchii  Welcome to the Forum. No Sundays are not a holiday. Did your staff come back to work or are they still missing?  If you have not placed your staff into households they can be culled out of the game. If you look in Game Menu>Manage Worlds>Manage Households you should still see your staff in the Unplayed, Not In World section. You can place them into a household from there.

If they are not there then they will have been culled from your game and you will need to hire new staff.

So, should I put any unplayed Not in World NPC's whom I want to keep into a household?

Some of them are my staff members at my restaurants, but they still show up --- at this point.

Thanks a lot.

Offline Chellchii

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 07:12:29 PM »
So they not coming to work is considered as disappearing? I thought that only applies when the employee not coming to work simultaneously. Also i forgot to mention that first my host come as a customer and i close the restaurant so that she come as a host(my waiter are there). After i close the restaurant, yes the host showed up but no waiter 😧

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 09:44:50 PM »
Hi Chelllchii it is better to put any unplayed townies that are important to your game into houses as that way they are safe from culling.

I'm not 100% sure about what is going on with your staff as they are obviously still in your game (and not culled). Do you use mods?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 12:29:05 AM »
I have placed all of the NPC's that I really need into houses.  Thanks for pointing that out, Playalot.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 03:00:57 AM »
I have placed all of the NPC's that I really need into houses.  Thanks for pointing that out, Playalot.

No worries, just realized I addressed the wrong person in my last post! Sorry @coolsim9999999 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chellchii

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 05:48:30 AM »

No worries, just realized I addressed the wrong person in my last post! Sorry @coolsim9999999

Nope you are not wrong actually 😂. I will try to place my staff in the world. Thankyou for the advice!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »

That's O.K., Playalot.

anything