Author Topic: Your tiny lot houses?  (Read 14740 times)

Offline Marsh_Mallow

• Nooboo
Re: Your tiny lot houses?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 05:38:09 AM »
That is just incredible building @Heart Foam! We need spiral staircases in the game for just this reason. Such a space saver as well.  :)
"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 06:15:46 AM »
@deenahax Yes, they're all half walls. I know I used the two shortest half walls for the lower level. The top level, the turret bit, might not have the very tallest. 

When the real lodge was built it was just a gate house for a larger estate (which no longer exists), so maybe it didn't have some of the quintessential castle features.

I guess to make it functional it could have two levels of basement. Leave the surface untouched. I miss the Sims 3 nectar press and racks and endless experimentation. This is just the place for such things in the basement. :/

@Marsh_Mallow You're too kind. :) As you see it's easy enough to copy if you feel like a pretty non-functioning house.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2017, 01:15:15 PM »
@oshizu
So sorry I just saw this! Thank you so much for your kind words. xoxo
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2017, 04:45:27 PM »
Just... yet another little house. I was determined to finally get a Top Notch Toddler, and decided for that I wanted a Matriarch. Which is an aspiration I'd never even thought of completing. And loading up a save from 3 years ago with my first ever sim was the best family to give that (and Super Parent, and Successful Lineage) a try. The one playing basketball is the lucky girl to get all those magnificent traits. This save is so old, I ran out of space back then because basements weren't a thing yet.

What I really like is that the two big bedrooms are identical size, and even each have a small en suite bathroom. And that feels like my best, cleanest, least cluttered 2nd floor effort yet.

No, not for the woohoo bush. The firewood thingy. I actually used it. 10 points for recognizing Darling Walsh.

The bassinet is just there. Because if the baby is in the same room, it wakes the parents up. The hallway will do fine.

7 plants are tomato + U.F.O., the other is strawberry + carrot. Done.

----

Edit. I've already changed the look of it. Things are rapidly evolving. It doesn't make much sense. Victorian / vampire / beach / formal / informal. It's got more symmetry with the 3 windows. Had to rearrange a few things to put a window there. This is what's so great about The Sims in a nutshell. The madness of it all. The creativity.

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything