Author Topic: Has medicine stopped my Sim child from ageing? *Fixed!!*  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Jess

• Nooboo
Has medicine stopped my Sim child from ageing? *Fixed!!*
« on: July 22, 2016, 08:32:21 AM »
Hi!

So I've been playing on Sims 4 on one particular family for a while now. I made a couple have 4 children all very close to each other. And I've recently noticed that every Sim is ageing apart from the oldest child.
On the ageing bar thing (sorry I don't know it's proper name) it says it's full and the child is ready to age up. But I've tried using a birthday cake and it says that he's not eligible to age up. I've noticed that the age bar is doing the same thing that it does when the mother is pregnant so I'm very confused.
I believe that the Sim stopped ageing after it became sick and I gave it some medicine. Could that be a reason why he's not ageing?
I've tried restarting the game and my computer but nothing has helped. I haven't touched the settings either so I doubt that that is the problem.
I'd like to solve this issue soon before the younger children grow older than him!

Thanks for your help!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Has medicine stopped my Sim child from ageing?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:36:14 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, @Jess! Has your Sim child met the Nanny? There's a bug that came with the Nanny that makes it impossible to age up a Sim. If that's the problem, there's a cheat that might work -- trait.remove_trait HasMetNanny.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jess

• Nooboo
Re: Has medicine stopped my Sim child from ageing?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 09:17:37 AM »
Yeah that was it! The Sim is back to ageing now. Thanks for your help!