Author Topic: The Eternal Legacy  (Read 15392 times)

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
Re: The Eternal Legacy
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2016, 11:01:55 AM »
Chapter 21: The Heir
Thank you all very much for voting! It looks like our heir will be Bradley Eternal! His older siblings Faith and Edwin will stay in the house with him after everyone else has gone away.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Faith has maxed mixology! Now she just needs to max baking for that extra point in the food category.

Nestor has finished the Artistic Prodigy aspiration! I will have him work on the violin skill until he ages up.

Edwin is a Ufologist!

Vicente is an elder now. Right before he aged up, he maxed the painting skill.

And then he died of overexertion. Sorry Vicente! I feel guilty now…

But the postcards came, at least.

I’ll have to make a nice graveyard for the deceased family members. Rest in Peace, Vicente Ardnt.

Mary is an A student now, so her aspiration is complete! I think I might move all the children out when they become teens. I might keep them in the house if their aspiration can be completed as a teen. Oh, and Bradley is an A student too!

Faith was promoted to Sous Chef, level 8! Her aspiration is now complete as well! She is now going to work on the Leader of the Pack aspiration, with her own club.

I have trapped Lawson Epp in the pool. He will be there for a while, and I won’t be able to leave the lot, but that’s okay.

This woman’s name is Vivienne Benedict. She is a young adult, however, she is Clumsy, a Dance Machine, and Lazy. She’s a bit too old for Bradley, but those traits are all unique. Whoop, never mind. Apparently, she is a stay at home mom. We won’t have the space to move in her children. She is single, though.

Lawson has drowned. 9 more death types needed. Sorry, Lawson.

Well, I think I’m going to end this part here. Thanks again for voting!
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2016, 12:39:17 PM »
Yay for Bradley! None of them look too happy about the results of the heir poll, though. Bradley looks about ready to crack under the pressure!
RIP Vicente. Overexertion is not too bad a way to go, overall. :)
Too bad about Vivienne. She's lovely. Though I suppose you could always wait until her children are old enough to live alone and move her in, then. I may have done that once when I really needed a spouse with unique traits.
Looking forward to what comes next!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2016, 09:28:49 AM »
@FrancescaFiori I'm considering waiting until her children age up, but Bradley has a bit of time until having to find a wife, so we'll see. I actually took the first picture last, so that was their reaction to Lawson's death. You're right, they don't look too happy, lol.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2016, 12:19:41 PM »
Awww, I understand now why all three children look so sad!
How old is Bradley now? And don't forget that every Friday is "Ladies' Night" (25% off drinks for ladies only) and every Saturday is "Singles' Night" (25% off drinks for all singles).
They're great nights to go spouse-hunting (any bar/pub), especially if one of your sims has the Observant trait!

Or maybe you can move your other children into Vivienne's house when they become teens, so Vivienne's kids won't get culled?
Haha, so many possibilities!

Looking forward to see what you decide!

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2016, 01:22:59 PM »
Chapter 22: Wife Finding
Natasha has aged up!

I added some Legacy Loves into the town. One bunch is a household of 8 Legacy Loves made by JCobe2810. The other, I chose because it had four teens. It was made by hippielayla86. Credit goes to the creators.

I had Bradley create a club with most of the teens in the world. The only ones not included were Connie, who is Vivienne's daughter (she is not a candidate because she has the perfectionist trait), and a male named Van Hinson from one of the Legacy Loves households. The activities are being friendly, romantic, eating, painting, and doing homework. Here is their first club gathering.

The women, from left to right, are Fiona, Christine, and Juniper. Juniper is a possible candidate. She is a Loner, and a Goofball.

Christine is also a possible candidate, as she is a Goofball, and Good.

Fiona is a possible candidate as well! She is a Self-Assured Music Lover. We will have to see if they get any of Vicente’s traits when they age up to determine who to choose.

Legacy Loves 2.0 is Bradley’s second club, and it includes all the female young adults from the Legacy Loves households. We have Lia sitting across from Bradley, Chaya sitting next to her, Taylor at the head of the table, and Rebekah sitting beside Bradley.

Lia’s a perfectionist, so she’s out.

Bradley found out (with the help of Edwin) that Chaya is a Romantic, Outgoing, Dance Machine. She’s a candidate.

Taylor is Creative, Family Oriented, and Clumsy. She is also a candidate.

Rebekah is Self Assured, a Foodie, and an Insider. Every single female except for Lia is a possible candidate.

Oh no! In all the wife finding mania, I missed Nestor’s Birthday! He aged up to be a Good sim with the Big Happy Family aspiration. Yep. He’s getting moved out. Or maybe eaten by a cowplant….

And, side note; Natasha died by overheating, but Grim never showed up. Since this same thing happened to @oshizu, I think it’s a bug. R. I. P. Natasha Eternal. Your children shall carry on your legacy.

Vicente came to visit! I wonder if he’s worried about his children.

Faith is now an Executive Chef, thanks to the career boost from Jasmine Holiday.

And Nestor’s been eaten by the cowplant. Sorry, Nestor. R. I. P.

Here is our potions room. We now have 25 Potions of Youth thanks to Faith finishing the Leader of the Pack aspiration. I’ll have her work on the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration so she can paint Bradley’s picture. Oh, and the lot is worth $110,209 so that’s one point in the fortune category.

I’ve been working on making a bit of a museum for the collectibles. I need more money before I can finish it, though. So far I have the My Sims trophies, Plants, and Frogs in place. The plant exhibit obviously requires more tables.

Mary aged up! She’s Childish and wants to be a Computer Whiz. Edwin and Faith have also aged up.

Which woman do you readers believe to be the best candidate? Remember, the teens are kind of wild cards with that last trait still needed. See you all next time!
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2016, 01:33:51 PM »
@oshizu Bradley is still a teen. Haha, I suppose you're right: there are so many possibilities. Especially with all the new women in town  ;) .
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2016, 02:03:23 PM »
Mary is adorable! Wow, that's a lot of new sims in town!
I'm being extremely stingy with LegacyLoves since I haven't seen many "we" like so far.
I did cave and add one family of mostly children previously, so Gen2 could complete Social Butterfly, hah!

Who you choose really depends on where you want to take your legacy. Which one does Bradley like?

I started my legacy trying to earn many points as quickly as possible, but now I have a plan of what I want each generation to accomplish...
Happy spouse-hunting!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2016, 03:03:59 PM »
@oshizu Bradley has the best relationship with Chaya. I'm considering having all the candidates over and just letting him autonomously befriend whomever he chooses.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2016, 03:12:56 PM »
Haha, I actually thought Chaya was the prettiest.
Okay, I've started the Baby Boomer Challenge now. Have you started?

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2016, 03:29:06 PM »
@oshizu I have started, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll finish. I keep getting popularity aspirations.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2016, 02:13:26 AM »
Oooh! I really like Chaya. Nice traits, too. I know you'll have to get the nasty traits eventually, but it's nice early on when the spouses can have good traits and still be unique.
RIP Nestor and Natasha.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2016, 06:57:02 AM »
@FrancescaFiori I believe Chaya is probably going to be Bradley's spouse. I can't wait until he ages up. He still has 5 more days to go.

I'm not looking forward to having a spouse with the Evil trait. Hopefully that will be one of the few traits I won't have to deal with.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2016, 06:55:34 PM »
I am so jealous you legacy players can add gallery Sims to the game!  Good choices though I must admit!  My vote goes to Fiona.  She's a cutie and nice traits.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2016, 07:51:04 AM »
The only reason I'm hesitant about having one of the teens be his spouse is because we don't know what their third trait will be. With my luck, it will be Bookworm, Perfectionist, or Neat. That, and I don't want to have to wait until they are young adults. I agree though, Fiona is really pretty.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2016, 06:15:48 PM »
Chapter 1: Getting Settled

Since the last part, Mary maxed the Logic skill, Theodore aged up and moved out, and Bradley maxed the Retail Employee career.

And now Bradley is a Young Adult! He is a Perfectionist.

I’ve been having him befriend Chaya off screen, and she was happy to accept his offer to move in with him. She has the Party Animal aspiration.

After work, she was feeling a bit flirty...

It got steamy pretty quickly…

And ended in a proposal!

Which Chaya accepted, of course.

In other news, the house has been updated.

Both Faith and Chaya came home from work with a level 4 promotion. I think I forgot to mention that Faith had maxed the culinary career. She’s a painter now! She still wears her old uniform, though.

It didn’t take long for Bradley and Chaya to decide to try for a baby.

Success!

Edwin has maxed gardening. Now he just needs 6 more excellent plants to finish his aspiration.

The next day, Chaya and Bradley got married!

And look! The cake isn’t invisible anymore! Faith made the cake, of course.

The wedding was a gold medal party, and it finished just in time! It’s baby time!

Here’s little Skyla Eternal.

And her sister, Tori. Twin girls! Yay!

We threw a small house party to introduce the family to the girls. It was a gold.

And Faith has painted the portraits!

Bit of a short chapter, but it’s better than nothing! See you all next time.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy