Author Topic: The Eternal Legacy  (Read 15395 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Eternal Legacy
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »
I'm with Joria. I like Alexander, Faith, and Edwin. Annie is cute, but I find the evil trait too difficult to deal with.

Great chapter! It's such a shame when a stranger ruins your date by dying in the middle of the museum. Only in The Sims!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2016, 03:16:20 PM »
My votes would be:
1) Edwin (redhead, neat, creative, Botanical Enthusiast--what's not to like?)
2) Faith because she's cute and has the Master Chef aspiration
3) Maybe Gwen (what's her second trait & aspiration?) so you'll have an older child to help with the kids

I would have voted for Alexander but he rolled the Public Enemy aspiration--with 10 kids you're better off trying to keep kids with aspirations that can be completed as teenagers.

For future votes, it would be great if you could summarize the candidates and their heirs for us. Would make voting easier and thus quicker.
Just my two cents.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2016, 03:20:12 PM »
Yep.  The evil trait puts the end to considering Annie for me.  It can be fun to play and great for the criminal career but I personally dislike both.  She's a cutie though.  I never thought to have my Sim kids collect all the Void critters.  *smacks head*
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2016, 03:53:50 PM »
@FrancescaFiori Lol, I know! I love the antics sims get up to.

@oshizu Gwen is Neat and wants to be a friend of the world. The summary idea is great, and I will definitely do that next time.

@Joria I agree. I do not want to have any animosity within the household, and I feel that with an Evil sim, there is too much potential for, well, evilness. The Void Critters are super fun to collect, and part of the reason I am so anxious to move out some people.  ;)
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2016, 11:10:35 PM »
Chapter 14: Goodbye!
Well, it appears that we will be saying goodbye to Annie, Gwen, and Matthew. Thanks to everyone for voting! I’m not sure whether or not teens are allowed to move out with the young adults, but I only need to wait 5 days until they are all young adults. I can do that.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Apparently, Vicente meeting that Nanny was the reason he wasn’t aging up. Whoops. I suppose Nannies are supposed to be seen, not spoken to. No matter. All is well now.

Vicente has been practicing his wellness skill. I think now that he’s an adult, he really wants to get in better shape.

You know what, no. There are only 15 days until Natasha ages up to an elder. She needs to have these last four kids, and fast. I had Gwen purchase a Potion of Youth, and they’re off. I’m sure Matthew and Gwen will be fine with Annie.

Natasha is pregnant! I missed the confetti, but here is a pretty good representation of how she probably feels.

This captures the essence of the Dinner Party Faith threw. She nabbed a gold thanks to the playful painting!

With the help of this delicious looking platter of Black and White cookies, Faith has maxed the cooking skill! She has also finished as much of her aspiration as she can while still being a teen.

Edwin has reached the top of the Manual Laborer career. The only teen career to make now is the retail one, which Faith is working on.

Alexander is now disliked by four sims, so he too, is finished as much of his aspiration as possible. He’s sharing a conspiracy theory.

Faith has been practicing her wellness skill as well. She’s been concentrating really hard on her breathing.

This is Natasha's most  recent masterpiece. She has completed the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. I’m going to see if I have the focus to get her to finish the Musical Genius aspiration as well.

Since she has maxed her cooking skill, I’ve been having Faith work on gourmet cooking, mixology, and baking. Here are the results of a baking session. Yum.

With her Expressionistic trait, I had Natasha paint a sad and angry painting (on the easels), so now all the emotional paintings have been “collected”.

Aah! The nooboo is coming!

Meet Bradley Eternal, the seventh child.

Is it obvious that I’m trying to raise a Void critter loving child?

Well, it’s late. I should head to bed. See you all soon!
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2016, 02:28:17 PM »
Chapter 15: New Adults!
Natasha is pregnant yet again. I really hope it isn’t twins. With my luck, though, they probably will be.

I’ve had her working on her Musical Genius aspiration, and she was able to buy another Potion of Youth. She has finished the first 2 milestones.

Today is Faith and Edwin’s birthday! He is now a Genius. Sims always look so scared when they age up to young adults.

Now it’s Faith’s turn! She is Cheerful! So I’m going to have Faith join the culinary career, and I’m considering having Edwin join the scientist career.

Only a silver for this party. Faith couldn’t make 3 drinks in time. Oh well. At least we got a point!

Bradley aged up too! He is Creative, and a Rambunctious Scamp.

Vicente has been working on a rocket ship. May as well have the ability to get the space collectibles.

I have joined Edwin for his first day of work!

Why is the hospital empty at 7 am? We have a baby to deliver!

This little guy is named Nestor.

And Natasha is pregnant for the second to last time.

Natasha has only 9 days until becoming an elder, so we have to have room for the last baby. Since Bradley and Nestor will not age up in time, I think we need to have Faith, Edwin, or Alex move out. As @oshizu suggested, here is a summary of those three:

Edwin:Genius, Neat, Creative, Freelance Botanist aspiration, Scientist career
Faith: Good, Bookworm, Cheerful, Master Chef aspiration, Culinary career
Alexander: Insane, Cheerful, Public Enemy aspiration.

Cast your votes as to who we should move out! Oh, and by the way, I apologize for asking for more votes right after we already moved someone out...
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2016, 04:11:56 PM »
While I'd really hate to see him go, I'd vote out Alexander.  Edwin's scientist career can
really help in so many ways.  The ray gun for instance can bring in a ton of money just be transforming collected items and is fun when you use it on Sims.  The cloning machine will take care of any need for youth or any other kinds of potions you would ever want, plus you can clone a high dollar My Sims trophy and make a bundle selling off the clones, so I'd say Edwin must stay. 

Faith would also be a keeper in my eyes because that culinary career is easy to max, plus you would eventually wind up with food that never spoils for eternity so you'd never really need another cook.  Add to that someone who is good AND cheerful is always a delight to have around the house.  They can often boost the moods of others. 

Alexander being insane would have been fun but my personal bias is against the criminal career.  He really brings very little else to the house so he would be the one I would remove.

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2016, 04:53:23 PM »
I agree with @Joria.
Edwin is Genius and Neat, Botanical Enthusiast is an aspiration without any career requirements, yet Scientist offers the cloning machines and really useful serums.
Faith has matching aspiration and career! By the time Faith maxes Chef career, you'll have a very Inspired kitchen!
Alex's "Witness another sim's death" milestone in the Public Enemy aspiration can be very tricky. Maxing Oracle offers a cool computer, but not the best career-reward computer.

I'd also vote out Alexander, while hoping that Natasha gives birth to another redhead.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2016, 05:12:07 PM »
@oshizu Well, there is Bradley! He can be the replacement redhead, lol.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2016, 12:28:33 PM »
Well, darn. Joria makes some good points. I have to vote out Alexander, too, and keep my fingers crossed for another redheaded, insane nooboo. :)

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2016, 11:02:23 PM »
Hello readers! I just wanted to let you know that I have started another story, the Tate Wonder Child Challenge. I will be trying to see just how many points I can get, and I most likely will not start an Apocalypse Challenge with the resulting super-sim. Don't worry though, I will still be updating this story as well. Couldn't let Natasha get off without having her 10 kids.  :P
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2016, 09:37:52 AM »
Chapter 16: An Eventful Few Days
The time has come for us to say goodbye to Alexander.

After a very heartfelt goodbye, Edwin went to his garden to drown his sorrows. He was able to complete his second aspiration milestone.

And Faith got promoted to Mixologist!

Since Bradley needs to max his motor skill, and Edwin needs to have some fun, I had them play a game of Don’t Wake the Llama.

Here is an updated look at the potion room. Faith was able to contribute another Potion of Youth.

Edwin has had his 6 breakthroughs. You can’t see the bulb in the picture, but I promise you, it was there.

Nestor aged up! He is a neat Whiz Kid. More red hair!

Vicente completed his aspiration! Now, I’m going to have him work on maxing the skills he got to level 8; wellness, programming, fishing, logic, painting, and video gaming.

Natasha is in her third trimester, and she could go into labour at any time. She looks terribly uncomfortable.

Bradley has completed his aspiration as well! I’m going to have him work on the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.

You are now looking at a newly promoted Line Chef!

No Natasha! You are pregnant! Put that drink down! Maybe Faith should stick to foo for right now…

I had Edwin go to work alone the next morning, as I was sure Natasha was going to have the baby today. I was right.

Welcome to the world, Mary!

If I’m being completely honest, I think that Natasha is mostly happy because she knows this is her last pregnancy.

I must admit, three other Potions of Youth were purchased, but I’m not sure who purchased them. In any case, we now have 16 Potions of Youth. See you all soon.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2016, 04:32:44 AM »
I feel so sorry for Natasha!  She looked so horribly uncomfortable and here she is preggers again.  I know how hard it was for me having six of my own and I wasn't even doing a legacy in RL!  lol  I love the little red headed kids.  You've got quite the family there.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2016, 09:13:03 AM »
@Joria Haha, well this is her last child, so hopefully she'll be okay. After this, she can spend the rest of her days playing her music and relaxing in the sauna. She only works 4 days a week, and the rest of the time is hers, lol. She's making quite a bit of money, too, as she has gotten three raises. I love the red headed children as well. All of them have been redheads since the first batch moved out! I wonder why...
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2016, 05:37:44 PM »
Chapter 17: Last Baby!
I’ve never really taken pictures of the parents interacting with their children. Here is Vicente bouncing Mary.

Edwin is now a Serum Sequencer! I promise you, I will go to work with him tomorrow.

See? I always come through with my promises.

Today was collection day, and boy, did all that collecting take a lot of time. I had to have Edwin stay late so I could actually complete all my goals.

I switched back to the house, and Natasha and Vicente were autonomously flirting with each other!

After a hard day of work, Edwin was pretty worn out.

I had him relax in the sauna for a little bit.

Here is Little Mary, all aged up! She is a  Neat Whiz Kid. I actually did join Edwin today, but there wasn’t much to report.

I bought a Snapple Fridge! It was almost all of my money, but oh well.

Faith is a level 10 Gourmet Chef!

Apparently Edwin’s boss really like having him make rose perfume serums.

Since Nestor and Mary both have the Whiz Kid aspiration, I’m having Vicente read to both of them at the same time.

Level 5 of the scientist career!

Ack! It’s go time!

Seriously Vicente. You’ve been through this 9 times already. Stop panicking!

And the last baby is a boy! His name is Theodore.

Awww.

Alright, that’s it for now. Seems I’ve finally gotten back into playing with the Eternal household. Now that I think about it, Eternal would have been a much better name for a Dynasty Challenge...
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

anything