Author Topic: The Eternal Legacy  (Read 15389 times)

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
Re: The Eternal Legacy
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2016, 11:22:53 AM »
Chapter 9: Edwin Eternal
Since the next three parts are to be dedicated to the triplets, they are all going to be written and played at the same time. Otherwise, Matthew and Faith would be teens for their part.

The firstborn triplet is Edwin Eternal.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I had him take Wednesday off. Here he is practicing his speech in his pyjamas.

And after a full day of Socializing, he has finished his aspiration. I think the Social Butterfly Aspiration is a little bit buggy. In this picture, you can also see the Coolala, The Defender Wall Light that @oshizu informed me of. It keeps the monsters away, so the children can actually sleep.

Edwin requested a chocolate cake for his birthday, made by Gwen.

He’s getting some rest before the chaos of the party.

“Edwin, mom is getting tired of all the birthday parties. You, me and Matthew are having a shared party.” “Well that’s just great…”

Here is the newly aged up Edwin. He got the Creative trait, and he wants to become a Freelance Botanist. Good. He can take care of that lemon tree in the front.

This is the new outfit I chose for him. I figured that he wouldn’t wear anything too nice, as he will be dealing with the plants of the house.

I had him join the Manual Laborer career. Here he is, watering his very first plant.

See you very soon.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2016, 11:26:04 AM »
Chapter 10: Matthew Eternal
Matthew Eternal is the second triplet.

He also took Wednesday off. When he was drawing his 5 pictures, he maxed his creativity skill!

And after a few hours of playing the violin, he has finished his aspiration! I don’t believe I will be able to have him complete another aspiration, as his birthday is also tomorrow.

Matthew wanted a vanilla cake, but it appears that Gwen doesn’t make the best vanilla cakes. Sorry, Matthew.

Matthew is cleaning up for the party, despite the fact that he really needs to go to the bathroom. Maybe he’ll get the neat trait…

You’re on the wrong side, Matthew! He wants to be a master chef, and he is a slob. No! That is the exact opposite of Neat!

Here is Matthew’s new outfit. It is very laid back and casual.

He has joined the Fast Food Employee career. He is making a garden salad.

I suppose I should mention, I memorialized the founders!
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2016, 11:31:36 AM »
Chapter 11: Faith Eternal
And of course, the youngest triplet, Faith Eternal.

She took Wednesday off with her brothers, and while trying to become friends with Bjorn, she maxed her Social skill.

Now, for some reason, the Social Butterfly aspiration seemed to think that the household children count for Faith and Edwin, so she is done!

Faith got a blue confetti cake for her birthday. This one was made by her mother.

Faith is now a bookworm, and she also aspires to be a Master Chef. Uh oh. I think we are going to have too many chefs in the kitchen.

Here we have some friendly competition between Edwin and Faith. They look pretty miserable. And because they didn’t finish their game in time, the party was only a silver.

Faith’s new outfit. Looks like something I would wear.

Scrambled eggs, anyone?

Well, I suppose that’s it. Cheers to the new teens!

And sorry for the extremely short chapters. There is only so much to be done in one day.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2016, 12:49:00 PM »
Wonderfull way to do the legacy challenge.
I am also going for 101 points, glad to see i am not the only crazy one, but i will not dare to have all 10 children in the first generation.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 01:01:28 PM »
@LenaLJ
Just now, I clicked on your "Torburden Sims 4 Legacy New (Returning Soon)" link in your signature and got an "Address is invalid" error message.
Did I just get psyched?  :o  hehe

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 04:41:30 PM »
@LenaLJ Haha, yeah. I figured it would be good to get the tenth point in the family category first, since after the second generation is born, it would be very difficult to have 10 children in one generation. And yeah, I'm pretty crazy when it comes to perfect scores. It's the reason I take so long playing video games of all sort, lol.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2016, 05:13:41 PM »
Can you remind us what you want us to be voting on?
Are we initially voting on which three kids we'd like to stay? (you'd mentioned one heir + 2 spares)
We're not voting on the heir yet, are we?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2016, 05:23:24 PM »
@oshizu Yes, for right now, I'm only trying to determine which Sims you would like to keep of these first 6. I would like to move 3 or 4 out as soon as they turn into young adults so I can have more space for the 10 children goal. No need to chose an heir yet.  :)
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2016, 08:59:08 PM »
Chapter 12: Alexander Eternal
Finally, the baby of the house. Alexander Eternal. This is the new outfit I gave him to celebrate the Kids Room stuff pack. I got it!

It’s Friday, and he is working hard on his aspiration. He has 4 days until aging up, so he may be able to complete another one…

I had him take a short break to train his Pleuro Voidcritter. They are so cool.

He has maxed the creative skill and completed his aspiration! Here is the “completed” art wall.

Natasha aged up! Okay, one second, the connections reward is super useful. I got her to level 10 before she turned into an adult.

Alexander is experimenting with the chemistry set. Don’t you dare burn the house down, young man.

He is finished! Alexander is now creatively and mentally gifted. And insane. He is currently talking to himself.

Since there is one day until Alexander’s birthday, I’m having him try to max his Social skill.

And it worked! He has maxed 3 out of 4 childhood skills, and completed 2 aspirations.

And now, he has aged up! He is now Cheerful, and aspires to be a Public Enemy.

New outfit. I tried to make him look like the stereotypical “bad boy”. The party was only silver. Toasting wasn’t working out well.

So there we have it. I have now gone through all of the children of the house. Annie is actually aging up quite soon, around 2 days, I believe. Cast your votes for who should stay in the house, and who should move out.

In other news, the Family Club has purchased all rewards, Gwen maxed the Babysitting career, the family now has a total of 8 Potions of Youth, Annie maxed the Barista career, and Natasha maxed the cooking and dancing skills. I double checked, and the 5 level skills do count for points in the legacy challenge. Now, the aging for Vicente seems a little broken. Natasha shouldn’t have aged up before him, as she was pregnant four times, and I believe that stops aging for at least a day. His bar is showing it is time to age him up, but when I tried, it said he was ineligible to age up.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2016, 09:08:38 PM »
So, I will not be able to post another chapter tomorrow, as I have some irl things to attend to. Sorry about that. Hope today's 4 chapters will be enough to tide you over for the weekend.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline strawburrysimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2016, 06:46:15 PM »
Faith looks great! Man, I'm not sure who to toss! I'm not sure how you're managing, wow. My household would be miserable and tired and broke by now. You have a great strategy happening. ;)

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2016, 07:25:56 PM »
@strawburrysimmer Haha, they've been miserable a few times. Especially after parties. The guests have a good time, but I'm not sure about the family, lol.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2016, 11:36:55 PM »
My vote would be Alexander, Faith and Edwin.  Well, definitely Alexander, cute, crazy red head, and Faith just because I really like her.  I said Edwin but it's really a toss up.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2016, 10:32:29 AM »
@Joria Yeah, I'm sure there will be interesting things to be had no matter who moves out.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2016, 11:27:06 AM »
Chapter 13: A Lull in the Action
I’ve decided to make one last post before moving anyone out. To start off, we have Alexander being mean to Marcus Flex in the sauna.

Faith, meanwhile, is making some chili for dinner. She has almost maxed her cooking skill already!

Edwin is diligently taking care of the garden. Weren’t the grow fruits supposed to go away after April? I have a bit of an infestation.

Here is an updated photo of my collections. I got that space squid from when Vicente was in the Astronaut career. Speaking of which, I don’t believe I mentioned, but he got to level 3 in that career. I have him just staying at home, working on his skills. Natasha makes enough money to be able to support the family.

Oh, can’t forget about the Void Critters! I can’t find the last four I need…

Gwen! Wake up! You’re going to be late!

I had Natasha and Vicente go on an impromptu date to the museum so Natasha could finish her milestone (she needed to admire 3 paintings at a museum).

But then, this guy decided to die! Their date didn’t get any medal, as they were much too distraught to continue being romantic.

All the children are A students except for Matthew. He is only a B student. Here they are catching up with their homework.

Natasha was able to purchase another Potion of Youth. We only need 3 more for another point!

Vicente has been improving his painting skill, and he has painted 2 masterpieces! Natasha painted the one on the bottom.

I made this little workout area for my sims. With Faith cooking all sorts of goodies, they’ve put on a bit of weight.

Annie is a young adult! She doesn’t look ready for the responsibilities that come with that. And oh, what’s this? She’s Evil now?!

That’s all for now. Don’t forget to cast your votes for who we should keep in the house!
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy