Author Topic: The Eternal Legacy  (Read 15393 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Eternal Legacy
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 03:20:15 PM »
@Narinn2045
Lucky for Natasha and Vicente that the latest Sims 4 patch allows them to hire a nanny!
The kids are so cute!

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 03:42:33 PM »
@Narinn2045
Lucky for Natasha and Vincent that the latest Sims 4 patch allows them to hire a nanny!
The kids are so cute!

Yeah, I'm very happy about the latest update! Does the nanny work for children too, or just babies?
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2016, 05:27:42 PM »
Fun update! I love the multiple monsters under the bed and the ensuing chaos!

I think the nanny is intended to work for both babies and children, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2016, 05:37:10 PM »
Yeah, the monsters have given me a bit of trouble, lol. Hopefully the children are okay with going to school a little bit sleepy.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2016, 05:51:02 PM »
Chapter 6:Monster Mania
Gwen has been trying to befriend Bjorn. No luck so far.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Natasha is now a Fine Art Aficionado! She needs to reach level 4 of the charisma skill for her next promotion.

Haha! Wallpaper!

And bricks for the outside, of course.

Since Annie has been playing Keyboard Commander virtually all day, she has maxed the motor skill and completed her aspiration! I’m going to have her work on the Artistic Prodigy aspiration now.

I feel bad for the children. Maybe I should have Vicente spray The Monster Under The Bed when he wakes up.

Natasha has gone into labour! I’m actually quite excited to see whether the baby will be male or female.

This is Alexander. Now we have a full house, the parents, 3 male children, and 3 females.

Monster, monster, go away!

Another large masterpiece! This one is worth 2,540 simoleons.

And another masterpiece! I actually like this one a lot. It reminds me of Nani from Lilo and Stitch. This one is definitely not getting sold. Natasha’s actually getting pretty good at churning out masterpieces.

Since Natasha and Vicente had Monday off, I had them go on a date at the cafe. They ended up getting a gold!

I took advantage of the new nanny service. This nanny looks a little scared…

While she was flirty, I had Natasha paint an emotional painting. I haven’t seen this one before.

After making a few paintings, Natasha went ahead and practiced her speech. She got to level four!

Annie is an A student. Look at her smug little face...

What! Again? I had them spray the monsters! Grrr…

I think that’s enough for now, but I have a question for all of you; When the time comes, which children should I move out first? I plan on keeping the heir and two spares in the house, so if there is anyone you aren’t too keen on moving out, that’s perfectly okay. I will need four more spaces at some point for the 10 children point, but no one is moving out any time soon. Just something to think about.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline strawburrysimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2016, 06:22:11 PM »
Ok, gotta admit. Edwin is a personal fave of mine. Might be the red hair, or the neat trait, but I don't want him to leave. I'm loving Annie, too. I think if they have to move out, Faith and Gwen should. Not as keen on them, but I'd have to see how they all turn out as teens to know for sure. Loving your style of writing!  ;)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2016, 10:08:53 PM »
I love the whole monster under the bed thing~~!  I've been lucky to not have to do any spraying.  By the way, if you have the new Kids Room stuff, the puppet theater will speed up the social interactions and help max social butterfly pretty fast.  Plus, using the llama game works for motor skills and adds to their fun bar and you can use either a kids one or regular one.  Both kids and adults play on either one but only kids for the puppet show performance.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2016, 09:26:14 AM »
@strawburrysimmer Yeah,  I like Edwin a lot, too. I really want to keep the red hair gene in the family. I'm glad you like my style of writing! To be completely honest, I actually felt pretty self conscious of my writing. Thanks for cheering me up!

@Joria I'm planning on getting the Kids Room stuff pack, but I don't have it yet. I didn't know that the llama game raised their motor skill. I thought it only raised their fun bar. I will have to invest in a set when I get another Rambunctious Scamp.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2016, 03:56:01 PM »
Chapter 7:Annie Eternal
Since the time for voting who will be kicked out is almost upon us, I decided to dedicate the next 6 posts to each child, in birth order. So…

First up is Annie Eternal!

None of the kids look too pleased with their school day. Annie still has to deal with annoying teachers. As a genius, I’m sure the lessons move much too slowly for her.

She has drawn 2 pictures while inspired, so her first milestone is complete. The pictures you see on the wall are mostly Matthew’s.

Poor Annie. Her bed seems to be the one infested with monsters. I have got to get rid of them!

Alexander aged up! He is an insane Artistic Prodigy, which I find extremely entertaining.

I had Annie take Thursday and Friday off to work on her aspiration.

Maybe she really is an Artistic Prodigy. Look at this bust she made! All that with a simple lump of clay.

Annie has maxed her creative skill and finished her aspiration! I was able to purchase another Potion of Youth with her aspiration points, and now I’m having her work on the violin skill.

Annie aged up! She is now Cheerful, and wants to complete the Soulmate aspiration. I think she has her father's nose.

Take it easy Annie! You are barely even of legal drinking age!

And when all was said and done, she had a gold birthday party. Here is her new outfit. I feel like after going wild on her birthday, she realized that wasn’t the kind of life for her.

In other, non-Annie related news, Natasha maxed the painting skill and got promoted, Vicente got promoted twice, finished his third milestone, and was able to buy a Potion of Youth, all the kids have an A except for Alex, and Matthew and Faith became BFFs. Sorry this one is so short, but maybe I’ll be able to get the next part out soon.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2016, 04:26:41 PM »
My vote would be to keep Edwin and Alexander, because they are redheads.
Otherwise, would it be okay to wait and vote after we've seen all six kids as teens?

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 04:32:28 PM »
Annie is an adorable teen! I have to say, though, Alexander has the red hair and the insane artist thing going for him. He might be my new favorite.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2016, 05:09:07 PM »
So far, between Annie and Alexander, my vote is for the crazy red headed Alex.  I think he'd be most fun.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2016, 08:04:41 PM »
My vote would be to keep Edwin and Alexander, because they are redheads.
Otherwise, would it be okay to wait and vote after we've seen all six kids as teens?

Yeah, of course. I believe that after these next six parts, all the children should be teens except for Alexander.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2016, 09:21:29 PM »
@Joria @FrancescaFiori I agree. I believe having an insane, redheaded artist will be extremely entertaining.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2016, 11:20:00 PM »
Chapter 8: Gwen Eternal
Next up is Gwen Eternal!

I’m trying to get her to befriend Avery Pittman to finish her aspiration. I really hope teens count as children, because there are absolutely no children in the world aside from the household children, and she has already befriended all of them.

Apparently they don’t count. I think I’m going to use a cheat, as she technically has 5 friends who are children, and she made 4 of those friends after she had reached the third aspiration milestone. If you have an issue with this, I will not count it for points, but obviously I can’t get your input right now.

I’m going to have her work on the Artistic Prodigy aspiration, and see if I can complete it before she ages up.

Okay, I know that Gwen is supposed to have my undivided attention, but Natasha got promoted! She has reached level 10 of the Painter career! And in honour of Vicente’s apparent Van Gogh heritage, as pointed out by Joria, I used this recolour of the Rustic Dreams bed.

I had her take Monday and Tuesday off to work on her aspiration. Look at the teapot she made!

Gwen has finished her second aspiration! And just in time too, because she aged up! She is now also Neat, and she would like to be a Friend of the World, which makes sense, considering she was our first Social Butterfly. *Sniff* They grow up so fast!

I had Natasha make Root Beer Floats this time, for more responsible enjoyment.

Gwen also got a gold birthday party. I didn’t change much for her outfit, just added the pearls and changed the shoes.

In other news, I had Annie join the barista career. See you soon.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy