Author Topic: The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack  (Read 14610 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 03:09:48 PM »
*grins* I'm really looking forward to the Kids Room Stuff Pack, especially after the card game bit.  And I admit, my adults will be a little jealous not participating in the card game ;)  (Yes, I'm old enough to have started on Magic the Gathering when it first came out).

Anyways, SimsVIP has a video of the Battlestation up on Youtube. 

The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff: Battle Station Teaser

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 11:42:51 AM »
In case anyone hasn't seen it, I found a link to a video SimsVIP made of the Live Broadcast talking about this stuff pack.

Video can be found here.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 11:58:40 AM »
Watching the livestream really helped make my decision about buy this pack, I can't wait for tomorrow =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 12:37:14 PM »
Same here! The Void Critters look so delightfully dorky, and I love that there's so much for kids to do with them, from finding them in the trash or logs, to training them, to battling with them. I'm excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 07:29:33 PM »
Watching the livestream really helped make my decision about buy this pack, I can't wait for tomorrow =D

It was a good stream. SimGuruGraham is one of my fav gurus. There seems to be a lot of depth to this pack, a lot more than previous stuff packs I think. I like the puppet theater and the fact that the new TV channel ties in with the Void Critter items. I couldn't really hear the songs on the new radio station because Graham was too enthusiastic to stop talking for long enough. lol. It was nice seeing him so pumped.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack is now out...
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 12:59:07 PM »
You can purchase The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack for $9.99

Kids Have Style!

Spark the imagination of Sims with new items to personalize kids’ bedrooms in The Sims™ 4 Kids Room Stuff. Collect and trade monster cards, then bring them to life in the electronic battle station. Put on a puppet show to tell stories and entertain family and friends. Show off your kid Sims with new clothing items and hairstyles that express their style.

KEY FEATURES

Customize kids' rooms. Build kids bedrooms full of style! Excite your Sim’s imagination with colorful new furniture and themed decorations ranging from space robots to fun flower flourishes.

Battle with monsters. Collect and trade monster cards featuring your Sim’s favorite magical creatures. Use cards in the electronic battle station to bring them to life and challenge friends to a monster duel that’s sure to excite.

Put on a show. With the all-new puppet theater and a bit of imagination, Sims can tell whimsical stories to entertain an audience of family and friends.

Lots of style. Get trendy, playful clothing and hairstyles to showcase their individual style or highlight their obsession with the latest tween heartthrob! So dreamy!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 02:55:12 PM »
We've done a few now, so I'll say that while we didn't do a giveaway for this, I'm planning to for the next EP/GP we get. Those are a bit harder to afford and expand the gameplay significantly, so it's more exciting to get a free copy of those types and better worth our time in organizing it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 10:58:38 PM »
I just purchased the stuff pack through the forum's link.  I didn't want to wait for this one to go on sale.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 10:19:49 AM »
I just got this, and I'm really tempted to switch over to "long" on a game just so my children can have more time to play with their Voidcritters. My dynasty heiress has decorated her room with butterflies and a decal of her Voidcritter, Veild, whose element is the void. (She got him out of a nearby trash barrel.) I haven't even seen a puppet show yet. The Tween Pop radio station is okay -- one of my adult sims started listening to it.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 11:53:30 AM »
The Voidcritter stuff made this pack worth it to me.  It does make me wish either a modder or EA themselves will actually allow adults to participate with the game as well...

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 01:47:46 PM »
Does anyone know if adult sims with the childish trait can play with the voidcritter cards?

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 03:04:02 PM »
Does anyone know if adult sims with the childish trait can play with the voidcritter cards?
No they can't; it's child only. 

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 05:38:00 PM »
My boyfriend got the stuff pack for me (so nice of him) and I asked him to buy the stuff pack through the link on the website. Hope it helps you out a little bit :)
I'm really liking the void critters, makes me think of pokemon :D

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2016, 03:57:47 AM »
Cool, didn't realize it had released.. it looks awesome, now just have to wait until I'm paid so that I can buy it.. btw it's $14.99 aud.. you may want to clarify the currency you are saying the price in, since there are internationals around and my silly tired brain thought that origin had severely discounted the pack for once..
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2016, 10:08:03 AM »
I just got this, and I'm really tempted to switch over to "long" on a game just so my children can have more time to play with their Voidcritters. My dynasty heiress has decorated her room with butterflies and a decal of her Voidcritter, Veild, whose element is the void. (She got him out of a nearby trash barrel.) I haven't even seen a puppet show yet. The Tween Pop radio station is okay -- one of my adult sims started listening to it.

My Sims were on "long" for a long time, but now, I set everyone to never age, so my 2 main Sim kids will always be children.  Long is really fun, though.  You really get to see children develop --- and how they max all of their childhood skills and get some adult skills, as well as complete all 4 aspirations and become gifted in each because of the reward trait for each.

anything