Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 191715 times)

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]
« Reply #600 on: May 08, 2017, 04:16:31 PM »
The flowers pop up in the hands... and mouths... of random vampires.  I just have to laugh a little at that sentence.

Your pizza party!  I can tell you had a lot of fun with it.  Poor Spiffendales!!!  Poor Thaddeus, he sounded so hopeful about the pizza party thing!  You couldn't fool them!  Poor little things, just herd them along past the building of awesome.  Meanwhile... lol.  It was cool to see Dude and Colt and some of the others that I recognize but forget names on.  I even see my boys getting to be honorary guitar players!  Woo!  You really know how to throw a party, it looks like.

I think my absolute favorite part is Morris taking his sweet time walking while everyone else jogged.  Such a sim thing to do, but such a Morris thing to do as well.  So funny!

I had to admit... I thought we were going to see some special somebodies resurrected again!  Did you not end up doing it?
I like the general idea behind the estate, and how they'll now take over there.  And they'll get to torture the next group.  It sounds like you might do an ID again at some point?  If you do, I hope we get to see these guys make guest appearances!

I'm really happy for you.  Congratulations on finishing, and on having such an awesome thing under your name here at the forum.  I really enjoyed reading them.  You were hilarious throughout!  It looks so awesome with the "complete" next to the title!  Until you realize that's the end of the updates.  Hurry with your next.

Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #601 on: May 08, 2017, 04:28:55 PM »
Wow, just wow.  And many congratulations on finishing.  But, now what am I going to read?  I'll miss the Spiffys hugely and I may just come back and re-read the story, or I may just wait and hope for another Francesca story, please, pretty please, with added cherries and sugar doughnuts? 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #602 on: May 08, 2017, 05:34:05 PM »
Okay, so I'm totally not sitting here crying.  *sniff, sniff* 

What a great story you have written!  I am going to miss your humor and the Spiffendales.

You should have a hard copy made to share with your children and grand children and grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand children (I think that is eight generations or so).

Congratulations!  I can't wait to see what you will do next.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #603 on: May 08, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »
Oh goodness!  This was outstanding from beginning to end!
The pizza party.  Oh goodness.  Loved that!
So, does that ending suggest that some extra child from this storyline will be starting a new dynasty?   And having to get past Spiffendale obstacles to win?!?!?

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #604 on: May 09, 2017, 03:17:40 PM »
Congratulations! I loved the pizza party, and especially J and Arianna on the beach at the end. I hope they all enjoy their aging-switched-off retirement :).

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #605 on: May 12, 2017, 01:26:30 PM »
All caught up again - and for the last time :(.  I loved Tallulah and Grim, and the Hall of Fame pizza party was just brilliant!  (I thought that Sim in the red top looked an awful lot like Nat Johnson...)  And Morris taking his own dignified time to get to the final tea party :).  I think Morris may be my favourite Spiffendale.

Congratulations on finishing :).

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #606 on: May 12, 2017, 08:28:27 PM »
Pizza parties are definitely the best parties !
Congratulations ! It's such a great and funny story, and my personal favorite, I'll really miss reading it now.
And I hope to discover, who knows, the Spiffendales 2  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #607 on: May 26, 2017, 03:26:10 AM »
Man, this sucks! Not your writing, NEVER your writing, but the fact that I now have no more Spiffendale updates to look forward to binging on since I'm normally AWOL for a period.

Congrats on finishing! I adore Cressie, and her attitude! Definitely my favourite Spiff!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #608 on: April 05, 2018, 11:49:10 PM »
I've finally caught up! I've been reading the Spiffendales whenever I get a few moments and... I don't even have the right words for how much I've enjoyed it! It was all spectacular! I laughed  (sooooo much laughing), I cried, I shook my fussy ay things. It was amazing. And though I knew about the unofficial part, my heart dropped when Mallory died. The fact you kept going and made such an amazing Spiffelogue... again, I don't have the words, but I just wanted you too know I enjoyed every minute that I spent reading!

anything