Author Topic: Swimming with sharks  (Read 12374 times)

Leto85

Swimming with sharks
« on: November 24, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »
Where shall I leave this moderators: in Building and Constructing, or just here in Late Night?

I find out that Late Night added the ability to swim with sharks, or even any other fish you have in your game.

1) Go inside your room to the second floor and build an swimming pool.
2) Go down to the first floor and add windows to make the appearance of the pool looking like a aquarium.
3) Now press Ctrl+Shifht+C and type in testingcheatsenabled true and press Enter. Now ctrl+shifht+C again and type in 'buydebug'.
4) Choose from the spawn fishes the fishes you want, go to the second floor again and place the fishes in your pool aquarium.
5) When you now go to Live mode the fishes will swim in your tank.
Please make sure that your tank is huge enouth otherwise the fishes will swim outside of the glass.

Now is this cool or what? You can swim in the sharkpool now (not recommended) and you can fish in it. Build one in the Grand Voile of your Dynasty challenge to give it that extra touch a celebrity house deserves.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Swimming with sharks
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 12:08:02 AM »
I think this will be good on the Building and Construction board.  I'll move it.

Also, in English it's "buydebug."
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 03:47:37 AM »
I think this will be good on the Building and Construction board.  I'll move it.

Also, in English it's "buydebug."

Did I say Buydefrag again?
Weird, I always confuse that. Anyway, it is 'buydebug' everywhere as far as I know, so I'll change it.

Offline TGBlank

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 06:45:15 AM »
Odd.. I thought fish spawners didn't showed fishies when on pools unless one used mods. Did things changed with late night?

Leto85

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 08:00:06 AM »
Odd.. I thought fish spawners didn't showed fishies when on pools unless one used mods. Did things changed with late night?

They probably did. But I actually never used mods (only once my own, but a recommend not using any actually) so I don't know exactly.
I once had a conversation with SimEve1 from www.youtube.com/SimEve1, and she explained to me how to create a fish tank when even Ambitions has yet to come out. It was possible, but very difficult and chances are very high that you ended up seeing no fish at all.
So I assume that the introduction of Late Night has changed a lot of things in the building structure.

Leto85

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 08:15:07 AM »
I just find out that when I open the savefile again, the fishes in the tank are gone. I figured out I had to unlocking buydebug again to make the sharks visible again. Also now you can only swim with them, not fishing.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 08:31:56 AM »
Leto, at least before Late Night spawners didn't work in pools. People used fog emitters and entered codes to get the fish (sharks, or whatever) and bubbles and other effects. There are around 4000 codes for fog emitters (I haven't tried them). On the other hand, I build large fish tank using spawners for dynasty family (sharing stories/Stuckson immortal dynasty/page 9) and as I was told, only WA fish were in 3D, others were in 2D. I haven't tried others since I wanted those colorful Chinese fishes. For this thank I had to use both pool (for windows) and pond (for spawners to work), and some building cheats. I find walktrough on youtube. Haven't tried after getting Late Night, but spawning hasn't made any difference after reloading several times. They were always there.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 05:06:19 PM »
Can't you fish in pools if you're insane? Maybe that'll work? :)
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Leto85

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »
Good thinking Swede! Although you indeed can, please don't expect fishing sharks in the pool (although it would be obvious). I am not sure what exact species you can fish for but I do believe it where standard fishes for pools.

Are there any members insane enough to confirm this?