Author Topic: The Saurus ID - Graveyard Please  (Read 11645 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Saurus ID - Father/Daughter Time
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 01:27:37 AM »
THAT'S AMAZING.
I'm seriously blown away by those stats! Holy guacamole, Batman! That's so impressive! o.o I just can't even get over how much thought there is being put into that. That's... incredible. You can't hear it, but I'm clapping for you right now (well, not right now, but I was while I was reading that, I'm typing right now, duh ::)). XD
You go GET 'EM Dek!

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: The Saurus ID - Saurus Family Stats 15/6/16
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 06:32:50 AM »
Saurus Family Stats

Founder - Steggo Saurus; Adult; Sculpting
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Generation 2 - Maia Saurus; Teen, Logic

Current Family (Week 5, Day 7) - in order of age

Deceased former household members

Extended Household Members

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Saurus ID - Father/Daughter Time
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 08:11:14 PM »
I've run into a snag, in which a couple of days of RL play didn't get saved by the game, so I'm re-playing those in-game days ... I am pleased to advise that the 2nd pregnancy in the household has taken place, however. (it did get to the stage of the second nooboo turning into a toddler, and Maia a teen).

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Saurus ID - Mother, I'm a big kid now
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 11:07:40 PM »
Mother, I'm a big kid now

Maia - Hello, my name is Maia Saurus. My mother, who many of you know as Agnes, and some know as Lambeo has told our story up to this point, but now I'm in school and I told her that I'm a big kid now and can tell the story.

Maia - I'm close to going into high school, and so I've called my friends from school over for a sleepover. We're going to sleep outside in our sleeping bags, and play tiggy all evening until I hopefully become best friends with all of them. I'll be in high school in a few days time. Mum didn't think I should do that, but I told her I'm a big kid now and could have my friends over if I wanted to.

Maia - You can see all the fun stuff mother and father got for me and my friends. You can see the swings, and the basketball hoop, and the spring riders, and the play gym and the slippery slide and the sandpit. We're going to have such fun at the sleepover.

Maia - We went on an excursion the other day! It was such fun! Our normal teacher was sick so Mr Buster Clavell took us on the field trip to the theatre. He let me sit next to him on the bus, he focused all his attention on me, it seemed to me that the two of us and our bus driver were the only ones there! The theatre was interesting, however science and especially logic is so much fun! Chemistry and Astronomy much more so than botany or cloning. I went to the science lab in my own time and learnt even more about logic.

Maia - I got my very own chemistry table from Aunty Cornelia for my birthday. Mother didn't think I should use it, but I did anyway. I did tell her, mother I'm a big kid now, but maybe she does know best, sometimes.

Maia - If you don't mind, I'm going to get back to the chemistry table, why don't you go and check on mother or father?

Agnes - Would you please get that camera out of my face? I'm trying to read in the library.
Librarian (from out of frame) - Shhhhh!

Leighton - Mother, I'm a big kid now! And I don't need your assistance with my love life.
Yumi - It is either give you advice or do nothing, I'm still alive and waiting for Grimm even though its almost week 4 in game.
Librarian (from out of frame) - Shhhhh!

Watcher - Before we leave the library, here's someone just arriving - little Sandi French.

Sandi - As I told mum the other day: Mother, I'm a big kid now.
Librarian (from out of frame) - Shhhhh! This is a library, not a reunion centre!

Watcher - Lets return to the house and catch up with Steggo. Nice paintings!

Steggo - Thank you Dek, I have supermaxed this skill as well as sculpting now, aren't I impressive?
Watcher - Yes, you and Aggie and Holly and Maia are doing a great job!
Steggo - Talking about Holly, how is she doing?
Watcher - I'll go and see!

Holly - You are correct, Bebe, I am expecting. Yes, I know the father, and yes it is who I'm engaged to. I'm sorry, my friend but I'm not having a bachelorette party. Mother would insist on coming to the party, and that would be a disaster. We're having a private wedding, just him, me the wedding arch and whoever's passing by at the time. Being married before our little man is born is a good thing, I think. Excuse me one moment.
*Holly turns and picks up the chainsaw*

Holly - was there something, Dek?
Watcher - nothing, nothing at all, just hoping everything is fine.
Holly - it is, now if you'll give me some privacy ...  *returns to phone call* She heard those rumours, yes they are correct, she told me NOT THAT FAMILY! I told her to lay off, because, oh Mother, I'm a big kid now!

Post inspired greatly by Hairspray and 'Momma I'm a big girl now', check out Youtube if you're interested in the song!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 02:03:42 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about your snag! I hate when I lose progress of any variety!
I must say I love little Maia! She's got quite the personality!

I also love the running theme, "mom, I'm a big kid now!"
Especially when seeing little Maia all singed.
"Ok, so perhaps you do know a few things mom..." XD

What a funny update! Hopefully you don't run into anymore snags!

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
The snag is dealt with and I'm almost in front of where I was, yay! (I've now become even more pedantic about saving than I was before) The only snags I want from now on are the ones I can put on the bbq.  ;D

Thank you for your comments, Livvie Love.

We give this update over to Holly Alto and her baby daddy/star crossed lover who has combined with Holly to make their mothers very cross.

Star Crossed Lovers (or should that be Very Cross Mothers?)

Previously in the Saurus family:
Holly Alto joined the household when asked to do so by Steggo Saurus;

Holly Alto hit the brain enhancement machine and changed her traits;

Holly Alto started to sculpt in wood;

Holly Alto told her mother to back off in her quest for a grand child;

Holly Alto went around Sunset Valley looking for potential husband:
- Arlo Bunch was rejected;

- As were the men in this shot;

- And also Sam Sekemoto who hated children.

If the Wainwrights could find love, why couldn't she?

It wasn't until she stopped looking that she found her husband. She was cooking, and she needed sugar. Her mother was too sour to give her any, so she popped next door the other way and met Mrs Landgraab.

When she went inside, Holly discovered something even sweeter than sugar, possibly because he ate a bit too much of it growing up. It turned out Malcolm loved cats, almost as much as his father loved pancakes.

When Nancy remembered who Holly's parents were, she got upset and had to be held back by Geoffrey.
Geoffrey - It isn't about us, dear, it's about them.
Nancy - Sure you aren't going to allow this.
Geoffrey - It isn't about us, dear. It isn't our say.

To cause less distress to Nancy, Holly took Malcolm out for dinner as well as some after dinner entertainment.

Clearly they were in love!

She took him home to meet the Saurus family;

They offered to check the plumbing in the shower;

And the softness of the bed;

And Holly learnt she was pregnant.

Holly - Malcolm Kermit Landgraab, will you marry me and become Malcolm Kermit Alto?

Malcolm - Yes I will, and will you at least tell my mother that you've taken my surname, even if you don't?

Holly - I'd do anything for you, Mal!

And so Holly and Malcolm were engaged to be married and sealed their engagement with a kiss in the most romantic of settings possible - the Saurus family bathroom.

While Nancy was practicing her witchcraft for use on the mother of the bride if necessary.

Next time - A wedding, A sleepover, but no funeral

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 10:35:19 PM »
Ha! I love Malcolm and Holly! What a perfect pairing! Will you be moving Malcolm in? I always have that problem where I fill up my house and get overwhelmed by all the Sims in my house... ::)

Glad to hear you're mostly caught up! I'm rooting for you Dek! Also, I love the makeovers you're giving everyone in the house. Holly in full Saurus garb is fantastic!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Saurus ID - A Sleepover, A Wedding, And A Birth
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 10:17:37 PM »
A Sleepover, A Wedding, And a Birth

The big day arrived. Everyone rushed around getting everything just right. The invitations were sent out, the house was cleaned and the yard was set up. Holly went to the clothing stores in the Valley to find a suitable dress. By 6:00pm the first guests had arrived, and Holly was still out.

The guests enjoyed the sandpit

And also played tiggy before Agnes called them to dinner and told them to sleep. They all slept outside, thankfully seasons wasn't installed so they did not risk getting rained on or getting a chill.

Just before the sleepover, Holly invited her sweetheart, Malcolm to a nearby park that had a wedding arch in it.

She asked him to marry her.

He must have said yes, because:

They exchanged rings

Love hearts fell from the arch.

And saliva was exchanged.

This was not a comment by Holly on Malcolm's kissing ability

As was revealed when they returned from their honeymoon to Malcolm's new home - the Saurus Dynasty Lot.

Malcolm gave Holly a massage to help her aching back

And as he went to learn elixirs, Holly rocked herself out of pain, and then went to the local spa for treatments.

After the sleepover, this began to happen.

And Headley Malcolm Alto, an heavy sleeper who loves the outdoors, entered the household and Sunset Valley after a home birth.

Thank you Livvie Love, yes, I moved Malcolm in.

Cave sim outfits seemed most appropriate.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Saurus ID - A Sleepover, A Marriage and A Birth
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 06:37:45 AM »
What park are they at there (other than the park of romance and saliva)? It's so upgraded that I'm not sure.

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2016, 08:18:51 AM »
@KRae it was one of the parks that came with Generations. It is called The Romper Recreation Playground and is classified as a Big Park. I haven't actually upgraded it at all. It comes with swings, sandpit, spring riders, hop scotch courts, tree house, slide, see saw, jungle gym, chess tables, picnic tables, wedding arch and outdoor cookers as standard.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2016, 10:07:02 AM »
What an update! Welcome to the Saurus house, Headley!
I take it Malcolm will be receiving his saurus get-up shortly? Haha!
Also, I love Maia's sleepover. I forgot how simple things were before seasons!  ::)

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Saurus ID - Full House
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2016, 11:12:29 PM »
Watcher Note - I had finished typing this, and then realised the pictures aren't ready. I'm not going to delete this or anything, but this gives some more interesting developments.

Livielove - Yes, Malcolm's saurus clothes are on the way. I went looking for the picture of them, then realised the pictures aren't uploaded to my website yet.

I don't really like seasons in Sims 3, so I usually disable/don't install it into the game.

Full House

cornelia @ goth.family.sv

Dearest Cornelia,

I was saddened to hear of the passing of Gunthor. I hope that the funeral was able to help you remember the good times you had with him over the years of your marriage. I never knew he watched Sim Trek and that Captain Stewart J Brooks was his favourite character. I hope meeting you at the alchemy store in Sunset Valley helped you out somewhat.

Wasn't that Jamie Jolina I saw on Mortimer's arm at the wedding? Tell Mort to be careful of that one! Morganna tells me that Ms Jolina is getting a bit too close to her Thornton for her liking. I wouldn't want Mort and his childhood friend, Bella to get hurt.

I am worried about our Watcher, Dek. He has stopped following my advice.
Firstly, he decided to let Malcolm and Holly get married as well as having a child. I told him we just needed Holly and Malcolm to have a son, but not to let them get married. But Dek said that he knew better. Better than me? I ask you whose been in more successful dynasties? Him or me?

Secondly, he has decided he wants to have a pollinator in the house. He even sent my Steggo out to visit the pollinator he had chosen - and that pollinator has been out to see Zelda Mae. Rumours have it that the pollinator got friendly backstage at the theatre with Zelda.

Finally, he tells me that he has a surprise for me today, he asked me to stay at home to receive the surprise. Oh there's the doorbell now, excuse me please.

Slightly annoyed,
Agnes "Lambeo' Saurus

-----

Agnes - Cornelia, please come in. I was just writing an email to you.

Cornelia - Oh Aggie-pie I miss my Gunthor so much!

Agnes - Of course you do, dear. You and he were so much in love. Please don't call my Aggie-pie.

* Baby crying pierces the air. *

Cornelia - Baby? Where's the baby?

Agnes - Outside, he is Holly's and Malcolm's son, Headley.

Cornelia - Watcher Dek, I accept your offer! The baby did it.

Agnes - Offer? What offer? Dek! What have you done?

Dek - Aggie, I offered Cornelia a place in the house. In return for a life of cleaning and looking after Headley, you're going to work hard to get the eight perfect plants she needs to satisfy her life time wish. I see she's 94 days old, so you'd better get to it, currently she is listed as having two perfect plants here.

Agnes - Dek, I don't know what to say!

Dek - "Thank you," perhaps?

Agnes - Not exactly what I had in mind.

Pollinator - Hey ho hey ho, its off to work I go, and all the ladies around town will have a bit of steel in them, Hey ho, hey ho hey ho hey ho!

Agnes - He's the pollinator? Oh Dek?!?

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 05:49:02 PM »
Pictures are added.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 06:27:32 PM »
Yay! We have a pollinator made of "Steel" ;) I couldn't possibly know who that was!! ::)

I love that Cornelia's joined the house now! I'm glad Agnes has her sister back. It must be feeling like a very full house you've got there, Dek! I always get overwhelmed with so many Sims!

I love the banter between Dek and Agnes. Agnes always knows best, but the watcher knows more. ;)

anything