Author Topic: Downloading From the Store Via Origin  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Downloading From the Store Via Origin
« on: April 04, 2016, 04:59:39 PM »
Hi, I really don't know where to ask this. I bought something at the Store yesterday and am having an awful time trying to get it into my game. I need some step by step instructions. When I click on the "download" button, the Origin window comes up, but I don't know what to do from there. It used to go directly into the launcher, but that doesn't happen anymore. :(  Could somebody please tell me where to go from the download part? Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Downloading From the Store Via Origin
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 05:50:24 PM »
Hi Sonshine,

Make sure Origin is open and launcher is open before you log into the store to download the content. As it may take awhile for the launcher to open depending on how much content you have installed already.

How To: Download Store Content
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20732.msg437664.html#msg437664
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 07:54:44 PM »
Thanks Mrs Flynn! When I tried this the first time (after reading and following your instructions), it didn't work. The Origin window came up and nothing more. Then I clicked on the link to go to the item and then back again and that time it worked. Not sure why they had to make it so complicated!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 08:13:23 PM »
When we were downloading store content we some time had to go back to item page to get things to download. Specially gifts that we had gotten from friends.

I'm happy to hear it all worked out in the end. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything