Author Topic: There can be only one! Chapter five The Defender of all simkind.  (Read 4685 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Reserved

Please follow the forum rules.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: There can be only one!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 07:16:54 PM »
Also reserved

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 08:03:01 PM »
Bella Goths worst week

I am so angry right now I could just scream. I can't believe it is just five days since that woman came into our lives. Let me start at the beginning.

It all started when a complete stranger convinced my idiot of a husband to move our entire family from our lovely ancestral home into what can only be described as a hovel. Then the little upstart had the cheek to buy a new house with the proceeds from the sale of our furniture. Great grandpapas Chesterfield...gone! If that wasn't enough Mortimer asked me for a divorce. He says it's nothing to do with Thomasina. Oh yes that's her name Thomasina Bucket,although she pronounces it Bouquet.

Morty tried to tell me I was imagining the looks,the sneaking around but a wife knows. A woman always knows. His excuse if one can call it that is a pile of nimcompoop about a rivalries dynasty.

On their wedding day I went to work. A part of me as pleased that she didn't have time to get a wedding dress. Although I hear that they got a gold medal for the party. Apparently there was a big fight afterwards when Mortimer got jealous about an old flirtation. But I am not one to gossip.

So just to round things off I end up practically burning to death in a fire started by some inferior thing that she bought in a misguided attempt to win over Alex.

Which is why I am ready to go medieval on both their...wait great now she's in labour.

A very strange thing happened when the baby came home. I don't know who this lady is she called herself the voice.
Oh you probably want to know the babies name. They called him Montague.

Rachel

Out takes.

When the maid showed up and went to work despite the raging inferno upstairs. Afterwards she complained she hadn't been paid changed out of her uniform and burst into tears because there was a fire.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 08:46:44 PM »
LOL!  Oh my, ratchie, I love this!  I can't wait to read more!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 09:03:52 PM »
Hyacinth's sister? I wonder if the nose will be inherited. Looking forward to more giggles -- go, ratchie!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 09:11:46 PM »
Mortimer left Bella for the Nose?  Oh my!!  Great story so far and definitely funny, per usual.  I loved the look on Cassandra's face as the Nose tried to make nice with her.  Hilarious.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 09:16:53 PM »
I am not sure what Bella is planning but every time she is alone with The nose she gets all flirty. Thomasina has allusions  of grandeur bless her.
I really hope that the nose is inherited.

Rachel

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 10:51:43 PM »
I liked hearing the story from Bella's side,  it was great!! And I LOVE The Nose!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 02:30:12 AM »
This was a crazy episode...I loved it!
Looking forward to meeting the other two rivals and, after that, meeting the Child of Nose.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 04:37:59 PM »
The almost perfect disguise.

After graduating with full honors from the Sixham school of excellence he was ready for his first mission. He had spent years learning about the ways of the Sims. Okay so it was one weekend watching Sim T.V but he totally had this covered. He knew for a fact that the perfect disguise was a hat a fake moustashe and a pair of dark glasses. He even chose his name from the side of a van. Froyo McFreeze he was going to fit right in.

The next step was to buy a place of the selling of the garden implements. Sims flocked to do the purchasing of highly priced items that they could have bought for a lower price from their own buy mode. Sims were odd.

A lady showed up claiming to be an employee he didn't recall asking for any emplyees but as far as he knew this was how things worked here. She called herself The Voice. The next step was to get himself a pony...no wait that didn't sound quite right. A bridle that was it he needed a bridle, for the pony presumably.

He invited a not man around to look at his door she seemed suitably impressed and agreed to move in with him. He suspected that was so she could see the rest of his house.

They made the pressing of lips and it made him feel flergbloor very flergbloor if you pardoned his Kerlatchian. He was beginning to wonder if she knew where to purchase a bridle he was unable to locate one in the buying of the stuff.

She told him that she wanted them to do the combining of the genetics and make a child. He rushed off to find a test tube but she wanted to do something with the bed. After they had made the ceremony of the bed he felt very pleased with himself. He wished he had a male friend so he could tell him that they made the ceremony of the bed four times. It felt very important that people knew that. He couldn't find a test tube.

He gave Alexis a ring which sent her into a whirlwind of activity. She told him that they were to have a ceremony of the marriage he hoped it was as fun as the ceremony of the bed.

The ceremony of the marriage was not as fun as the ceremony of the bed. It involved more people for one thing. Although he did like the cake. Alexis his new spouse announced that she was doing the expecting. She did not explain what she was expecting but he suspected it was the pony.

There were two unexpected guests at the wedding he tried to ignore the fact that one of them was an alien. She hadn't even attempted to disguise herself she didn't even have a hat. He noticed The Voice watching in the background she certainly seemed interested in his mission.

Rachel

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: There can be only one! New chapter
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »
I... there are no words for how much I enjoyed this.  I learned a long time ago not to drink while I was reading stories here otherwise my computer will be covered in whatever beverage I had been drinking.  That being said, I was laughing so hard, i almost dropped my laptop onto the floor XD

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 05:21:16 PM »
My word, what an absolute hoot!
I wondered how you would follow The Nose act, but Froyo exceeds my wildest expectations. He's too cool!
Love his speech, love his linguistic clumsiness, he is just too hilarious.

I hope he finds soon his pony!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 02:15:58 AM »
Hillarious! I think I can't help but love him!...!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 06:58:44 AM »
Shes Blue.

Hebalien:So whats the deal?
Voice:You are an alien ta da!
Hebalien:I don't want to be an alien people are being mean to me.
Voice:They will get over it.
Hebalien:Also in other news I have met pretty much every Sim around here and none of them are aliens.
Voice:That is a problem. Meanwhile whats with the robe?
Hebalien:Its a look.
Voice:It certainly is.
Hebalien:So about the lack of potential spouses?
Voice:If you build it they will come.
Hebalien:What is that supposed to mean?
Voice:Its like enigmatic or something,supposed to make you reflect and discover the answer within yourself.
Hebalien:You need to tell me go to the toilet I am not a very reflecty kind of a person.
Voice:I don't think reflecty is a word.
Hebalien:See I need help.

Voice:Is there any particular reason you are chatting with a light?
Hebalien:Is there any particular reason you are talking to a bunch of pixels?
Voice:Touche!
Hebalien:Stop clicking I am looking for collectables.
Voice:Sorry but time is of the essence.
Hebalien:Is it though?
Voice:Yes it kind of is.
Hebalien:Really like you are going to make me lose against those two wannabes.
Voice:I have to remain impartial you know that.
Hebalien:Wait after all we have been through together. I am hurt.
Voice:Sorry old pal but that is the rules.
Hebalien:You and your blooming rules. Go tell the tropolis man and the rest of the team to stick the rules up their jumpers.

Hebalien:Okay so I built it,now what?
Voice:Wait?
Hebalien:For what?
Voice:Just wait!
Hebalien:Yeah but for what?
Voice:Shut up and wait!
Hebalien:I am waiting.

Voice:Tada!
Hebalien:Which one is mine?
Voice:The green guy is called Raul the blue one is Orlando.
Hebalien:So how do I choose.
Voice:Lets have a little look at their traits.

Voice:Orlando it is then.
Hebalien:Yeah the other guy had commitment issues so...
Voice:I thought you liked men with commitment issues.
Hebalien:Well Sideburns was a one of a kind.
Voice:He was wasn't he.
Orlando:Hello.
Voice:Hi!

Voice:Well hello there Mr handsome.
Orlando:I know right.
Voice:Less chatting more babies.

Rachel

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: There can be only one! Chapter three new April 1
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 07:22:24 AM »
Each one of the three is hilarious in their own way!
Hebalien (lol, I wrote "Rachel" first) and Orlando make a great match!