Author Topic: Growfruit: Found Jasmine Holiday!  (Read 42674 times)

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
Re: Growfruit: Found Jasmine Holiday!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2016, 12:59:10 PM »
I have not found any growfruit in the wild, though I now have three trees, thanks to Jasmine. I have thoroughly searched the neighborhoods, because I was looking for Basil. One thing I have noticed, is that Jasmine's presence has caused many of the plants in the neighborhood to grow, and evolve. The ones in the Garden Boxes are all mostly mature now. Many wild plants around my house are much bigger than they were. Still, there are still trees that are in their sapling phase.

A while back, when starting a new game, I noticed that some plants didn't exist on the new lot, but the plants that did exist had the same locations, as the other game. So, I am wondering if there are set spawn points in the neighborhood, and un-sprouted locations have a chance of coming up as something new, like a growfruit, but if they've already sprouted, they stay as what they are? That's just one explanation I thought of.

Also, I was wondering, if talking to Jasmine makes any difference? If you are aware of the challenge, but you don't get your growfruit seeds, does that make it more likely that the game will change some plants into growfruit trees, or spawn new ones?

Offline AJ301

• Nooboo
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2016, 10:00:52 PM »
can you tell me where can i find jasmine holiday? i've already waited in the garden behind bff residence for a day but she didn't show up and i've already delete all of my mods but she didn't show up too :-[

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2016, 10:11:23 PM »
Hello @AJ301   Welcome to the forum.

I don't think you'll be able to find Jasmine Holiday at all until she's featured in another challenge.
The most recent challenge which required your sim to phone her (The Triple Boost Week Challenge) ended on November 28, 1 PM EST.

Offline AJ301

• Nooboo
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2016, 10:42:15 PM »
ah really? such a pity, are you know when is the next challenge?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2016, 11:15:00 PM »
@AJ301

Sorry but I don't know. (I googled "Jasmine Holiday challenge 2017" and came up with nothing.)
She featured as the Challenge Coordinator for four different challenges in 2016 so if she appears in our games again next year, you can no doubt learn about it in advance at this forum.  ;D

Offline AJ301

• Nooboo
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2016, 11:21:37 PM »
oh ok, thank youu ...  ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 05:48:52 PM »
ah really? such a pity, are you know when is the next challenge?
@AJ301

Hi! Just in case, I wanted to let you know that Jasmine Holiday is back until February 21st. Have you phoned her already?
She's giving a boost to relationships this time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Angel

• Nooboo
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2021, 12:52:34 AM »
Is it too late to do the challenge?

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 01:46:42 AM »
Is it too late to do the challenge?

Yes, unfortunately this was a one-time event.  Apparently Maxis has gotten away from these, since picking up the game in spring 2018 I've seen only one, the Positivity Challenge.  Also long since over and done with.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2021, 10:04:46 AM »
But you can cheat the rewards and challenge pot if desired. And you can do it unofficially. But as @Brian_Z said it was a one time thing. I wish they would rotate these challenges on and off but they don't.