Author Topic: Investments never give more then 2000  (Read 2117 times)

Offline mo1264king

• Nooboo
Investments never give more then 2000
« on: March 16, 2016, 10:36:38 PM »
So when I went into the investment career i tried investing around 2000 and 5000 multiple times but when it says i got a "Good" return, it only gives one thousand back while i invested five thousand. I can only seem to make a profit by investing 1000. I am not using any mods. Is this how its suppose to be?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Investments never give more then 2000
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:43:31 PM »
It is chance based but that's pretty unlucky rolls for sure.  :-\  I'm not sure if there is a way to improve the odds any either. I've definitely had better results from investing 5k but I haven't played that career for a while so I can't remember the exact results. I vaguely remember getting 50k back at one point but that was quite exceptional and my sim never did that well again.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seele

• Nooboo
Re: Investments never give more then 2000
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 03:36:57 PM »
Would be a great addition if there was some more money to be made for sure!  Don't get me wrong I love the game the way it is, but there should be a bit more gambling and investing involved in order to progress faster. I think the developers should read some of the Warren Buffet best investment books to read and maybe get some ideas on how to make the game more appealing to people that actually invest or trade. I would love to go in the stock market and purchase stocks and get interest out of them in the game.