Author Topic: Repeat towns  (Read 1368 times)

Offline roguebait

• Llama Wrangler
Repeat towns
« on: March 13, 2016, 08:00:46 PM »
So I've got this problem:

And it's not just my store worlds. Every single thing I have installed, has multiplied. I'm not really sure HOW, exactly, it happened, either. Everything was fine, there was just one town. Then I wandered over to the exchange to download the Aurora Skies festival lot, installed it (and apparently everything else I have ever  downloaded, again), opened the game and suddenly, four Aurora Skies.

So I deleted the DCCache and DCBackups, reinstalled everything, and... there it is again. Four worlds, four of most of the content I've installed. I'm losing my mind.

Any suggestions, short of wiping everything again? It's... greatly impacting load times. Thanks.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Repeat towns
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 08:28:46 PM »
I honestly don't know of away to clean up the duplicates other than trying to uninstall/reinstall the store content and back it up before downloading anything from the exchange.

Try doing this:

How-to: Backup and Restore Store Content
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18945.msg355355.html#msg355355
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything