Author Topic: Not so much of a Brownie legacy thread  (Read 5979 times)

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Ariana Goes To School - story about high school life
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 03:34:25 PM »
I've taken breaks of it, but always went back to the Brownies as I call them! They're just so adorable, I cannot leave them alone! The sad thing is, I really enjoyed the first three generations, but now I'm running out of ideas. I have not yet tried the detective career, maybe that's one possible story idea. And finding aliens and having a sim-alien hybrid is also one thing I still want to do before the tenth generation! I really love to tell stories with The Sims. If I know I have to do this for the blog, I just get stressed. So Brownies it is, just for fun!

I know, legacies tend to get boring after a while. I think getting to gen 5 is a good achievement, really! I've just decided to bear with this one till I really have some other ideas. Or then I could do a challenge with one of the generations! Like, the princess challenge or something! Yas man, that's some good idea! I feel my posts are always messy. Hopping from a topic to another.

I'll check that program out! Thank you so much for taking the trouble to find the link!!

This thread isn't about Ariana anymore, lol :D Well, maybe I will change the topic to Brownies! Yas! Is it possible to change the name of this thread, somehow? Or should I  just create another one?

@Playalot I posted some pics of the founder for you! :) The link to my blog is in the signature thing below this post!

*Edit: I found out how to change the name of this thread! Great, now I can use this one for the Brown legacy. I'm lazy lol :D
~ Colorín colorado, este cuento se ha acabado ~

https://lilsparrowsite.wordpress.com/

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Not so much of a Brownie legacy thread
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 07:14:44 AM »

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 08:45:11 AM »
Jasmine was just gorgeous and Urho sounded like the best sort of hard working founders husband! The twins were really cute, it's going to be interesting to see who was the heir.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 08:51:47 AM »
@Playalot Thank you!! This story won't be so poetic or anything, just a biography-like thing about their lives. I hope the text was good enough!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 06:00:20 PM »
It was fab..seriously! I loved the humor and you had just enough detail so that I felt I knew the sims. I actually felt sad for Jasmine, alone in the garden.  After enjoying your story so much I then realized that English is not your first language! Wow, I absolutely never would have been able to tell.... you obviously are fluent. I have enough trouble keeping one language straight so I am always in awe of people who are bilingual.

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 05:10:48 AM »
Aw, thank you so much!!!

I'm often having a hard time finding the right words. And I feel my grammar is so simple compared to a native speaker. Well, in Finland we have to study English for some ten years so I guess it has paid off on my part! And I used to be in an international class. Most of our lessons were in English. That's probably where I learnt to be fluent in English. :) And English is a global language, you don't necessarily need to be able to talk any other language - well, Spanish or Chinese, maybe.

I, also, feel sad for Jasmine... I didn't take too much screenshots of her. She is one of my favourite Sims ever! Maybe I'll have her do a comeback in some challenge...

P.S. How can I add images in a post? Do I have to upload the photos somewhere first?
*edit: Figured it out! :-)

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 02:23:21 PM »

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2016, 04:14:37 PM »
This is like reading a novel! More please! The twins lives were fab, I love how their lives took very different styles but all through it they managed to maintain their link. Oh the ending had me swallowing a lump, that was very touching and a little bitter sweet. I'm so pleased that they both married the man they loved and had good marriages.

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »
Thank you!!!

Their lives are not over yet! Some two or three chappies left, I guess. And yeah, I was surprised how well got on besides their differences! I love how in Sims 4, the Sims are not stuck in a position. If you give them a little push on some direction, they will continue on that path. For example, Kayla had the lonely wolf trait which made her really awkward around people, but as I encouraged her to make friends, she got rid of that moodlet! So proud of my little simmies.

I will definitely continue on this one. The screenshots are there waiting for their stories to be written! Haha, I guess it's an easy task when you don't have to play the generations anymore, just put pics and text and post! ^-^

Again, thank you for reading this story!!!

Shame on me! Not studying, but posting new chapters instead. Well, here you go, some new chapters... :D

https://lilsparrowsite.wordpress.com/the-brown-legacy/

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2016, 12:52:25 AM »
Chapter 2.3 was great. The screenshots were stunning and it just cemented my thoughts that both the girls had chosen such good husbands. Chapter 2.4 was just has fab with the four cousins and that lovely shot of Joaquin cuddling his daughter. *melt* So cute!

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
@Playalot Hiya again!

Aww, thank you so much!! I know, isn't Joaquin such a cutie? :-*

I adore the four cousins. They were still having fun as elders! I should really write an update for the Brownies... but the Princess story's occupied my interest now! (Lol does that phrase even make sense :'D)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 08:32:25 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @LilSparrow - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Misc and Player-Made Challenge Stories

anything