Author Topic: Finding Happiness *Complete*  (Read 39614 times)

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
Re: Finding Happiness
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2016, 12:01:54 AM »
Wow! He is such a [redacted so the mods don't ban me]!

Great update!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2016, 08:28:33 AM »
@TheGoat He's a jerk.  Plain and simple. 

I hoped Alyssa would have the guts to pull the pin before it was too late.  Alyssa doesn't want the money, her parents do.  Hopefully she gets pregnant straight away so she can run away with the kid.  She met the requirements, her parent keep their loot and Alyssa gets what she wants...  Someone she can love.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2016, 07:05:41 PM »
@TheGoat He's a jerk.  Plain and simple. 
Yeah...that's not the word I redacted. :D

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 09:01:23 PM »
This is going to mainly be a text update...

It's been a few weeks since Anthony and I got married. Things were going... okay. I hoped that it was going to be like my parents and I wouldn't see him much due to "business". However, that was not the case. He felt it necessary that people see us together, and lucky for me he was expected to be at a lot of dinner parties. Each one the same, he would parade me around and I was expected to follow his cue. I would smile while hugging the girls and having my hand kissed be the boys. Every single one the same.

"Alyssa are you ready?" Anthony asked walking into my room.

I sighed, "Anthony, I don't feel well can I please sit this one out?"

"Alyssa, please. It's only a few hours."

"I don't feel well!"

"I will have Thomas bring you medicine. We can be a little late but not too late."

I growled.

"What Alyssa?!"

"I'm sick of these dinner parties! I'm sick of hugging fake girls and having creepy men kiss my hand! Not to mention the food is horrible!"

"You have to go."

"Why do I have too?"

"Because you are my wife!"

"Tell them I'm not feeling well!"

"It'll look bad if I show up without my wife by my side."

"By your side- by your side. I know, it'll look bad if you don't have your trophy wife parading along side you!"

"Oh stop it Alyssa."

I sighed.

"Just a few hours. You can sit down if you'd like."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

He walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"And you didn't have to make it seem like I dragged you there!" Anthony screamed as we changed into our pajamas.

"I told you that I didn't feel well!"

"And I told YOU that you could sit down!"

"I tried that and it didn't work!"

"So you thought that moaning to everyone that you wanted to stay home was a good idea?! Make me look like the bad guy?!"

"They all agreed that I should've stayed home!"

"You say that, but if you had stayed home then they would've asked me where you were all night! These people are picky Alyssa!"

"I know that, I've been dealing with this all my life! I'm tired!"

"Well guess what, you better get used to it."

"Get used to it?! Like I should get used to being married to you?!"

He looked shocked, "What?"

Things got heated after that. We both eventually calmed down and apologized.

"Look all I'm saying is that the stress of everything is sending her over the edge." Anthony said.

We were sitting down with my parents and their lawyer.

"So what do you want to do?" Mother asked.

"If it's okay with both of you, I'd like to move out with Alyssa."

"Alyssa? Is this what you want?" Father asked.

I looked at Anthony, he gave me the 'say yes' look.

"Sure." I mumbled.

They turned to their lawyer.

"What would happen to the... deal if they moved out?"

"Well, I don't see any drastic changes. The money should still continue as long as she has a boy first. I don't see anything in the contract or notes saying that she has to be in the same house."

"And if that changes?"

"I'll make sure they have a months notice and they will have to move back into this house."

Mother sighed, I could tell she didn't want me to go. She would never admit it to herself or anyone else though: We must remain strong Alyssa, weakness is not tolerated.

So we signed a few more papers claiming that we agreed to move back into the house if the rules were to change. I was more scared now then ever that I'd be in a house alone with Anthony.

I should have another update here soon! Also, I keep forgetting to mention, this whole time I've had aging off on purpose. I will be turning it on again soon. I will let you guys know when that happens. Hope you enjoyed!
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2016, 11:16:43 PM »
Well, today was moving day. Today I left my childhood home and left my parents. We found a house just a few blocks from my parents so if anything did happen I was in walking distance. That made me feel a bit better with the move. Anthony picked out the house and I have had yet to see it. He claims it's beautiful which means that it's big and expensive.

I called it. The house was huge, although not as big as my parents. I would hopefully not get as lost as I did at my parents house. I had to admit the house was beautiful. My favorite part was the little yoga area on the second floor. I always wanted to learn yoga because it seems so relaxing.

"Everything will be okay." I whispered to myself.

"Everything is going to be fine." I told myself.

I missed my bench. Even though after the proposal my space to think was invaded by the memory of being proposed too. This would be my new area. I knew Anthony wouldn't want to be up here, he would call it stupid and pointless.

"So, I was thinking." Anthony stated one morning.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You should hire a massage therapist. I hear they can relieve stress."

"My yoga routine does that."

"Yoga, I don't understand why you waste your time with that."

Did I call it? Or did I call it?

"I like it Anthony."

"Okay, okay. I'm just saying, I would love if you got a massage."

So I got on the internet and found a massage therapist.

"So, you're a Haystings." Tony, the massage therapist, said.

"Yep."

"Must be nice."

"It's something alright."

He chuckled.

"You're so tight, been under any stress?"

"More then you will ever know." I mumbled.

"I bet being the daughter of Phillip and Vanessa Haystings is stressful."

"Ouch!"

I decided to take a nice relaxing mud bath to help loosen up more muscles.

"Anthony?"

He grunted.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" I asked.

Another grunt.

"We could go to that ice cream shop down the road."

He mumbled something.

"Okay, sorry I bothered you."

I walked away slowly.

I walked downstairs to explore the house some more. I soon came to what I figured was the nursery, and of course it was designed for a boy. I ran my fingers over the bassinet and a small smile came across my face. Everyone was so sure that I was going to have a boy. I of course would love him or her either way. I just wish I knew that they would be happy no matter what. A sick feeling in my stomach crept up as I thought about what would happen if I had a girl.

I tried my best to push all the horrible thoughts from my head and walked into the kitchen. I figured Anthony was too busy with work to notice if I cooked for myself so I went a head and did it.

Well they're officially married and alone... yay. This will probably be the only update for the night. I'll attempt to get another one out tomorrow but no promises! Enjoy =]
My Stories:
-----

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2016, 07:18:32 AM »
I'm not sure if Alyssa is just being stoic for her parents' benefit or she is a pure masochist.  I sure hope that yoga helps!

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »
WARNING: This chapter is going to be a bit... dark? Is that the word I'm going for? Meh, it works. Anyway, I won't go into detail either way because of the fact that there may be children who read this. So you guys will have to use your imagination for some of it. Enjoy!

"HELP! HELP!"

I ran outside and there was a little boy outside looking panicked.

"What's wrong?!" I asked running over.

"The bus! It left without me!" He cried.

I knelt down to his level, "Shh, it's okay."

"I'm lost and I don't know how to get home!" He panicked.

"Okay, I can help you. Do you have your mom or dads phone number?"

"They wrote it down! It's in my bag!"

"Okay, get that out for me."

I got out my phone while he dug in his back and retrieved a slip of paper. I smiled as I took it from him and dialed his mother's phone number.

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked while it was ringing.

"Joshua."

"Hello? Yes hi, my name is Alyssa Hays- Smith, Alyssa Smith. I'm calling because your son Joshua has missed the bus and is lost. Yes he is safe. I heard him screaming outside and came out. It's no problem. Yes my address is 1458 Sunset Drive. Okay, you're welcome. Bye."

I hung up.

"Okay sweetie, your mom is on her way."

"Is she mad? This is the third time this week!"

"No, she is just glad you are safe!"

"It's the first week of school and I cannot get my books in my locker and make it to the bus in enough time!"

We made small talk until his mother showed up. She thanked me multiple times and got her son in the car. I smiled as I waved goodbye and stood there watching as they drove away.

I hope Joshua is doing okay. His mother seemed happy and relieved that he was safe. I'm glad I was near the window, who knows what would've happened...

I finished up making my eggs and walked over to the table. Anthony was away on business for the day so I had the entire house to myself. No hired help to follow me around. Although I did miss Thomas, he was so sweet and would actually have conversations with me. Unlike the other help who would avoid eye contact like I wasn't even in the same room with them. But I couldn't blame them though because they did have my parents breathing down their necks. I sat and ate alone in the backyard, glancing over the white walls every once in a while watching the cars pass by.

"Honey?"

"In the back!" I yelled.

He walked outside while I was doing my yoga routine.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He asked.

"No."

"You know, I can hire a personal trainer for you."

"No, it's fine. I can do this on my own."

"Your mother called, she'd like to remind you it's leg day?"

I groaned, "I see my schedule stays the same even if I'm not in the house."

"She just called to have me remind you."

"Thank you."

He smiled and walked away.

I groaned and headed downstairs where we changed the library into a fitness room. I was going to be the only one to use it though, I couldn't imagine Anthony ever using any kinds of machinery.

"I hate leg day." I groaned.

"ARGH!" I screamed.

"Screw this." I said getting up.

It's not like she'd know. So I decided to jump on the treadmill for a bit instead.

"Whew!"

I wiped away sweat as I got off, I ran for about half an hour straight. I stretched my arms as I walked over to the bench and grabbed my water bottle. I took a few sips before slipping my boxing gloves on.

I envisioned all the crap I've had to go through being the punching bag.

"ARGH!" I screamed.

"HE-YA!"

I didn't realize all the pent up anger I had, but punching the bag felt good. I took the gloves off and put them away before heading to the shower.

"I hired someone to make us dinner." Anthony said as I walked into the kitchen.

"It looks delicious." I said sitting across from him.

I took my fork and began to eat the Chicken Alfredo that was on my plate.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was okay, nothing you need to worry yourself over."

I'm not fragile. I snapped in my head.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Good, I helped a little boy find his mother after he missed the bus."

"That was nice of you."

I nodded.

We went back to eating in silence. After we finished he waved the caterer over and he removed the dishes.

"Would you like to go to our room and watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure.." I said.

Here's where your imagination needs to come into play...

I laughed as the movie wrapped up, we chose a comedy and it was actually pretty funny.

"I liked the part where he gave the guy a wet willie!" Anthony said.

"Gross." I giggled.

He looked at me, and my stomach sank. He scooted closer to me.

"You are beautiful." He said.

I didn't say anything.

He kissed my forehead and put his hand on my leg.

"Anthony."

"Hmmm."

"I'm not comfortable doing this."

He ignored me and kissed my neck.

"Anthony stop."

"Honey, I want this to happen." He giggled, thinking I was just shy.

"Stop!"

He got an angry look in his eyes and grabbed me roughly.

"Anthony!" I screamed.

I sat in the bathroom and cried. A pregnancy test sat on the counter as I sat on the floor hugging my legs. He had this planned out, pregnancy test bought and everything. I cried into my knees and waited for the timer to go off. There was a knock on the door and my heart sank.

"...Yes?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"Is it ready?" He asked.

"Not yet."

"Okay, let me know sweetie."

There were footsteps as he walked away. The timer went off, I stared at the counter and actually prayed that it was negative. However if it was negative that meant... that meant that I would have to do that again. I picked up the test and read the screen: pregnant. I covered my mouth. I washed my face and got myself together, I wasn't going to let him see me like this. He didn't get to see me broken, I wouldn't give him that strength.

I was hesitant to do it this way, because I know it's a child friendly site... I hope it was okay that I did do it since I didn't get graphic with it.
My Stories:
-----

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2016, 03:05:56 PM »
Very dark Ally, although not inappropriate for the storyline but, now I really really hate Anthony.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2016, 04:33:05 PM »
Somehow, somewhere or someone, has to help her grow a back bone.  There are oh so many ways for her to deal with this (several words redacted) jerk.  Ally, you are doing a superb job.  The last section was disturbing but appropriately written in my opinion. 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2016, 10:38:34 PM »
Ally, you did an excellent job with a very difficult part of the story. Considering what kind of site this is, there are so many considerations you have to juggle in your writing. I think it was handled perfectly.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2016, 12:08:39 AM »
"Look at you! Growing already!" I smiled.

I looked at my little bump in the mirror.

I put my hands on my stomach.

"I'm going to love you no matter what." I whispered.

"Alyssa! What a nice surprise!" Mother greeted.

"I haven't been over here in a while, thought I'd drop by and share something with you and father."

Father walked over.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well, I found out a couple days ago that I'm pregnant." I told them.

"How lovely!" Mother said.

"That's good news darling." Father agreed.

I finished up visiting with them and returned home. I walked downstairs and noticed that Anthony home.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey." He smiled.

I smiled a little bit. Things were tense between us for very good reason. Anthony however chose to ignore it.

"How was your visit with your parents?" He asked hugging me.

"It was okay, they are happy of the news."

"I'm sure they are."

I walked into the gym and closed the door, I got changed into my workout clothes and turned the music up. I stretched before putting my gloves on. I made a promise to myself the night it happened, I wasn't going to allow it to happen again. So I needed to get stronger because it wasn't just me now, I had a son or daughter to fight for.

"Anthony."

"Hmmm."

"I'm not comfortable doing this."

He ignored me and kissed my neck.

"Anthony stop."

"Honey, I want this to happen." He giggled, thinking I was just shy.

"Stop!"

He got an angry look in his eyes and grabbed me roughly.

"Anthony!" I screamed.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"What is it?" Anthony asked.

"My clothes aren't fitting anymore!"

"Don't worry my love."

"Don't worry?! What am I suppose to do walk around naked?!" I hissed.

"Easy. I had my assistant buy you this." He said handing me a bag.

I pulled out a white and black dress.

"But dear! It's going to show my arms and legs! What ever shall I do? It's not modest enough!" I gasped, being as sarcastic as I could.

"Put leggings on, it'll be fine to wear around the house. If we go out we will have to think of something."

I rolled my eyes and went to change. I was definitely getting bigger and bigger by the day.

I attempted to make bread sticks one day because I was craving them like crazy. They turned out to be the best bread sticks I've ever ate in my life.

Before I knew it I grew even bigger. I began to hope and pray that he or she would come out soon because I missed being able to see my feet.

I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed the last update! But it only gets better from here! =]
I will probably turn aging back on once the baby is born which should be any second in my game! I'm playing a bit before bed, however probably won't have an update until tomorrow or the day after! Enjoy!
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2016, 09:10:29 PM »
"You can come out now, I promise that I won't bite." I said to my stomach.

I rubbed my stomach lovingly as I sat on the couch. I was ready to have this baby. My back hurt half the time and the other half my legs and feet were swollen. I swear I couldn't get much bigger, but if he or she didn't come out soon then I feared that my stomach was just going to explode.

I spent most of my time in the nursery. It was comforting sitting there and looking at the room that would soon belong to my baby.

"I promise that I'll love you no matter what." I whispered laying my hands on my stomach.

I was getting anxious every day to meet him or her. I would be lying if I didn't say I was worried if the baby was a girl. What would Anthony do? Worst, what would my parents do?

I spent a lot of my time reading up on pregnancy and how to be a parent. I needed all the help I could get because my parents weren't the best role models.

"What are you reading?" Anthony asked.

"This book is a book of baby names." I said.

He sat down.

"What about we name him Charles?"

"Charles?"

"Yeah, my grandfathers name was Charles."

I looked at him.

"Anthony, what if it's a girl?"

"It won't be, we're having a boy."

"You don't know that."

"Alyssa, we are having a boy."

That started an argument about how it could be a girl, but Anthony refused to listen to me and eventually he just got up and left. I was fuming, and I couldn't go punch the punching bag anymore because I was afraid of hurting the baby since my stomach was so big. So I just went back to reading.

"Ouch!" I hissed.

"You okay?" Anthony asked.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I don't know."

"Maybe a bath might help." Anthony said.

I nodded and walked upstairs. I started a hot bath and added some soap, I undressed and got in carefully. I took my time hoping that it would ease the pain. When it didn't, I knew something was wrong. I got out of the tub and got dressed in my clothes again when something happened.

"Oh no!"

I looked down to find myself standing in a puddle of water and my leggings were soaked.

"Oh..." I gasped as another pain came.

"Alyssa?" Anthony asked walking in.

I was bent over clutching the counter.

"Whoa! What's wrong?" He asked.

"My water broke!" I gasped.

After hours and hours of pain, it was finally time.

"OW! Ow! Please stop, please please stop!" I cried.

Before I knew it, I was welcoming a beautiful baby...

"Girl." I whispered.

My heart sank in fear, oh no... I heard Anthony's footsteps coming into the room, I took a deep breath.

"Just remember, I love you." I whispered to the baby.

I turned around slowly.

"So?" He asked.

"It's a girl." I told him, trying to remain strong.

"Oh." He said.

"She's beautiful." I said smiling down at her.

"You should let your parents know." He said.

And with that, he left. My mouth opened, I carefully laid her down in the bassinet and followed him.

"Are you kidding me?! You didn't even look at her!" I screamed.

"How do you want me to act Alyssa? Your parents made it very clear that a boy was suppose to be born first." He snapped.

"How do I want you to act?! How about happy that you just became a father?!"

"I wanted a boy just like your parents did."

"So what, because she's a girl you don't want her?!"

"Call your parents Alyssa."

"I can't believe you... you.. you monster!" I screamed and ran back to the nursery.

I picked her back up, she was fussy.

"Shh, mommy will figure it out. Shhh." I whispered as tears came to my eyes.

I held her for hours, and in those hours I came up with a name. Her name is going to be Sophia Grace Haystings. She was getting my last name. Haystings didn't have the best reputation in my eyes, but it was a whole lot better then that piece of work's last name.

And the plot thickens ;) :P
My Stories:
-----

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2016, 03:34:50 PM »
Welcome baby Sophia Grace Haystings.  Anthony didn't deserve any child let alone such a lovely daughter.  Alyssa, take your daughter and run.  Neither your parents nor your monster of a husband deserve your consideration.  Sophia needs you more.  Run far, run fast!

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2016, 11:41:43 PM »
"Oh lets be honest! You NEVER wanted children!" I screamed.

"What are you talking about?!" He screamed back.

"Would you be happy? If it was a boy?"

"Of course I would've!"

"But because she's a girl and throws everyone's "plans" off, you don't want her?"

"Why do we have to keep going on like this?"

"This isn't something we can just ignore you moron!" I hissed.

"Real mature Alyssa, name calling!"

"Wait, when did we start being mature? Did I miss the memo?!"

"Enough Alyssa! That is enough."

"Just admit it, you don't want her." I screamed.

He growled at me.

"I'm not going to let you walk all over me anymore Anthony! I'm done! I will no longer be subjected to your abuse! I am done going to stupid dinner parties where I'm paraded around like some trophy you won! I'm done listening to how much you love me and know that you are lying! You love me because you knew that if we had a son I would get more money!" I snapped.

"ENOUGH! You are WAY over the line now Alyssa!" He screamed at me.

"I can't wait to meet my grandson, the lawyer has been breathing down my neck." Mother said.

I bit my lip.

"Well, mother. About that... Um, I don't know how to say this."

"Alyssa, say what?"

"Well, mother um, you see something's changed... The baby... The baby is a girl mother."

She gasped quietly.

"Oh Alyssa!"

"She's really beautiful mother." I told her.

I could hear her mumble something in her hands.

"I can go get her.. She has really pretty eyes an-"

"Alyssa, this changes everything."

"I'm sure that something can be worked ou-"

"Alyssa please, we've been over this! It HAS to be a son born FIRST!"

"Honestly mother, between Anthony and you! A baby is a blessing not a paycheck!"

"We can work something out.. There has to be something we can do..." She whispered.

"See, now you're talk-"

"Adoption." She cut me off.

My eyes went wide.

"...Excuse me?"

"We can put her up for adoption!"

"Over my dead body!" I screamed standing up.

"We put her up for adoption and then tell the lawyer there was a horrible accident and you lost the baby!"

"You cannot be serious."

She stood up.

"It has to be done!"

"Like heck it does!" I hissed.

"Anthony won't touch her let alone look at her! An- And now you want to give her away to strangers like she's a sack of potatoes?!"

"Alyssa, I know this is ha-"

"Don't you dare. Do not tell me you know this is hard because you don't!"

She gave me a stern look, "The lawyer made it very clear that a so-"

"And I am making it very clear that no one will lay a hand on that child unless it's me! You will not touch her and you will certainly NOT give my baby to anyone!" I screamed.

There was a wail from inside the nursery.

"Now if you excuse me mother, my daughter needs me."

I rocked her while bouncing her gently. I wiped a few tears away.

"Mommy will fix this baby." I whispered.

She cooed.

"They won't touch you. I'll protect you with everything I have."

"Alyssa."

I ignored him.

"Alyssa I'm talking to you."

I sighed and placed her in her bassinet before turning around.

"Your mother is giving us some time to think this over. She would like it to be a peaceful transfer instead of going about it the hard way."

"I'm sure she does."

"It's the right thing Alyssa."

"Go to heck." I spat.

He sighed.

"Don't worry, you won't have to look at me tonight."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, I will be sleeping with my daughter for a while. I need a break from you."

He snarled and walked away.

I turned around to look at a sleeping Sophia, and I set off to find a sleeping bag.

Bum bum bum...
Updates may be scarce for a little bit. My grandfather just passed away yesterday. I only have an update because I needed to play/do something to take my mind off of it. I will try my hardest to update when I can! Also, aging was turned back on when Sophia was born! Forgot to mention that! 
My Stories:
-----

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2016, 01:13:13 AM »
Great update, Ally! I know this is a family site, but I wish you didn't have to censor your language. I know what Alyssa really wanted to say!

I'm very sorry about your grandpa. I'm down to only one parent and one grandparent myself, and I know what it's like to load up a video game just to escape when things get tough in those situations. Stay strong. :)