Author Topic: Finding Happiness *Complete*  (Read 39620 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Finding Happiness
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2016, 04:10:17 AM »
Jeez Ally.  What a way to end an episode!!!  :o   I hope that Gabby is going to be all right?
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2016, 10:16:28 PM »
Big cliffhanger . I wonder who would have taken Gabby. Hope he is all right and he is found and returned to the family soon. Looking forward for next update.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2016, 12:18:31 AM »
First off, if I haven't said it before, thank you for all the views!! I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this story! Secondly, this is going to be an all text chapter. I kind of just feel like writing this one with no pictures! I kind of miss poses like they had in Sims 3, made updates more realistic. Anyway! Hope you enjoy this!

"Do not tell me to calm down!" I screamed.

"Honey-"

"NO! Four children. Four children including my child have gone missing in the last month! Do not tell me that is some crazy thing that never happens because it does!"

"Ma'am, I understand that you are scared. We are doing all we can to find your daughter, I promise you that."

I glared at him from across the table.

"Okay, well thank you for your time. If there is anything else I will give you a call."

I got up and stormed out of the building. Avery came running after me as I practically ran to the car, I tried opening the door but he stopped me.

"Honey."

"Mama bear is out to play, do you really want to test me right now Avery?" I snapped.

He backed off.

"Wise choice."

"Why can't they find Gabby mama?" Jude asked as I tucked him into bed.

I looked across the room at her empty bed.

"They are trying their very hardest baby boy. She will be home soon."

"Promise?"

I smiled.

"Promise." I said, kissing his forehead.

I got up and let Avery say goodnight. I covered my mouth and fought the tears as I listened to them talk. I followed him out of the room and he closed his bedroom door. Avery took my hands and kissed my forehead and I didn't fight the tears anymore.

"I want her home." I whispered.

"I do too."

"Why is this happening?!"

"I wish I knew honey. I do."

"Mom?"

I quickly wiped my tears and looked around to find Ellie in her pajamas standing by her room.

"Yes baby?"

"I want to stay home from school tomorrow."

"I appreciate that sweetie, but school is important."

"So is finding Gabriella." She said.

I sighed.

"Okay, you have a few sick days saved up. Just one day and you have to still get your homework done."

"Okay, wake me up and I will go with you to search."

I kissed her forehead and she headed to bed.

"A fifth child has gone missing and they still don't know who this creep is!" I hissed as I threw the paper on the table.

"We will find her, and all the other children will return home safe."

I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes.

"You haven't slept in a week."

"I can't sleep, I can't breathe, I can't eat until I know that our baby girl is okay!"

"You have to take care of yourself."

I looked up at him, "I know."

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to take a nap."

He smiled.

I walked into our bedroom and closed the door. I waited for a few minutes to see if Avery was going to follow before opening up the window and climbing out of it. I gently closed it and began my search for some kind of clues. I started from where she went missing in the backyard. The cops had already searched the area and all around and came up with nothing. There had to be something, some little thing that they missed.

"Come on." I whispered.

A Few Hours Later

It was dark now and I had to turn my cell phone off because Avery kept calling and texting me. I know I was worrying him and that it wasn't fair. I felt responsible for all of this, Avery did too I'm sure, I should have been out there watching them. I had my hands in my pockets because it was getting colder out now. What if she was cold? What if whoever has her didn't give her a blanket? Was she being fed? Being given water? It's been over a month and there has been no sign of her. Something had to have been overlooked. I walked to the near by park in hopes of finding something. I opened up the gates and walked in, it was empty because of how late it was. Swings were swaying lightly from the wind and leaves blew across the grass. I looked around as I walked to the swings. I sat down on the first one I reached and lightly pushed back and forth with my feet. I scanned the bushes before spotting something purple. I quickly got up and rushed over to the bushes and knelt down. I pulled the purple thing out of the bushes and gasped.

"Buttons." I whispered.

In my hands laid a purple teddy bear with a missing button eye. Without thinking I got up and took off running towards the police station. I ran inside the building grasping the teddy bear in my hands. I banged on the glass at the front desk until someone came out of the door.

"Excuse me?"

"I have her bear!" I screamed.

"Okay calm down, who's bear?"

"My daughter! Gabriella! She is one of the missing kids!"

"Sophia, of course. I'll take this and go have a seat. I'll page the detective on your case." She said with a gentle smile.

A Few Days Later

They were running the fingerprints found on the teddy bear in hopes that some of them will be the person responsible. I felt Avery turn around in his sleep and wrap his arms around me. I smiled and tried to fall back asleep but before I could my phone started to buzz.

"Hello? Yes, yes this is her." I sat up.

"What?! Are you sure?!" I hit Avery to wake him up.

"Of course! Yes! Yes! We will be right there!"

Avery, Ellie, and I tore through the doors of the police station. It was like one of those movies that were in slow motion. I frantically looked around the lobby and noticed crying parents hugging their child. My heart stopped, were these the missing children? My heart started pounding faster as I scanned the room. Where was she? She wasn't here. If she wasn't here where was she?

"Gabriella?!" I called.

Avery grabbed my hand as he noticed a police officer walking towards us with a blank expression.

"Where is she?"

"Ma'am, sir, can you please follow me?"

"Where is my daughter?"

"Please."

We followed her into the back, and I felt like my knees were going to fail me at any moment. What was happening? The officer gave us a small smile as she led us into a room. I saw an officer kneeling down in front of a child. The child spun around when the officer pointed at us. I covered my mouth when a beautiful red headed little girl turned around.

"Mommy!" She screamed.

She started running towards me and I fell to my knees and caught her in my arms.

"Oh baby! Baby! Are you hurt? Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine mommy!"

I cried into her hair and hugged her tightly.

"Too tight!" She said.

"I'm sorry."

She made her rounds of hugs and I just stood there. The officer started talking to me about what happened. It turned out to be some girl who recently had her children taken away from her by the state. She thought that since she couldn't have her children back that she'd just take other people's children. She is now facing major jail time and most likely will never have her kids back. It was sad really, but I had my family back and all the other children were safe with their families. That was all I cared about.

Of course Gabby is back! Safe and sound! =D
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2016, 06:38:13 AM »
You tell the story so well Ally that the pictures weren't needed.  I'm glad that Gabby is home and safe. 

It's sad the the perpetrator was another mother deprived of her children.  That never ends pretty.  I'm sure when the dust settles, Sophie can understand and forgive the woman.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2016, 10:28:48 PM »
Quite a suspense chapter. At last Gabby is found and with her family. Looking forward for next update.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2016, 01:17:23 AM »
"How are you baby?" I asked sitting on Gabby's bed.

"I'm fine mama."

I brushed her hair from her face.

"You know you can talk to daddy or I right?"

"I know."

"Okay, goodnight."

I kissed her forehead before turning off the light.

"Goodnight my precious babies."

I smiled and closed their door.

"Mom! I'm glad I found you!" Ellie said.

"What's up?"

"I've changed my mind about what I want to do with my life!" She said.

"What? You wanted to write! You love it!"

"I still do and I still plan on writing! But today at school we learned of this thing called a critic! Mama, I want to be a food critic! It's a way to say thank you, thank you for giving up your dreams as a chef and restaurant owner to be our mom and a wife."

My eyes filled with tears as I pulled her into a hug.

"Oh baby thank you, but I didn't give my dream up, I just realized that I had a new dream."

"ELLIE!"

"One minute!"

"Ellie!"

"I'm coming!"

"Lunch is ready!"

Ellie came down the stairs.

"I was trying to finish my paper."

"Baby girl it's the weekend, you have time." I told her.

She sulked.

Trying to pry this girl away from writing was like asking a person without a kidney for a kidney transplant.

"So I can't officially start being a critic until I'm a young adult, but I am trying to get my foot in the door by presenting some of my papers and my book to their editor."

"That's great honey." Avery smiled.

"So, will you move out when you get your job?" Jude said, frowning.

"Well I hope not!" Ellie told him as she ruffled his hair.

"You kids are welcome to stay in this house as long as you'd like." I told them.

"Can I move out next week?!" Jude asked.

"That would be a firm no." Avery said.

We all laughed.

"Guys! Come on!"

"What are we doing to do first?!" Jude asked running down the stairs following Gabriella and then Ellie.

"I was thinking karaoke and then over to the festival in town!" I told them.

"Cool!"

"Let's make sure we have our jackets please! Proper shoes!" Avery said.

"Yes dad!" They all said.

We were out the door in a reasonable time when you have a mini army.

"We will be on our best behaviors, yes?"

"Yes mama!"

The kids all split and explored the karaoke bar. They were told that they were not allowed to go near the bar without Avery or I. Avery and I decided to go into separate rooms to practice singing.

Ellie however killed it while she sang her song!

"WOW! This place is so big!" Jude screamed as he ran into the festival.

"Here is some money for food, now there are different types so make sure to try something new but something you'd like!" Avery told the kids as he handed out their portion of the money.

"Avery this is amazing! Look at all the people!" I gawked.

"I can't, only one person has my attention." He said kissing the side of my forehead.

"Cheesy." I swatted him.

He laughed.

I made sure I knew where the twins were and where Ellie was. I was nervous about being in such a crowded place when we just got Gabby back.

The food was actually pretty amazing and the kids liked what they picked out! I could now learn to make this at home too hopefully!

"Whoa! Too hot!!!" Avery screamed.

Gabby laughed as Jude came running up.

"Mama! Daddy! Can we play basket ball as a family?!"

"Of course!"

"Go get the ball! Jude goes first!" I said.

He made the basket and we all cheered.

We finished our game. It was a fun night but we were overly tired. There was more to see in this great big city, but there is always tomorrow.

Avery reached out his hand, I smiled and took it.

"Let's go home."

I got City Living! Tried creating a sim and an apartment to play, but I'm so used to playing to tell as story now that I had to switch. I love writing stories, but would like to play just to play for once. You hear that creative brain of mine? =P It probably didn't hear me haha, anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
My Stories:
-----

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2016, 06:28:21 AM »
Great chapter. Love to see the family trying out the new City living stuffs. Wishing Calliope good luck in her food critic career. Looking forward for next chapter.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2016, 01:06:39 AM »
I walked into the kitchen to find Ellie, Jude, and Avery all at the kitchen sink.

"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war!" Avery and Jude laughed.

I smiled as I watched as the two competed to win.

"Champion!" Avery said throwing his fists in the air.

"I totally won!"

"Sorry Jude, I saw everything. Dad is the winner!"

"Aw man! Another round?!"

"I'm cutting thumb wars short I'm afraid. Dinner is almost ready! Go wash up!"

Ellie and Jude ran off.

"Hey! Tell Gabby to wash up!"

"Got it!"

I smiled.

"Hello wife."

"Hello husband."

"You look beautiful tonight."

I blushed.

"Mama! Can Gabby and I go out in play?!" Jude asked.

"Homework done?"

"...No."

"You know the rules Jude."

"But mama, it's the weekend."

"I understand that, but homework still comes first my love." I said brushing his hair from his face.

"Okay." He sulked.

"Come on Gabby!"

"Hey! Stay together okay?!"

"Okay!"

I watched them through the window as they ran off together.

"Come on Jude!" Gabby yelled.

"Whoa!"

I let them play for about an hour before bringing them back inside because it was getting too dark. Gabriella has been home for a while, but there would always be that fear of someone taking her again. I finished up the dishes from dinner and headed upstairs to make sure all the kids were settled in.

I knocked on Ellie's door.

"Hey honey, just saying good night."

"Night mom."

"Don't stay up too late tonight okay?"

"I won't." She smiled.

I smiled and walked to the twins' room.

"Hey guys, five more minutes then lights out okay?"

"Okay mama, good night!"

"Night mama!" Gabby said.

"Love you my babies."

I closed their door and headed downstairs and into our bedroom where Avery was already laying down and reading the paper.

"Anything exciting happening?"

"Nothing worth mentioning."

"Love we have a gardener for this." Avery said walking into the green house.

"I'm going to have to fire him, he has been not showing up, same with the maid service we have." I told him.

"Do what you feel is best."

He kissed my forehead.

"Hey, there's a flea market going on today in the market and I would like to go. Could you possibly watch the kids?"

"Of course!"

"Thanks dear."

I decided to try to sell some of the flowers that I picked from the garden.

I only ended up selling a few but it was a fun experience! I ended up buying a few things for the house as well! I made it a point to tell myself to bring more things for next time. Maybe I would have more luck selling something other then flowers. The flea market ended and a karaoke contest began across the street. I decided to change into something a little more fancy in hopes to increase my chances of winning.

I only scored about 22 out of 100 and ended up losing, but there was always next time!

Cute little chapter! Hope you liked!

Bonus picture: I thought this was neat for some reason when I was taking pictures for this update! You can see someone through the mirror in the next room! :P

My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2016, 09:35:44 PM »
"Mama?"

I looked up from the couch.

"What's up princess?"

Gabriella sat down next to me.

"I was thinking about that woman."

"What woman?"

"That took me."

I looked at her.

"What about her?" I asked.

"I don't blame her, she was sad. I know it was bad that she took me and all those other children but mama she didn't do anything bad to us. Mama she cried a lot, she'd come into the room that she kept us in and I saw the tears in her eyes. She missed her children mama, and it was sad."

I smiled a little bit.

"You are amazing Gabby, you see the best in people even if they aren't good people. Never lose that okay?"

"Do you forgive her mama?"

I looked at her for a moment and thought about that question.

Do I forgive her?

"Do I forgive her? Yes, yes I do forgive her. As long as she realizes that what she did was very wrong."

"Thanks mama."

"I love you sweet girl."

"Yeah, I'm a stay at home mother and a wife." I told this girl.

"Oh really?! That's neat. I wish I could stay home." She said.

"It's a nice feeling being able too, however I have respect for those who bust their butts every day for a better life."

She smiled.

"My ex left me when our daughter was born, she's a teenager now but it's been hard making ends meet."

"She's lucky to have a mother like you. Trust me, I know. My mother and I left my dead beat dad and even lived in a park for a while. She gave up so much to make sure that my life was better than hers. So keep up the hard work, I know that she appreciates all that you are doing."

"Thank you for that."

I was at another festival in the city! There were so many new and different ones each week! This was a comedy and firework festival, the team that one had a special firework show to celebrate them.

"...and that's what you get when you put a zebra with an elephant!"

The guy giggled.

"Here! Want to see my impression of a mime pulling a rope?"

"Sure."

Each team had to go tell jokes and do impressions to earn 'points' and so far my team, The Jokesters, were leading by five points! I made my rounds making people crack up laughing with each joke or impression.

"Ladies and gentleman! May I have your attention?"

We all turned to the announcer.

"The time has come to announce the winner of the Joke Club!"

He smiled as he opened up the yellow envelope and read the team that won.

"Congratulations! The winner of this challenge is..... The Jokesters!!!"

My team mates and I clapped our hands and celebrated out victory.

"Thank you to the other teams for their hard work! Now, enjoy the firework show everyone!"

Everyone cheered and clapped as the 'booms' of the fireworks roared as they shot sparks into the sky making pretty designs.
After it was all said and done and everyone cleared out and headed home. I decided to stick around for a bit and grab a bite to eat from the vendors that were still open. Someone had started a painting on the ground and left it unfinished.

"Hmmmm."

I grabbed a paint can and began to finish the painting.

After finishing it I decided it was time to go home to my family. I had been spending a lot of time at these festivals, it was time to focus on being a mother and a wife again.

I'm thinking of time jumping... I'm running out of ideas. So I'm thinking of making Ellie into a young adult, the twins into teens, and making Sophia and Avery into Elders... I haven't decided yet though, thoughts?
My Stories:
-----

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2016, 10:35:54 PM »
Great update. Nice fireworks display. and the painting was great :). Looking forward for next update.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2016, 10:55:19 PM »
Another only text update! Sorry, but it's been so long since I've updated and I just feel like writing! There may be a time jump!

"You're right, maybe I should just forget everything you've done wrong in the past because lord knows you are Mr. Perfect!" I snapped.

"I never once said I was perfect Sophia! Do not put words into my mouth!"

"I'm not! It's how you are acting!"

"Sophia you are blowing this all out of the water!"

"Am I?!"

"Yes!"

"Avery, you acted like you weren't even married. You acted like you didn't have three children waiting for you at home!" I asked, tears filling my eyes.

"She meant nothing!"

"Then why do you have an entire conversation with her in your phone, huh?! Why is her picture plastered all over your Simbook page?!"

"I've told her to stop!"

"But you can't block her right?! Cause that rule doesn't include her apparently."

"How many times do I have to tell you I love you and only you?!"

I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"MAMA! DADDY!" Gabby screamed.

Avery and I dropped everything and ran to the backyard. My heart was racing as we tore down the stairs and over to where Gabby was on the ground.

"Baby?!"

"MAMA! Jude cut himself!"

"It hurts!" He screamed.

"Oh my god!" I screamed.

Jude was on the ground with blood pouring from his hand.

"Avery!"

It was like our fight didn't matter anymore. We went into parent/teammate mode as Avery grabbed Jude and carried him inside. I rushed a head as I cleared the counter off. Avery set Jude on the counter as I got out washcloths and the first aid kit. Avery grabbed a washcloth and wrapped it around Jude's hand.

"It hurts!" He cried.

"I know baby, I know." I said wiping his tears away.

"Hey sport, why don't we think of something nice okay?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, how about that time we went to that karaoke contest?"

"That was fun!" He said.

Avery and I looked at each other as we worked on getting the bleeding to stop and his arm cleaned up.

"And Ellie tripped over someone's foot and almost rammed right into the person carrying drinks?"

"Yeah! He was so mad!" Jude laughed a bit.

Avery removed the cloth from his hand and I placed gauze over it.

"What about when mama scared everyone off with her singing?"

"Hey!" I gasped.

He smiled as I worked on taping the gauze down.

"Mama your singing is beautiful."

"Thank you baby." I said.

"Annnnd all finished!"

"What?" Jude asked opening his eyes.

"Yep. All cleaned up, if it starts bleeding again we may have to go the hospital."

"Thanks mama and daddy!"

"You're welcome baby, now go change and put those clothes in the bathroom."

He ran off to his room, I looked around the kitchen and then at Avery. We stood there in silence before I walked into his arms.

"I'll delete her tonight, I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I got jealous."

"You have every right to be."

I hugged him tighter.

"That was scary, I'm glad you were here with me when it happened."

"I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else."

It had been a few weeks since the other girl fiasco and things seemed to be going better. If anything it had made us grow closer as a couple, even though it did test our relationship. Things around the house were as crazy as ever. I ended up firing the gardener because he kept deciding it was a good idea to not show up. In about a year the twins were going to be teenagers, lord help us. I couldn't believe they were going to be teenagers soon. I had an even harder time figuring out how Ellie was going to be a young adult. I was walking from room to room collecting the various clothes because it was laundry day. I was in Ellie's study where she left a jacket on the keyboard of her computer. I grabbed it and when I did the screen came on. I went to shut it off when I realized what was on the screen.

Courtney: Baby?
Courtney: Honey? Why aren't you answering me?
Courtney: Did I do something wrong?
Courtney: Avery?!

The clothes fell from my hands as I read it at least ten more times. He said he was done with her. I printed off the page and stormed downstairs. Avery was in the kitchen as I slammed the piece of paper on the counter.

"Care to explain why you are still talking to this....woman?!" I screamed.

He looked at me, all sweaty, "What?"

"Avery I'm not doing this! I am not going to be that wife that turns her head as her husband sneaks off with every girl in town! I refuse!"

"Sophia-"

"NO! I am not listening to this anymore, either you finish this or I will and believe me that won't be pretty!"

"Sophia-"

"Avery is that all you can say?! You told me that you'd block her! But now you are sneaking around using your daughters computer to talk to this woman! How could you?!"

I looked at him as his face scrunched up, his face was all sweaty and he was grabbing his chest. The next thing I knew he collapsed to the ground. My eyes widened.

"Avery!"

I collapsed to the ground and rolled him onto his back, his head fell to the side as I dug my cellphone out of my pocket and called an ambulance. I gasped for air as I called his name and shook him. Nothing was working, he wasn't answering me.

------

Two Years Later

------

We lost Avery that day.

I thought I had known what pain was, but the pain of losing Avery took it to a whole new level. The doctors claim it was a massive heart attack. My memory is fuzzy to this day, but I do remember screaming that the doctors claiming Avery was healthy so why would this happen to him? "It just happens ma'am, sometimes we don't know why." It just happens. How can it just happen?! I was angry at him, I was angry at the doctors, but mostly... I was angry with me. Our last real conversation was me yelling at him about that woman. The last thing he heard was me accusing him of not loving me anymore. It was a pain I'd live with forever. I felt even more guilty when I finally returned home to find the restraining order against her with a note for the lawyer to give her:

Courtney,

I would like to remind you once again that I love my wife.
She is the light of my life and has brought so much joy to my life.
She has given me three amazing and beautiful children.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time grasping this,
but I am not now, nor ever, leaving my family.
The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be.

Avery

Ellie was the one to find me, she was now a young adult and was my rock through this, she walked into my room as I sat on the floor gasping for air as I clutched the letter and restraining order to my chest. She helped me to my bed and we laid there for hours, both crying and grieving the loss of the most important man in our lives.

I had to get myself together though. I had two teenagers who need me to pull through. So I pushed through like I always did and like I knew Avery would want me too. It hurt growing old without him, I was now an elder. He left me a present though in the form of a dream. On my birthday I had a dream and in this dream he was still young, wearing the same clothes he was the day we lost him. He told me he forgave me, and that I had every right to be angry. He said that even though he was gone that he still loved me and he would for the rest of eternity. That was all I needed to pull myself from my pity party.

Life was hard without him, but with my children I could get through anything.

Thought of this twist on my way home. It was a sad twist though </3 RIP Avery. I will get you those pictures of the aging up the next update! Let me know what you think! =]
My Stories:
-----

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2016, 08:03:32 PM »
Took almost all day but I finally caught up on the entire story.  Are you sure the title should be "Finding Happiness" and not "Losing Happiness"?  Trauma after trauma!  And when did Calliope become Calliope and not Ellie?  No matter what the danger or trauma your Sims are going through, they somehow struggle through it and come out the other end, usually in a better place than before.  Loved the new house.  Love the trips to San M.  The kids are gorgeous and adorable.  Too sad to lose Avery that way.  Keep on writing.  You do it so well.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2016, 08:11:59 PM »
Took almost all day but I finally caught up on the entire story.  Are you sure the title should be "Finding Happiness" and not "Losing Happiness"?  Trauma after trauma!  And when did Calliope become Calliope and not Ellie?  No matter what the danger or trauma your Sims are going through, they somehow struggle through it and come out the other end, usually in a better place than before.  Loved the new house.  Love the trips to San M.  The kids are gorgeous and adorable.  Too sad to lose Avery that way.  Keep on writing.  You do it so well.

Good things are coming! Thanks for the review and pointing out that mess up! I'm such a goof. I recently got a cat and named it Calliope so knowing me I confused it with her! Whoops! I will definitely go back and correct the mistake! Thanks again!
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2016, 12:08:57 AM »
Okay. So I think I've gotten the whole Ellie and Calliope name mix up fixed. Thanks again @Joria for pointing that out to me! =D If anyone finds another one that I missed or catches me doing it again, please feel free to mention it to me!

Right now I am going to go work on everyone's makeovers since they aged up! I will at least post pictures of the them tonight hopefully. It's been a mentally and physically exhausting so hoping for an actual update sometime next week! I got the Vintage Glamour Pack so going to play around with that! 
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2016, 05:45:02 PM »
"Gabby? Honey? What's wrong?" I asked as we sat at the table for dinner.

"Nothing." She whispered, sulking into her cereal bowl.

I looked at Ellie.

"You can tell me anything baby girl."

"I'm fine okay?!"

She stood up so fast that the chair flew backwards and she stormed upstairs.

"I'll go talk to her." Ellie said.

I watched as Ellie ran up the stairs after her.

"Girls." Jude said, rolling his eyes.

I smiled a little bit.

Ellie's POV

I knocked on the door.

"Go away."

Gabriella was laying on her bed staring at the wall.

I bit my lip and walked over to the bed.

"I recognize this behavior."

"Here we go, the 'I'm your bigger sister and I know everything' speech."

"Gabby, you don't have to put the wall up. Come on, sit up."

She groaned and sat up, I sat down next to her and took a deep breath. I was fully ready to launch into the 'it's okay to miss dad' speech when she broke down crying.

"Gabby..."

"I miss him." She cried.

"Dad?"

"Yeah! It's not fair! I know it's been two years and I should be over it but it still hurts!"

"Sweetie, this isn't something you get over in just two years. You may never 'get over it' for the rest of your life. It's okay to miss him, I know I do."

"Why did it happen?! He was healthy!"

"I can't answer that. I wish I could."

She fell into my shoulder and continued to cry. I hugged her tightly as I fought back my own tears. It's been a rough two years and there are many days when it doesn't feel real. It made me realize that no child deserves to know this pain, and it hurt to think about all those kids who had to go through life without a parent. I couldn't imagine what Grandma went through, knowing her father didn't want her and ended up having another kid with another woman.

Sophia's POV

It was crazy to think about how fast my babies were growing.

The twins were now teenagers and were really coming into their personalities. Gabriella was turning into more of a shy person and often struggled with her looks. She saw herself as chunky and not pretty and no matter how many times I told her that wasn't the truth she didn't believe me. Jude was a star basket ball player at his high school and I literally had to fight him to take his basketball jacket off. 'It makes me feel cooool.' he always said making me laugh every time.

Ellie was now a young adult, she was so beautiful and stunning. Her writing was going wonderful and I couldn't be more proud of her. She was writing books every once in a while but right now she was focusing on reviewing restaurants and food. It was her way of celebrating her grandmothers life and what she loved to do. She never ceases to amaze me.

As for me. I was an elder now. It was hard to a lot of the things I once enjoyed, and even harder waking up alone. I found myself thinking of Avery most of the time. How would he look with grey hair? Would he have been the one to go first? It hurt knowing that none of my questions would ever be answered. However, it hurt worse knowing that the kids didn't get to have their father in their lives for as much as they could've.

"Yeah?! Well I don't care what Jessica says!" Gabby screamed.

"Guys, stop fighting." Ellie said.

"You're just mad because she was wearing your favorite dress and you can't fit it over you big butt!"

"Hey! Jude! Stop that! You know your sister isn't happy with her weight!" I screamed from the kitchen.

"I don't need you to constantly remind me of how unhappy I am with myself." She screamed.

"Gab-"

"No, just forget it." She said, choking back tears and walking into the kitchen.

"Gabby please." He said following her.

He pulled her into a hug.

"I didn't mean it, okay? I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She whispered.

"Picture to make it up to you? I need another one of us, don't worry though I'll make sure to draw all over your face."

She laughed, "Okay."

I smiled, it was nice when my children actually got along for a change.

Short and kind of a blah chapter.

Poll time! Is everyone still enjoying this story? Or do you find it boring? I'll keep going as long as everyone is enjoying it. I do have an idea for another story, but I don't know if I could keep up with two stories at once very well. Let me know what you think! =]
My Stories:
-----