Author Topic: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Graveyard Please  (Read 23303 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-The Next Mourning
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »
Lol, sounds like Seelah is really into helping Thayne out with the challenge!
I'm glad that he's keeping Lilibao nearby.

In the shot of the horses, where are they? One of them has a no-access thought bubble...

I'm glad you're having Thayne finishing his clusters.

*raises hand....I also vote for Dragon Valley!
I did a little sunken open area and built the first level of the house there, so the "ground floor" is technically the upstairs.  The horses got in there because I had planted veggies there and they went after them.  Now they can't walk out and can't go through the doors.
Well, "finishing" clusters is more relative as a term.  I'm basically delivering things in terms of the logic I had for who he would woo and why.  I'll be posting 2 updates after the last of the story updates giving young adult shots of the five current kids and the next four plus Odessa's.  Spoiler alert:  a couple of the girls turn out stunning!

So much love for Dragon Valley!  Guess I may have found my story world.  Now I just need to settle on a founder...

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2016, 08:10:42 PM »
Hey look! Another Midnight Hollow lady I'm familiar with! ;D
I love Lilibao, I'm glad that Thayne is keeping her. ;)

As for Dragon Valley - I just love how stable the town is. It's never given me any problems during long-term game files!

Anyways, I'll be waiting to see these gorgeous kids with baited breath!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2016, 11:38:35 AM »
Hey look! Another Midnight Hollow lady I'm familiar with! ;D
I love Lilibao, I'm glad that Thayne is keeping her. ;)

As for Dragon Valley - I just love how stable the town is. It's never given me any problems during long-term game files!

Anyways, I'll be waiting to see these gorgeous kids with baited breath!
Yeah, I guess you have seen her pregnant before  :=)

I'm feeling pretty sold on Dragon Valley at this point.  I'll have a few more updates of this (one more of story and two of showing off kids), and I'll be ready to start posting the Decadynasty by that point  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The I'm Your Daddy Project-The End of the Journey
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2016, 11:40:10 AM »
Thayne:  I love you so much.
Odessa:  You taste like chocolate-covered cauliflower!

Thayne:  Ummm, thanks?
Pippin:  But they weren't the only adorable couple.
Olivander:  So, will you miss me when I'm finally an astronaut and flying to other worlds?

Carmela:  Wait, you want to be an astronaut?  I thought you said you wanted to install astroturf...?
Pippin:  And another adorable couple had a beautiful baby.

Pippin:  Another boy.
Lilibao:  What can I say?  We're consistent!
Pippin:  And near a toilet that consistently needs cleaning...

Seelah:  I'm not as delighted when the Sim suffering is me!
Pippin:  I believe that's called Karma.

Pippin:  And I believe this is called Sela.
Seelah:  Wait, isn't that just my name?
Pippin:  No, this one is pronounced "Say-lah."
Seelah:  Oh.  Okay then.  I think I'll steal candy from her now.
Pippin:  The mother of the year award is probably not coming your way anytime soon.  Meantime, this soldier is not going to get any awards for usage of technology.

Olivander:  Umm, so I think I punched my fingers right through the phone.  What should I do about that?  Hello?  Are you there?  Hmm, the phone isn't working for some reason...
Pippin:  Fortunately, Thayne does know how a phone works and keeps working on getting Cora Flynn's genes into this challenge.

Thayne:  Wait, what rumors about me having a child out of wedlock?
Pippin:  Yep.  Strangely, after returning from France and having another baby with Lilibao, almost every Sim Thayne knew went completely into the red on his relationship panel.  Maybe Cora will not be an option any time soon.  Anyway, two horses went after the vegetables being grown in the sunken area that the middle floor of the house opens up into and Grim came for one of them.

Pippin:  Fortunately, it was not the horse Anastacia has been stalking.

Horse:  You will never control me, foolish mortal.
Anastacia:  We'll see about that.
Pippin:  Meantime, we had another teen added to the household.

Pippin:  And then Thayne decided to take his boys to China.

Olivander:  So, we all realize we came here because I needed to learn martial arts to improve my job status, right?
Lyle:   Yep, and I'll be your sparring partner.
Mal:  And I'll get more veggies to plant and catch new types of fish.
Thayne:  Wait, so why did I come then?

Thayne:  Oh, nevermind.  I remember now.

Lyle:  OWW!!  It punched me IN THE FACE!
Pippin:  Martial arts master indeed!  He does get better eventually.

Olivander:  Cursed training dummy!  I will teach you to hit my brother!  See, you hit him like this.
Lyle:  Hey!

Mal:  Don't you play Koi with me!
Pippin:  I have never been more proud of you than I am right this moment, Mal.
Mal:  Thanks, weird, disembodied voice from the sky!
Random Chinese Person:  Alright, come along you (starts dragging Thayne away).

Thayne:  But...but she must move in with me.  Shaka bra!
Chinese Gal:  Okay!  Let me know when you have room for me!
Pippin:  And speaking of hitting on a local...

Olivander:  Not funny, Pippin.  Not funny.
Mal:  I liked it.
Pippin:  Win!
Olivander:  I just did.
Pippin:  Well played, sir.  Well played.  And eventually, it was time to say goodbye to China.

Pippin:  Apparently, she's China.

And it was upon their return and in sending Thayne to research science some more that I realized he had gained that one point in social media.  However, there will be two more updates so you can all enjoy the full grown versions of the current 5 kiddos and the next 5 Thayne would have fathered...well, the next 4 and Odessa's.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2016, 11:46:02 AM »
*Has to stop laughing first*

I'm going to miss seeing Lili around, now that she's moved out!  Those silly horses.

If it means seeing Livvie's Quinn around town I also vote Dragon Valley ^-^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-The End of the Journey
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2016, 12:11:48 PM »
Hahaha yeeeeees @Nettlejuice! Someone else has caught the love of my Quinn! Such sassiness. XD

Anyways, I'm still sorry to hear that Thayne went and bungled your project. I still loved every minute of this story regardless! I love your sense of humor! I was laughing so hard.

Olivander:  Cursed training dummy!  I will teach you to hit my brother!  See, you hit him like this.
This gem, in particular.
;D I can't wait to see the babies all grown up! =)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2016, 12:55:17 PM »
Awww, Thayne and your one point of social networking has deprived of hours and hours of reading pleasure about your handsome, witty self.

But I'm excited that you (Pippin) already have new plans in mind and thank you for showing us what might have been.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2016, 04:35:11 PM »
Oh I'm sorry to hear (read) this :( but being a perfectionist myself I fully understand the reason not to continue with the project. Although I will be attentive to what follows, I like yours stories very much.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2016, 01:11:14 AM »
*Has to stop laughing first*

I'm going to miss seeing Lili around, now that she's moved out!  Those silly horses.

If it means seeing Livvie's Quinn around town I also vote Dragon Valley ^-^
Lili is the coolest alien I've ever had show up EVER!
Dragon Valley sounds nifty. 

Hahaha yeeeeees @Nettlejuice! Someone else has caught the love of my Quinn! Such sassiness. XD

Anyways, I'm still sorry to hear that Thayne went and bungled your project. I still loved every minute of this story regardless! I love your sense of humor! I was laughing so hard.

This gem, in particular.
;D I can't wait to see the babies all grown up! =)
Glad you're enjoying the writing.  I promise I'll try to keep it up with the decadynasty  :=)
The babies will, indeed, appear soon!

Awww, Thayne and your one point of social networking has deprived of hours and hours of reading pleasure about your handsome, witty self.

But I'm excited that you (Pippin) already have new plans in mind and thank you for showing us what might have been.
Yeah, I wondered when I created the rules if it would end up being something I regretted.  Ah well.  If a challenge isn't challenging enough to risk failure, I suppose I wouldn't feel it was worth trying.

Oh I'm sorry to hear (read) this :( but being a perfectionist myself I fully understand the reason not to continue with the project. Although I will be attentive to what follows, I like yours stories very much.
Thanks for understanding my silly perfectionism  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The I'm Your Daddy Project-Da Kids, Part One
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2016, 11:39:15 AM »
Here is a group shot of the five kids all aged up to young adult.
Left to right we have Olivander (son of Olive Specter), Mal (son of Mai Lau), Lyle (son of Lilibao), Anastacia (daughter of Annie Lau), and Sela (daughter of Seelah Siema)

Olivander was about halfway to accomplishing his LTW of becoming an astronaut and had a romantic interest named Carmela.

and he was the prom king.

Mal was at level 3 of his science career and was about to reach 4.  He was shooting for level 9 to accomplish his wish to become a robot-plant crossbreeder or something like that.  He had kept his high school romantic interest, but basically just kept the relationship going with an occasional phone call or text.

Lyle, who I think turned out looking quite awesome as an adult, had at level 5 of athletics to give him a solid start to his criminal career as he wanted to become a master thief.  He had a high school romantic interest.  I forget her name.  She was there to meet a requirement, not to be his soul mate.

Anastacia was going to go for the become a sports superstar LTW, so she got the athletic everyday wear.  I think she is truly stunning and the biggest problem with her was that every hair style looked awesome on her, so I probably spent and extra 20 minutes in CAS just for her hair.

Finally, Sela was going to become a master chef or something like that.  Of course, she never passed the baby life stage in game, but this is what I had envisioned as her adult apparel, so imagine a personality to match.  Cutely awkward.  Lacking some self-confidence, but being that much more charming because of it.  That's where I would have gone.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed them.  The next babymamas would have been a non-townie witch (because occult cluster), the French girl, and the Chinese cashier.  And eventually, Cora Flynn.

As a side note, I posted the first update for my decadynasty mere moments ago!
Decadynasty

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Da Kids, Part One
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2016, 03:54:27 PM »
I saw your Quinn Flanagan Dynasty start! I'm so EXCITED! =D My dear Quinn gets some time in the spotlight.
As for the kids? I love them all but I think I like Anastacia and Lyle the most. I mean... look at those guns on Anastacia! ;D
It was a great ride - and I'm still sorry that it's ending, but it was great fun to read!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Da Kids, Part One
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2016, 05:23:01 PM »
Thank you so much for showing us how the kids turned out.
They all turned out quite attractive--I'm partial to Seema's daughter.
And... *speeds off to read your new story

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The I'm Your Daddy Project-Da Kids, Part Two
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2016, 11:22:02 AM »

Pippin:  After a massive eviction, new babymamas were moved in.  First was this perhaps-non-original townie who was a witch.  In the literal sense.  She was actually quite nice.  Her name is Rochelle Walker.

Pippin:  She gave birth to a little witch baby.  I named him Rabel.

Pippin:  Here he is chatting with his older, mermaid sister, Sela.

Pippin:  Chinese cashier Biyu Shen was also brought into the household along with her neat trait.

Pippin:  I was very excited to see how the combo of her delicate features with Thayne's more "aggressive" features would turn out.

Pippin:  Absolutely stunning.  That's how they turned out.  This is Bea.  She might be my favorite.

Pippin:  The French gal from the nectar shop, Jeanette, had more...interesting features.

Pippin:  I also neglected to take a shot of her being welcomed in.  Ah well.  Here's her son, Jean-Pierre.  He's the one on the left.  Isn't Bea beautiful?

Pippin:  You know Cora Flynn was a target since she hit her teen years.

Pippin:  Target acquired!  Anyway, she had a baby named Corine who was a clone of her but with the features softened.

Pippin:  See?  Pretty!  Anyway, Odessa had a baby in her own household and then we just moved in said baby and aged him up.  She named him Buck, but I would have gone with Odyseus.  Anyway, here is the whole group.  From left to right, we have Rabel, Bea, Jean-Pierre, Odyseus, and Corine.

Pippin:  And with that, we draw a close to the Grisbunch household.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Da Kids, Part Two
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2016, 12:56:24 PM »
Buck? Not a food name? xD I have to say Bea and Corine are gorgeous! Off to read your new one.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Da Kids, Part Two
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2016, 07:35:56 PM »
I'm sad to see them go! Bea was also my favorite, I think =D She has lovely features!
It was quite a ride, Pip! I'll be looking forward to seeing the mighty Quinn in your new story. ::)