Author Topic: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Graveyard Please  (Read 23309 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Wedding and Weeding Out
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2016, 08:49:21 PM »
Aww, thanks for chiming in, Oshizu!  I'm glad you are enjoying the silliness that I pass off as a story  ;=) 

Haha, you are too modest! Your quips are so hilarious!
I don't play TS3 but I'm curious anyway...I can understand charisma but why science?

Also, I've been meaning to ask: Does he wear a kilt because he's "Thayne" of the Shire, your namesake? Or is that so obvious that no one has mentioned it? *feels awkward

@KRae
You completed the Family Empire Challenge and the Short Dynasty with lightning speed! What's several dozen more nooboos to a speed demon like you? *hopes you do this challenge

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2016, 09:41:00 PM »
Good work Thayne plus Pippin. You are making a great progress. And that was a hilarious chapter, especially the last part about how Annie agree to move in the house after shaka bra.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2016, 06:54:56 AM »
If I die from laughter it'll be Odessa's fault (and yours  ;)). Poor Nervous, so forgotten.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2016, 06:15:42 PM »
I like Lilibao too, so keep her.

And I love Odessa's scenes and phrases. "It's more than a yes, it's an I suppose!" particularly.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »
Good work Thayne plus Pippin. You are making a great progress. And that was a hilarious chapter, especially the last part about how Annie agree to move in the house after shaka bra.
Thanks!  I rather enjoy using the smooth recovery concept in silly ways, so the shaka bra just seemed to fit well.  Glad you enjoyed it!

If I die from laughter it'll be Odessa's fault (and yours  ;)). Poor Nervous, so forgotten.
Don't worry, the paramedics are on standby, so please, read on feeling safe and secure.  Seriously, though, I'm quite pleased that you are enjoying the silliness.  And yes.  Nervous managed to be the most neglected support Sim ever.  Poor kid.

I like Lilibao too, so keep her.

And I love Odessa's scenes and phrases. "It's more than a yes, it's an I suppose!" particularly.
Yeah, if I had unlimited space in the household, I'd keep both gals for the entire challenge, but Lilibao's going to have to leave eventually to clear out room for more babymamas and nooboos.   Of course, I'm extremely fond of her, so odds are strong that she'll stay involved even after she moves out.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The I'm Your Daddy Project-Beauty Like an Avacado
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2016, 10:24:16 AM »

Pippin:  We begin with a momentous occasion.

Pippin:  Pleasebeagirl, pleasebeagirl...

Pippin:  And it's a beautiful boy.  Exactly as I was hoping.
Lilibao:  Enough sulking, Pip.  You're the one who decided not to use apples or watermelons.
Pippin:  Fair enough.  We'll name him Lyle.  And a very flirty and still attracted father of the baby was only too happy to celebrate with his 3rd babymama.

Thayne:  Let's hope he gets his good looks from you.
Odessa:  Yeah, 'cause she's beautiful like an avocado!
Lilibao:  I never know whether I should feel complimented or hungry when she says things like that...

Olivander:  Ummm, I think I'm turning into Mr. Fantastic...

Pippin:  No, you're turning into a teen.
Thayne:  No, look at those ears!  Definitely Mr. Fantastic!  Look how handsome our boy has become, honey.

Lilibao:  Umm, that one's not ours.
Odessa:  Samiches!!!

Pippin:  And in order to check off one of the early age-up boxes, Thayne went right to work on teaching Olivander to drive.

Thayne:  That's just called good parenting.
Olivander:  Did you steal Mai's police cruiser.
Thayne:  ...maybe...
Pippin:  Next up, Thayne needs a romantic interest.  No worries, one of his elementary school friends has also aged up.

Pippin:  Ah, she was only a teen for about two days.  And is now too old to be wooed.   So be it. 
Lilibao:  I'm calling for a babysitter.
Pippin:  Why would we need a babysitter?

Pippin:  Oh.  Female teen who watches children.  She seems quite smitten by our young Romeo.  That's definitely the yawn of enthusiasm.  Well done.
Lilibao:  Thank you.  And by the way, Nervous is aging up.
Pippin:  Who?

Lilibao:  Support Sim?
Pippin:  Oh, Nervous!  Why didn't you say so?
Nervous:  Am I being kicked out now?
Pippin:  Not quite yet.  Oh hey, things are going better for Olivander.

Pippin:  Pillow fighting.  The absolute height of Sims courtship rituals.

Pippin:  See?  Of course, he may need to break up with her as she's the only available non-Cora-Flynn teen I know of in town and we've got another teen coming along any day now.

Pippin:  Born a day after Olivander, but aged up to teen two days later.

Mal:  Am I handsome?
Odessa:  Like spaghetti!
Mal:  Umm...not sure how to take that...?  Dad, what do you think?  Dad?

Thayne:  You are lovely indeed!
Mal:  Thanks!
Pippin:  I think he meant Nadia Cho...

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Beauty Like an Avacado
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2016, 11:53:34 AM »
Ah Odessa always makes me hungry.  :P  ::)
I do love all the many conquests of Thayne. I'm amazed you're surviving in Midnight Hollow - I feel like the lady-pickings are a bit slim there. I still think Lilibao is the best support out of them all. She's got her stuff together - good on you, girlfriend/alien!

I must say, Pip, your house is very interesting. Fish-tank windows and white walls to bring out the neon paintings? What character! ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2016, 12:00:58 PM »
Happy birthday, Nervous--you poor behind-the-scenes sim that keeps everything running but nobody remembers.

Awww, "very flirty and still attracted" Thayne is the perfect baby daddy (sort of), lol.

Birthday greetings to Olivander and Mal! Wow, Olivander moves swiftly (like his dad).
Never mind Thayne for a moment, how is Pippin to keep all the moms and spawn straight?

I'd like to repeat the question(s) I asked earlier. I hope you don't mind...
"Also, I've been meaning to ask: Does he wear a kilt because he's "Thayne" of the Shire, your namesake? Or is that so obvious that no one has mentioned it? *feels awkward"

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2016, 12:04:32 PM »
Thayne's already moving on to the next victim, really hope the next child/ren have red hair. Lilibao is beautiful like an avocado! Odessa's compliments are gold ^-^ Mr Fantastic, just had an image of Ioan Gruffudd pop into my head, lol (haven't seen the new Fantastic 4 yet).
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2016, 08:19:44 PM »
I think the pillow fight gave Olivander a stiff neck for a few days, I hope he feels better now.  :P

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »
Happy birthday to Olivander, Mal and Nervous. Poor Nervous, fearing to be kicked out. Maybe Thayne need his support before it. And good luck to Thayne with the next victim girl. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2016, 09:41:27 AM »
Ah Odessa always makes me hungry.  :P  ::)
I do love all the many conquests of Thayne. I'm amazed you're surviving in Midnight Hollow - I feel like the lady-pickings are a bit slim there. I still think Lilibao is the best support out of them all. She's got her stuff together - good on you, girlfriend/alien!

I must say, Pip, your house is very interesting. Fish-tank windows and white walls to bring out the neon paintings? What character! ;)
I think there are some beauties in Midnight Hollow, they're just not conventional.  Considering they're sharing genetics with the Grisbunch line, that seems kind of perfect, actually  :=)

Happy birthday, Nervous--you poor behind-the-scenes sim that keeps everything running but nobody remembers.

Awww, "very flirty and still attracted" Thayne is the perfect baby daddy (sort of), lol.

Birthday greetings to Olivander and Mal! Wow, Olivander moves swiftly (like his dad).
Never mind Thayne for a moment, how is Pippin to keep all the moms and spawn straight?

I'd like to repeat the question(s) I asked earlier. I hope you don't mind...
"Also, I've been meaning to ask: Does he wear a kilt because he's "Thayne" of the Shire, your namesake? Or is that so obvious that no one has mentioned it? *feels awkward"
Oh, sorry.  I guess I missed the kilt question the first time around.  I didn't consciously choose it because of the name.  I just thought it was a nifty-looking outfit.  It just happened to be a convenient coincidence later.
Keeping the kids straight is absolutely involving leaning on the naming  :=)

Thayne's already moving on to the next victim, really hope the next child/ren have red hair. Lilibao is beautiful like an avocado! Odessa's compliments are gold ^-^ Mr Fantastic, just had an image of Ioan Gruffudd pop into my head, lol (haven't seen the new Fantastic 4 yet).
I'm not planning to watch the new Fantastic 4.  Ioan is Mr. Fantastic!

I think the pillow fight gave Olivander a stiff neck for a few days, I hope he feels better now.  :P
Yeah, that was just a really uncomfortable-looking pose.  Poor kid.  He seems to have made a full recovery somehow. 

Happy birthday to Olivander, Mal and Nervous. Poor Nervous, fearing to be kicked out. Maybe Thayne need his support before it. And good luck to Thayne with the next victim girl. Looking forward for next update.
Hahaha, I think "victim" was probably the right term  ;=) 
I kept Nervous around a little longer just to see if he could get a deathfish for the household.  Something will be necessary to keep Thayne and Odessa young, so my first thought was ambrosia.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The I'm Your Daddy Project-Bad News
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2016, 02:17:14 PM »
So, I've already failed at this challenge.  The heir is to learn nothing more than charisma an science, but somehow Thayne managed to pick up 1 point in social networking.  I had been micromanaging him to avoid that, but it seems he snuck some texts in or something.
I'll go ahead and post updates for what I have played thus far (through the first five kids) and will give "grown up" shots of each of them (even though the youngest is still just a baby), so we'll at least have that much.
I had hoped to have success a this challenge, and I know I could just play it out anyway, but the perfectionist in me knows that the challenge has already been failed.  Ah well.
Maybe I'll take another run at a dynasty next.  I'm thinking of going townie so some descendants of that family can complete each of the other types of dynasties (ambitious, I know).  Suggestions of towns and founders will definitely be accepted as I'm just kind of up in the air on this and will probably just be taking the next few days as writing days to get these last few Grisbunch updates together.
Sorry, everyone, that I didn't micromanage Thayne enough.  I'll take a time out as my punishment  :=/

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2016, 02:26:13 PM »
Oh noooo, I love this story!
I look forward to your postscripts about the children.
And I will keep an eye out for your next project as well.   :'(

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2016, 02:29:16 PM »
Oh noooo, I love this story!
I look forward to your postscripts about the children.
And I will keep an eye out for your next project as well.   :'(
Thanks, Oshizu.  I really enjoyed this crazy family as well, but I know I'm just not going to be motivated knowing that I've already technically failed at it.  I pondered starting a decadynasty with Odessa as founder, but that may be odd since she's been Thayne's wife this whle time and it would mean she runs off and finds some new guy (not that he was a very faithful husband, but still).

anything