Author Topic: Summers Legacy~Gen. 1: Gem Summers  (Read 2694 times)

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
Summers Legacy~Gen. 1: Gem Summers
« on: January 22, 2016, 08:09:26 PM »
Am I finally posting again? I don't really know, but it has been a long time. I got bored of Sims 4, then sims in general. I finally found love back in Sims 3 and here I am now!
My legacy is taking no part in points. I am following the 10 generations and empty lot. Along with that are the three (from Sims 4 but these are always fun):

• Equality
  • Traditional
  • First Born

Generation 1~Gem Summers~The Most Casual Last Name Ever

Welcome to the grand story of the Summers Legacy! I couldn't really think of a last name that was creative, so I went with the weather outside. Or I did last year.
Gem Summers:
Traits: Loves the Cold, Equestrian, Irresistible, Workaholic, & Night Lover
Lifetime Wish: The Jockey

So what is different about this one besides the millions of others? Especially since there is that new Sims 4 out there somewhere. Well, I don't know. But we got farmers! So that is always cool right?

Currently:
Generation 1: Gem Summers

Cake + Sims=Amazing

It is no joke that eating cake and playing sims is true awesomeness.
Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*
The Starlivs Return *Ongoing*
Starliv Immortal Dynasty *Graveyard*

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 08:17:30 PM »
Let's begin! We begin with an empty lot, the usual. Well I made a little a shack which Gem isn't  to happy about, but would you be? She's got a horse to keep her happy though. That's Moon Stream or Moon.

So now for eternity she can practice horse riding. It is her favorite thing so it shouldn't be a problem.
Oh! I should mention another special thing about this legacy. I have seen NO ONE use Riverview! Its a nice town. Just edit it by giving the gazebo more things and changing the two long lots in town square to a kid's playground and pool and we are good to go!

Yes that picture was taken far later in the game.

So for weeks, no really three weeks, her time was spent on a horse, at the athletic place, or at party's. She met this guy. Don't you hate it when you forget their names? (hint, hint: It means he probably won't come in to use later
:) )

I don't know why it was a swimsuit party, but he must be 'one of those type'. Guy had a wife! I think...actually I don't know. Anyways. She met him. I was kind of leaning toward the Jon guy. He's rich, rock star, but apparently he doesn't have the time to show up for dates! The nerve of him. Oh well, he lost his chance to be working on the fields and cleaning stalls.

Cake + Sims=Amazing

Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 10:02:33 AM »
Update:
Found him! Who knew he was actually tying to work out some problems! Not only was he stuck, but he was creeping out everyone else as the new and literal "Garbage Man".

Don't ask me why he didn't die of starvation. I don't have any explanation.
Cake + Sims=Amazing

Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Summers Legacy~Gen. 1: Gem Summers
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 11:03:00 AM »
That's a pretty good excuse for not showing up for dates. I love, Riverview, by the way.

Offline SFL

• SFL= Sims+For+Life
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 11:14:18 AM »
That's a pretty good excuse for not showing up for dates. I love, Riverview, by the way.
Really? I haven't seen anyone use it so I thought it needed a little love. That's good to here.
Cake + Sims=Amazing

Stories:
Summers Legacy *Ongoing*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 11:24:58 AM »
I started my decadynasty in Riverview using Billy Caspian who married Elaine Joy. The first heir was a fisher and there is no better place to fish than Riverview. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my favorite sims.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 07:02:05 PM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @SFL - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Dynasty and Legacy Challenge Stories

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.