Author Topic: The Bern Immortal Dynasty  (Read 23462 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Bern Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2016, 10:01:30 PM »
Oh, gosh. J the mascot terrifying the baby cracked me up! Nice shot of the death flower, too. Very pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2016, 06:49:27 AM »
A house full of boys! Did you plan for the twins? I'd be pretty terrified if some weird creature held me as a baby, lol.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2016, 10:57:31 AM »
@Nettlejuice No, I certainly didn't plan for that!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2016, 09:41:58 AM »
I think that is actually the first time I've ever really looked at a death flower in TS4 before. It's so cute in a totally gothic-metal-vampire chic way.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 04:18:10 PM »
Hi everyone! So we had a couple of birthdays all at once that I forgot to plan parties for or anything. That's a fail on my part! But here's some pictures!

Miles and Robbie aged up to children! First Robbie, then Miles:

They're not totally identical twins. Miles ended up with wider eyes and a wider nose. They both got their father's hair.

I can never keep them straight, so I keep Miles dressed in blue and Robbie dressed in red.  I like to think of them as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2", but their numbers interchange a lot. Robbie is a music lover and has the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. Miles is self-assured and has the Social Butterfly aspiration.

Ryan aged up outside the house after school with no celebration and he wasn't happy at all about it. Sorry, Ryan :( Too many sims to keep track of!

Here he is with a little makeover:

He looks alright to me! I'm not sure where he got that nose from. It doesn't look like Gavin's and it definitely isn't Iliana's. Who knows! Or maybe I should say, "Who nose?" *badum tsh*

Ryan picked up the "Loves the Outdoors" trait upon aging up.

The twins are facing the wrong way, but look at these cute little guys after coming home from school the next day!

Also, the house got a major overhaul. There was some money to spare with Iliana and J both working, the garden being productive, and Gavin making lots of paintings, and I wasn't totally digging the house even after moving things around. So here's the new house!

Here's the nice, big new kitchen, dining room and bar combo, perfect for hosting parties and feeding a family of eight.

The twins moved out of the nursery and it was a good time to build a new room for them.

In other news, Mitchell's gone back to video gaming and has picked up programming as an additional hobby. He ended up completing Freelance Gardener, and I needed to give him something new to do. I'm trying to keep him away from the garden now so Ryan can take it over.

Also, Iliana has mastered the mixology skill! Yay!! By doing so, she also completed the Master Mixologist aspiration.

Iliana's aspiration and skill requirements are now complete!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 04:46:46 PM »
A lot of congratulations are in order!
The twins and Ryan have all aged up into handsome kids!

Illiana is looking as lovely as ever! Applause for her completing her aspiration and skill requirements!
You're getting so close to your first immortal.  ;D

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 04:57:31 PM »
Hooray for Iliana! Way to max your skill and complete your aspiration! Ryan and his mystery nose are adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 06:19:02 PM »
The twins are as handsome as can be.  Watching them grow up has been and will be really interesting.  I love the new house and the colors you are using inside are lovely.
Congratulations to Ileana on her successes!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2016, 07:56:16 PM »

To start off, here's Iliana's museum area! The eight items for her section of the museum are various gourmet dishes that'll stay fresh forever thanks to her successful completion of the Master Chef aspiration. The retail fridge will be used to save servings of ambrosia, since the sims can't reach the retail fridge inventory from the normal kitchen fridge. The museum will be kept locked to keep sim hands off of the ambrosia and museum food.

The household is making progress on a lot of fronts. Miles has made some friends and nearly mastered the social skill.

Robbie has mastered the creativity skill. I think I'm going to have him work on the violin skill. I tend to neglect the music skills in the Sims.  :-\ Also I just need something to leave him to work on indefinitely while I'm working on other sims.

Ryan and the twins are pretty good friends. They're so sweet!

Ileana has been working on making more friends. One of her newest friends is Candy. Candy is the mother of one of J's many children. She suddenly got up and left when J came home from work. Awkward!

Speaking of J, check this guy out! The time and effort he's been putting into his job has paid off and he was able to make it into the Bodybuilding branch of the Athletic career. Check out Willow Creek's newest Personal Trainer!

I forgot that to progress further in his career J would need to train people. Mitchell quickly ended up becoming J's victim.

Here's a picture of Ryan studying hard in his room. He's gotten an A in high school! He also has level 6 gardening, level 6 logic, and level 4 herbalism.

Also, it seems that it's been too longer since we've had a fire. Thanks for handling that, Ryan.
(No heirs were killed in the production of this chapter)

Gavin's birthday came up and caught me by surprise. A perfect opportunity for Ryan to get his first gold medal event!

"Do I have to? I still have burns from when I tried to make breakfast."

Yes!! And invite lots of people for you and your mom to make friends with! All you need to do is invite everyone, hire a bartender, and socialize. Ileana can handle the cooking.

Ryan made sure to invite plenty of girls from his school. Potential future spouses, perhaps? He enjoyed talking to Natalia Meredith.

He also spent a while showing off his chess skills and chatting with Katelyn Pancakes, daughter of Eliza Pancakes and.... J. Whoops.  ::)

Happy Birthday, Gavin!!

The gray hair doesn't look bad on him!

Here we go, back to the usual routine.

Ryan got a gold medal for the birthday party he threw. Yay, Ryan! After the party he stayed up late tending the garden with his mother's help.

Soon Mitchell and J's birthdays will be coming up as well, with Ileana's only a few days after, followed by Zoe. Everyone's getting old!  :'(

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2016, 08:41:52 PM »
Looking good! I think J became a personal trainer just in time. Mitchell looks like he could use some help! I love the shot of J pounding energy juice. :)
Stay away from that stove, Ryan! You are too important to be burnt to a crisp!
The violin is very useful for keeping children busy when you don't have time to deal with them. I tend to keep them up all night practicing. ;)
I love Ileana's museum area. Beautiful!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2016, 04:59:50 PM »
I love the way you set up your museum.  Katelyn Pancakes sure turned out pretty.  Who knew?  Still loving this story.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2016, 06:02:47 PM »
@FrancescaFiori Yes, unfortunately all the video games and leftover birthday cake has caught up to Mitchell  ;D Even more unfortunately, Mitchell and J are close to aging up so Mitchell will only be able to do so much exercising without getting that dangerous overexerted moodlet. Thanks for the museum compliment!

@Joria I liked the set up, too. I like the idea of having personalized sections in the museum. Thank you!

Here's another update full of birthdays!

One day during the weekend I decided to have Ryan do a little bit of work on the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration. Ileana had work, so I didn't want to stay too long so I could be sure that she would be inspired and ready for work later. I woke Ryan up early to head to Granite Falls. Miles and Robbie happened to already awake and had nothing else to do, so Ryan brought them along, too. First on the agenda was some breakfast. Ryan made some okay quality grilled fruit, miraculous without any fires. The park ranger even joined in.

I sent Robbie and Miles off to play some horseshoes and socialize, then Ryan went off to start collecting some wild plants. He managed to harvest ten "unidentified plants" (actually already identified thanks to his existing herbalism skill and collection of plants in his garden), completing the first requirement for the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.

Unfortunately there wasn't much time to get a start on the fishing challenge. The boys were all sent home the same day so Ileana could be prepared for work. Upon their arrival, Mitchell and J aged up to elders. Everybody's getting old!  :'(

I apologize in advance for any hurt eyes, but look how ripped J stayed upon aging up!!

The silver hair on both of them was a little much, so I got J and Mitchell each a dye job to get them closer to their original hair color.

Look at the oldies all eating together! Zoe is just waiting for her turn to come up.

Speaking of Zoe, she's gotten sick of Miles staring at the fish tank whenever he has a spare moment, so she's started taking him along on her fishing trips to keep him busy.

Also, Ileana picked up the recipe for Snagglefluster and and received her final promotion in the same night! One more achievement down! Ileana has six good friends, so all that's left for her to do is become BFFs with one of them and age up to elder, then she can have her first serving of ambrosia.

"I can't wait to retire, I hate coming home at 2 am."

After coming home to a house full of wrinklies, Ileana decided she needed a night out to enjoy her youth while she had it. On her final day as an adult, Ileana went out to the nearest nightclub to see some friends and have some drinks.

It was a pretty wild outing. Geoffrey Landgraab's ghost was even spotted dancing the night away!

Upon returning home, Ileana blew out the candles on her birthday cake with her husband and son by her side.

Gavin proceeded to go back to bed and Ileana and Ryan had cake together as the two existing heirs in the dynasty. Happy Birthday, Ileana!

Ileana got a dye job, too. She looked too fabulous in that blonde hair to give it up!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2016, 01:16:27 PM »
I actually thought the silver hair suited her, but, she's gorgeous no matter what hair colour is used! Congrats on your almost immortal, I started 1 of these last weekend and I've only got 4 people in the house and I'm already sweating lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2016, 02:50:57 PM »
Happy birthday, Ileana!  I had to chuckle over you saying she came home to a house full of "wrinklies".  Very apt terminology!  Looked like Geoffrey still had his moves even as a ghost.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2016, 06:56:46 PM »
Go Geoffrey Landgraab! Break it down! Very nice moves!

Ileana looks great! Glad she got to have a nice night out with the girls. Ambrosia can't be far away now!