Author Topic: The Bern Immortal Dynasty  (Read 23464 times)

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
Re: The Bern Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2016, 10:30:05 PM »
I'm thinking I could keep the angelfish in one of the chests that are available in the store section of buy mode. That's where I've been keeping my herbalism plants, since they can't go in the fridge last time I checked.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 12:18:48 PM »
Welcome to the world, Ryan!
He looks so intelligent and thoughtful already!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »
Speaking of the aquarium, I stopped using mine because the sims were already irritated by the aquarium being dirty.
Brisayshi, did that never happen to you?

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 07:06:21 PM »
@oshizu Thanks! I haven't had any trouble with the aquarium yet. I didn't even know it could get dirty. I haven't had any sims complain about it and I haven't seen any options to clean it. Strange!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 07:11:53 PM »
@oshizu Thanks! I haven't had any trouble with the aquarium yet. I didn't even know it could get dirty. I haven't had any sims complain about it and I haven't seen any options to clean it. Strange!
I'm glad to hear that. I guess my aquarium was bugged.
When I had one in my living room, the sims were constantly complaining about it being dirty, so I left it in inventory for a while then finally just sold it.  :-(

I never thought of keeping them in household inventory. I just leave them in the personal inventory of the sims who can cook ambrosia who aren't cooking family meals (i.e., fish dishes).

Looking to forward to seeing what Ryan looks like as a child!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2016, 10:52:56 AM »
I have an aquarium in one of my houses that no one complains about, but they clean it constantly. I did have one that everyone complained about, but that was because I put really old fish in it. They swam around just fine, but were apparently still foul.
Oh, and so that I'm not completely off-topic, congratulations on Ryan's birth! I am loving this story. J's costumes crack me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »
Hi, I'm back again! I was really busy with school and work but with the semester over I've got some free time again! This update's going to be a little short and choppy, because I have these screenshots saved from the last time I played MONTHS ago. I figure my best way to get back into the rhythm is to post these shots to sum up where I am now, then get back to the dynasty!

Ileana threw a black and white party, which was a big success. Our fourth gold medal party is complete!

It's so cool seeing everyone dressed so fancily :)

Gavin made a painting that looked nice in the nursery.

Mitchell does most of the gardening now, and he's successfully cultivated a cow plant!

Father-son bonding <3

Finally Ryan's birthday came around! What a handsome little guy!

I'll update with a little makeover and his new room. First I have to catch up on all of these game updates!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2016, 05:50:21 AM »
Welcome back! Ryan is such a cute kid, I'd love to see his makeover and his new bedroom. Congrats on another gold medal =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2016, 10:43:08 AM »
Congrats on your fourth gold medal party!
Ryan is such a great-looking little boy!

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2016, 03:00:25 PM »
Here we have Ryan's mini-makeover! I kept his hair and hat the same, I just gave him so new outfits. What a cutie!

Here's his bedroom. Maybe a little sophisticated for a child, but it seemed right at the time. Maybe I'll change it up, I don't know yet. He's going to be pursuing the Whiz Kid aspiration, so his room has a chemistry set and a chess table.

He loves the chess set!

All of the adults still adore him. Zoe especially likes to chat with him when she's not busy fishing. I'm tempted to give her a child of her own since it's still early in the dynasty and we can afford an extra sim. They could be another fisherman in the future, and a future town-fertilizer if it was a boy.

I think this picture is really sweet.  :D

Here's all the roomies eating together at the table!

Ileana got promoted and was given the choice of taking the mixologist or chef path. She went with mixology and she's now a Head Mixologist. She celebrated by going out to a dance party at the ruins with J and Zoe. She didn't do a lot of dancing, but she made a potential new friend. I have to get to work on that friend requirement.  :-\

J was up to his usual antics at the party.

Gavin, J, Zoe, and Mitchell's birthdays all came up on the same day, so Ileana planned a birthday party.

While preparing party food, she maxed out both the cooking and gourmet cooking skills. Just one more skill to go!

The party went okay, but not great. It was a silver medal party. Darn! Ileana's going to need to throw another party to finish her gold medal requirement. I blame Gavin for not knowing how to make a toast and for not counting chess as a game. Gavin was the only one that got to blow out birthday candles, so the others just had to deal with being sad that they didn't get to do so.

On another note, here's out future death flower plant! Mitchell finally grafted an orchid and pomegranate, so the death flowers will be growing soon for ambrosia.

J is doing great as a pollinator with 8 children around the town. But I'm tired of him just dawdling around in his free time. So I got him a job! He's now a waterperson!

We got him that exercise machine he's been wishing nonstop for to celebrate.

I renovated the house a little to make some more space. We needed a third bathroom. Six sims sharing two bathrooms is frustrating. We have a fancier sitting space now, too.

There's also a big gap of empty space between the front door and sitting room, so I'll have to come up with something to put there.

We'll finish with this lovely photo of Ileana practiving some bar tricks and expressing her exhaustion from those 6pm-1am shifts!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2016, 03:55:51 PM »
Aww, Ryan's adorable! The house is really shaping up, too. Seems like you're doing great. That "make a toast" goal is a killer! I swear I spend half of every birthday party trying to make it happen. I love Ileana's face while she's doing bar tricks.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2016, 04:34:03 PM »
@FrancescaFiori

Thank you! I absolutely hate the toast goal! I think I've only ever made it work maybe once!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2016, 05:41:32 AM »
Yes, a death flower plant! You can play a game on your phone to count as 'play a game' and for the toast have two Sims grab a drink (if you have an active club, make a group drink) and then try toasting.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2016, 08:42:44 PM »
When Ileana's birthday came up, she threw another party. This one turned out with a gold medal. The gold medal party requirement is complete.

I finally made that toast work! Thanks for cooperating, Zoe!

Eric Lewis invited himself to the bathtub during the party and made J embarrassed when he went to use the toilet before work. Completely appropriate behavior!  ::)

Zoe and Don Lothario got a little close during the party. Interesting!

The day after the party, Don called Zoe and invited her out to the bar. She went, and he never showed! That or he was playing a really good round of hide and seek! Zoe met Travis Scott instead and invited him back to the house to hang out.

...Well, that sure progressed quickly. And in Ileana's bed?! I blame the Sweet and Spicys I kept catching her with.

On another note, Ileana has become good friends with Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis. At least she's one sim I know will live long enough to help fulfill Ileana's friend requirement.

Ryan's fulfilled his Whiz Kid aspiration and gotten an A in school. Yay Ryan! With the mental skill maxed, right now he's working on his logic skill.

Not long after her thrilling night with Travis, Zoe's showing a baby bump. Oh my!

The first person she shares the news with is Ryan. They have a sweet little friendship :)

Ileana had a day off work and visited the art gallery with Gavin so he could fulfill a requirement for his painter aspiration, to view three paintings at the gallery. While he checked out the art, Ileana chatted up a few sims that could be potential friends.

J is doing well in his new career. He's currently the Team Mascot. He's getting some muscle tone, too!

Ileana's work is going well, also. She was recently promoted to Juice Boss. These late night shifts have the poor girl exhausted!

Sorry for this jumbly post, I'm going to follow it up with a more substantial update! I just didn't want this one to end up too long.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2016, 09:16:33 PM »
Zoe's baby bump has gotten absolutely huge! It's pretty cute seeing her waddle around. But she's constantly tired or needs to pee!

Despite that, she's still doing a fair amount of fishing. In heels, no less!

Ryan's still working on his logic skill. He's up to level 4 right now.

I had Ryan visit the park with his mother to try to visit some new sims. He met one of J's sons, Beckett Caliente. His mother is Dina Caliente.

While J and Ileana were out at work, the rest of the family sat down to have dinner together. Zoe went into labor in the middle of it......But continued eating.

I sent Zoe to the hospital with Mitchell accompanying her...Well, until he decided talking to the receptionist was more interesting than his friend giving birth.

And...... It's twin boys! I did not expect that! We have a full house now! As long as it's in the beginning of the dynasty, no big deal. They won't be around when things start getting tight. Their names are Robbie and Miles Patel.

When they came home from the hospital, J was already cuddling Robbie before he even took his costume off from work! I'd be terrified if I was Robbie, but he seemed okay with it.

The twins look pretty identical right now. Miles may have lighter skin than Robbie, but it's hard for me to tell. Robbie is the older twin in the yellow bassinet, and Miles is the younger in the blue. They both have brown eyes.

Ryan loves the babies! Aw!

On the same night, Ileana was promoted to Chief Drink Operator and completed the Master Chef aspiration. She was too tired to do much other than eat some leftovers and go to bed.

All she needs to do to complete her second aspiration, Master Mixologist, is to mix 5 excellent drinks and max out the mixology skill. Easy-peasy!

Ryan was invited to a play date with a friend from his school (and one of J's many children), Natalia Meredith. I let him go, since it was a Sunday and he doesn't have a lot he needs to do right now other than work on his logic skill, and the rest of the household didn't need to do anything I had to control them for. Natalia's brother, Hunter, was also there. Natalia also has an older brother and sister living in the house, but I didn't pay much attention to them or get pictures. Oops.  ::)

Poor little guy was tired after his play date and went straight down for a nap!

And one more piece of good news... Our first death flowers have been harvested! We officially have all of the ingredients for ambrosia!

That's it for now, thanks for reading!

anything