Author Topic: ErrorTrap with double beds  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Junan

• Townie
ErrorTrap with double beds
« on: January 02, 2016, 09:47:40 PM »
I'm having quite a problem involving ErrorTrap. :-[

The problem itself is quite big; the mod is preventing my Sims from sleeping in double beds (aka. partner-related beds) where it resets the Sim upon trying to change into sleepwear (and later instantly cancels the action) for sleeping whereas single beds are fine.

I'm having this with the following beds:
  • The DuoDreamer (TL SP)
  • Royalty Refined Double Bed

I'll add more as I test them, but these two seem like the only ones affected.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: ErrorTrap with double beds
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 09:59:25 PM »
I don't use ErrorTrap. But have you tried using MasterController to reset Everything in the town?
From City Hall > Nraas > M.C. > Town > Reset Everything.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 10:07:48 PM »
I don't have mastercontroller installed; I personally feel intimidated by it. :D

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 10:12:29 PM »
Ah yes!! That's definitely understandable!! *Snicker* I feel the same way about it. :)

Uhm, stupid question. Have you tried deleting said beds and repurchasing them to see if that might help? Or For the whole town - resetsim *

----------
Reference Link:

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20732.msg401812.html#msg401812
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 10:47:15 PM »
Ah yes!! That's definitely understandable!! *Snicker* I feel the same way about it. :)

Uhm, stupid question. Have you tried deleting said beds and repurchasing them to see if that might help? Or For the whole town - resetsim *

----------
Reference Link:

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20732.msg401812.html#msg401812

I actually did that before posting this thread; it repeats the same thing for each copy of the listed beds. I'm just going to have to live with another bed that doesn't incur this.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 10:51:40 PM »
I'm sorry. :(

We've tried using ErrorTrap before. It was making our game at the time act really odd. However, it's been probably a year or two since we've tried ErrorTrap.

Out of curiosity, have you tried pulling that mod to see if the beds act normally? -- Not sure if that would help. But  you never know.. weirder things have happened.