Author Topic: Side effects of Nraas Relativity  (Read 2887 times)

Offline acerthorn

• Llama Wrangler
Side effects of Nraas Relativity
« on: December 30, 2015, 04:48:05 PM »
I use the Nraas relativity mod to help me get more productivity out of each day.

However, there's a side effect of using the mod that wasn't advertised:  Some of my skills go up exponentially fast.

For example, the athletic skill can go from 0 to 10 during the first workout ... before I'm even a third the way to being "fatigued." When I get a notice that I've gotten to level 1 in athletic skill, I barely have time to raise my mouse up to the upper right corner to close down that notice before I get another notice saying that I've reached levels 2 and 3.

How do I fix this?  This is such a popular mod that I can't imagine this is a standard feature (and even if it was, it should have been disclosed to me on the mod page; it's called "common courtesy").

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Side effects of Nraas Relativity
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 05:23:39 PM »
Your best bet may be to go to Nraas's site and ask them about it as they'd be more familiar with the particular mod.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Side effects of Nraas Relativity
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 12:29:54 PM »
Are you certain that it's the mod causing this? Nraas mods usually work exactly as they are meant to, they are some of the most reliable mods for sims out there. I do know that there was a skilling bug that went around a while back, is it not maybe possible that your file has that? But I agree with MrsFlynn, your best bet is to ask the Nraas people directly (it's just a shame that Twallan is no longer with them)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything