Author Topic: Re: And the Winner Is..The End of It All - Graveyard Please  (Read 34514 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Mansion Baron, Week 2- Love is in the Air Mar. 8
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2016, 09:08:27 PM »
The only thing I can do at this point is to go back in and modify my pages with missing photos.  Mediafire has finally said they can't fix it since the folder wound up in Trash, even though THEY were the ones who moved it there.  So I'm going to re-upload the pics and then carry on.  Thanks everyone.

Hey, did you all see my kid on Call to Cosplay on myxtv.com?  She won!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
imgur is good, photobucket sometimes messes around if you reach your bandwidth cap (I think that's what its called?).

I did see her, and she was/is amazing!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is....Aliens Among Us!
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2016, 05:35:08 PM »
Thanks to everyone who watched my kid's tv thing and the lovely comments you all made.  Even better, thanks for sticking with me while I struggle with the screenshot thing and all the advice you've given me.  I've got until July to stick with Mediafire because I don't want to waste the money.  Hopefully I'll be done with this story by then.  If not, I'll just do another.  Meanwhile, the Aliens have beamed down!  Thank you, Scotty!  (Star Trek fan girl here.)

***************************************************************************************************

Well, hi there!  Gee it's been a long time since I was able to talk to you all.  Guess I'd better catch you up.  Let's see, where did we leave off?  Ah yes!  Matt and I were zooming off in our space ship for a romantic honeymoon on Sixam, right?  You all were left wondering if we came back with nooboo on board, at least on board me, and the answer is YES!!

Star:  Matt darling, I have something important to tell you.  I hope you won't be upset or anything.

Matt:  Honey, just spit it out.  There really isn't anything you could say that would be upsetting.  Sooooo, does it have anything to do with your constant upset tummy and the fact Watcher just built us a nursery?

Star:  *giggles*  Yep.  We're going to have a nooboo!  I didn't want to tell you sooner until I was sure.

Matt:  You're sure you're ok with this?  I know the Watcher was nudging you to get preggers right away but are you ok?

Star:  I'm fine.  You?  I mean, can we afford it?  What if we aren't good parents?

Matt:  I can see it all now.  My boy.  Star captain of the football team.

Star:  No, no......I see it now.  My little princess, head of her class and homecoming queen.

Star:  Pretty silly, huh?  Me dreaming about a little girl, you about a little boy.  What is it with guys always wanting a son?  Especially since they always dote on their daughters and spoil them rotten.

Matt:  You know what?  We'll both be happy with a healthy baby, right?  Boy or girl we'll love that child so much they will think the universe revolves around them.

Star:  Doesn't it?  *giggles*

Star:  You up for those late night feedings and diaper changes?

Matt:  I'm game if you are!

Star:  No matter what, we'll do the best we can, right?

Matt:  Wonder where I can buy a foot ball?

Well, my friends, life just went along marvelously well after that.  Eliza painted her little heart out, making us tons of money, Jamie was pushed into writing more often than not,  Bob was moving right along in his career as Chef.  To help him out we decided to throw a Black and White dinner party, which I must say was a great success.  No gold medal, but all he needed was silver and we did it.  Meanwhile, as you can see, I was getting bigger and bigger.

The surprise of the day was me going into labor, right in the middle of the party!!  I just took myself quietly off and went down to the nursery.

Thankfully, the Watcher was kind enough to not take a bunch of pictures with me making faces and moaning and groaning.  However, she did catch this!

What a precious blue boo!  Matt just adores her.

Need I say I do too?  *yawns*  Oh, sorry.  Those late night feedings catching up with me I guess.  I'll leave you with this shot of my darling and me.

Bye for now~~!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Aliens Among Us, Blue Boo Arrives Mar. 28
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2016, 09:18:41 PM »
I just love a blueboo. Congratulations.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2016, 10:46:40 PM »
Yay!! What a cute little Blueboo!! Congrats and goodluck with Media Fire!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: And the Winner Is.....Aliens Among Us, Blue Boo Arrives Mar. 28
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2016, 01:53:39 AM »
What? We need to wait to find out whether they got a girl or a boy?!
Welecome, blueboo!

Joria, I'm glad you've recommenced with your rival dynasty!  :D
Oh wait, I just remembered the RDC rules....Matt is also an alien?

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2016, 02:11:50 PM »
Star and Matt are gorgeous sims, bet the nooboo will be too  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2016, 03:19:36 PM »
@ratchie
I just love a blueboo. Congratulations.
Hmmm.  I wonder why? lol Oh, and why is there a Voice giggling in my brain right now?  Thanks for the 'grats.

@KTK10 : Thank you!  She really is a cutie isn't she?  But her Mom and Dad are both good looking whether in disguise or alien form so the good genes came through.

@oshizu:  Yes, Matt is an alien.  She found him on Sixam after several hopeless tries on earth AND Sixam.  His only "negative" trait is he is squeamish, so no frog hunting for him.  I really should show him in his alien form at least once.  It's amazing how many evil or hates children aliens there are.

Baby blue boo is a girl.  Her name is Estrella Shinebright.  We'll call her Essie  or Rella for short though.

@Tigerskin:  Thank you!  I really love how Star and Matt turned out and will keep them, stripped of skills etc. in my library for later use. 

Time to play!  I've more to post on my Aliens but want to take advantage of what time they have left before I have to move back to retail.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Rock On! Mar.30
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2016, 07:31:51 PM »
I knew it was too good to be true.  I JUST KNEW it!  Can't have a moment alone with your nooboo when Command Central has to butt its nose in.  I dragged myself away from my darling Essie and went outside. 

Sure enough, there they were.  Ok, so beam me up Scotty!

As it turns out, they just wanted to congratulate me on the birth of such a beautiful child and to remind me of how things had to go.  As if we wouldn't do the best for her!  They even threw a party for me, but I won't go into that.  It's a good thing they weren't still watching or they would have seen Zesty out in the yard watching me go up!  Gonna have to brainwash that memory gone for sure!  Oh!  I guess I didn't tell you he had joined our household, huh?

At long last they beamed me back home.  A nice, easy landing on my feet.  Thanks, Mr. Scott!

Oh, and on a side note, there really was someone at the controls named Scotty!  Who knew?  Said he had been watching earth transcripts of their prime directive and admired a "Mr. Scott" so much he decided to take the name and job for himself.

So back to ol' Johnnie Zest.  Turns out he was tired of being the black sheep of the Landgraab bunch and wanted a nice home of his own, or at least one he could share with folks who actually liked and cared for him.  Plus, he wanted a chance at some female companionship and he knew unless he was a watched Sim it wouldn't happen.
He REALLY wanted female companionship, but alas, was not particularly adept at getting the right girl.

Johnnie, lad, we already have a gardener.  It's you. *sigh*  Note the tent off to the side?  He had come prepared.  Unfortunately he either approached teen agers or those who just were not interested.  At least until much later that evening when he finally connected with Zoe Patel.  Lucky for him, she has the romantic trait.

He fair swept her off her feet.

Errrr, Johnny?  You do know girlfriends can't move in with us now, right? *sigh*  Ah well, one selfie won't hurt.

Now, this image might look a bit confusing.  Notice someone is sleeping?  Notice the hearts?  Right, they were happy he was asleep because they were NOT going to wait one moment longer.  Looks like the population of the future is in good hands.  You might not be a rock star Johnny me lad, but you sure rocked the tent.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Rock On! Mar. 30
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2016, 11:16:21 PM »
LOL!! That was great! Poor Jonny having to try so hard hehehehe

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Essie Ages Up
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2016, 01:52:11 PM »
I know, right?  Guess he just needs a make over and a lot of time working out to improve his capabilities.  This is the first time I've played with him at all.

******************************************************************************************************

The days moved on as they will and finally it came time for Essie to leave diapers and her bassinet behind.  I was there as she rose up, uncurling her tiny body and reforming into a beautiful child.  What a wonder it was!  I could just imagine the adventures before us.

There she stood, a fully beautiful Sixamite daughter.  Amazed at her own body, she carefully examined each part.

"You must be the female parental unit?  Thank you for nurturing me.  It is good to be free of that confinement."

"Yes, little one.  Here I am called "Mother".  It is very different from our home planet.  You may find it difficult at first, but you will adapt.  Here, parental units and their offspring greet each other with bodily contact.  It is called "hug".  May I proceed to instruct you?"

"Yes.  Proceed."

"Ah.  I see. That is enjoyable.  Mother, may I ask, why do you appear so different from myself?  You are not blue.  You are not green.  You are not purple.  You are different.  Pale.  Strange.  You have growths on your head."

"This is not my true self.  Here we often must go in disguise.  Simivens do not always enjoy the presence of Sixamites.  They become emotional and may cause us harm.  We put this appearance on to discourage this and to acquire what they call, "friends".  You will have to do so also."

"Ah.  Understood.  May I request to see your true self?  It would do well for me to know you in all ways possible."

"This is part of my true self as our ancestors once were when we first lived here.  Simivens believe we are a story, what they call a "myth" or "fairy tale".  They call us "fairies", or "elves".  We were the first.  Does this appearance please you?"

"Yes.  I would like to know and see more."

"We could not stay here with them.  They had to evolve and grow.  We were already evolved.  They began to fear us.  Most of us left to return to our home planet, Sixam, leaving them to find their way.  We knew one day they would be able to reach us again.  When they did, we would return as we are doing.  Still, there are many who do not believe or remember and we must be careful.  On Sixam there was no room or need for our wings.  Clothing we wore here was inefficient.  Hair was unnecessary.  We changed.  This is my true self.  Does it please you?"

"Ahhhh!!!  Yes!  This is as I am.  Yes.  You are my female parental unit.  We will become "friends"?"

"Yes, little one.  Best friends.  Come, we will begin your disguise.  I will give you Sim clothing so our household will not be upset.  You will also have someone called "Watcher".  Watcher will help with your Sim disguise and help guide you to what must be done.  You will learn more when older.  For now, put these on and come sit with me.  I must read to you to begin explaining."

It was so good to be able to share my true self with Essie.  She quickly put on her Sim clothing and came and sat with me.  What a joy to begin to share our history with her!

I showed her a picture of her father, her male parental unit, in disguise at work.  His job as a scientist would help others of our kind to return here.  She was very pleased to see this.

Later that evening she sat beside him as he continued to teach her more about Sixam and the Simiverse.  She was much more attentive to him.  I believe this is normal for female children and their fathers.  As for me, I worked at my improving my skills for my new job as a tech guru.

Unfortunately, our time is now up for now.  I must fade back for a Sim week while my rivals return.  See you soon!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: And the Winner Is.....Essie Ages Up
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2016, 03:03:17 PM »
Nooo, that chapter was sooo short!  :'(

The first shot was so surprising--Essie looked like she was meditating or something--really confused me at first!  Fabulous timing!
Loved the dialogue between parent and child.

With such gorgeous parents, Essie will def grow up into a knockout.
Does the hotness factor of her parents' sim disguises affect Essie's human disguise?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Re: And the Winner Is.....Essie Ages Up
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2016, 04:45:43 PM »
Essie is a beautiful young lady. I loved the dialogue between female parental unit and daughter.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2016, 02:11:37 AM »
Very clever and funny dialogue indeed!! Female Parental Unit! LOL

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2016, 05:42:14 PM »
Yes, it was a short chapter.  There just didn't seem to be much going on.  Eliza painting, Bob cooking, Zesty gardening, everyone else either at work or on a pc.  Sigh.  I just can't really seem to get into it with the aliens.  Maybe it's the weather.  I just want to sleep all day and am foggy brained till around midnight when I wake up!  (I was ambulatory the rest of the day but not what I'd called awake! lol) 

I took a short hiatus, (very short), to see if you could do an ID combined with a No Buy.  Two tries, so far not looking good.  I am so bad at strategy!!  Nutella, if you are reading this, now THAT is a challenge for you.

As for Essie's looks.  I don't know how she will look in Sim disguise yet.  Both her mom and dad are very attractive aliens and in disguise as well, so Essie is really cute as an alien and probably will be in disguise.  We'll see when I'm back to that bloodline.  Coming up, Retail!

----------
My No Buy Story