Author Topic: The Riley Immortal Dynasty  (Read 8679 times)

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
The Riley Immortal Dynasty
« on: December 29, 2015, 08:44:46 PM »
Name:
Elaoria Riley

Hometown:
Unknown

Aspiration:
Outdoor Enthusiast

Traits:
Collector
Family Oriented
Loves Outdoors
Self Assured

Career:
Writer

Earned 1st promotion to blogger 12/29/15

Feats Achievement:
Introvert (Watcher wasn’t watching me very well).

It was a hard decision to make but Elaoria finally found the courage to move away from home.

"It's not much, but it's all mine!"

Leaving the glitz and glamour of her former life behind a change in clothes was called for.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Riley Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 12:45:06 AM »
She's gorgeous! And built like a Barbie doll (not a criticism! I loved my Barbie as a kid!) I hope you'll be able to keep her figure, it's so easy to gain weight in TS4, just like in RL lol

I hope that hair carries over the generations!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:06:41 AM »
Thank you very much.

I can see the Barbie in her that you mentioned it. Actually I was trying to recreate a character from Revenge. Louise Ellis (Elena Satine in real life). I just love how this character was portrayed in the television series. For some reason I was perpetually rooting for her and the Southern drawl didn’t hurt either, lol.

If you get a chance Google her. She’s a true red headed Barbie of the South.

Chickwit

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 04:20:45 PM »
Will definitely google her! I find I get frustrated when I try to base m sims off RL people! I just can't get them the way I want them to be, another reason why I never do sims-selves either! Although when TS4 came out, I couldn't resist trying, but there's just no realistic way of showing the particular fat distribution I have on my body lol so I gave that up and just started making sims that looked pretty/attractive to me. I kind of choose the spouses the same way lol 1) are you hitting it off (no/yes) 2) does he have any bad traits (no/yes) 3) how hot is he (hmmm... Not hot at all... NEXT!) I want pretty nooboos! My current legacy heir has married Alex Goth, only for me to notice those huge ears of his O_o you just KNOW those are going to carry down to the child (along with his mom's chubby thighs) lol

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 04:34:31 PM »
Nice start Chickwit!  If you need any help we're all just a pm away.  Can hardly wait to see what Elaoria does next.  Cool name by the way.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »
@Joria - I might have to take you up on that offer. I feel like I'm missing or not understanding some aspects of the challenge.Whims, the museum, two aspirations?

@Magpie - It seems Sims 4 customization isn't as easy to create look alikes with as previous Sims games. I not so secretly still like the Sims 1 & 2.

Can I just express how cute it is that Sim babies are being called nooboo's... Adorable.

Elaoria needs a handsome fellow to mix genetics with.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 10:20:25 AM »
Handsome fellows -- J Huntington III, Don Lothario, Travis Scott (not quite so handsome, but he makes cute children).
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 12:40:10 PM »
@MarionT - Well that's kind of convenient. I have more story to post as Elaoria and Gavin became friends and his household moved in. So J. Huntington III (how very suave) is now her roommate.

I ran out of time after building them a nice house and didn't get an update posted yet.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »
There's also a homeless townie called Darnell Ricco who makes cute nooboos. He has a bit of a Latin look (with the surname Ricco you kinda expect it lol) and he ages up well too. First time I've had an elder male who actually gives Winston and Colt a run for their money in the hotness stakes lol He also has pretty ok traits (can't remember them off-hand but the only bad one was "mean" from the bit I can recall, and if you catch him in time, you can just cancel the action) ;-D Everyone got into the habit of calling them nooboos because that's what the sims themselves call them (take a listen next time, it's so cute to hear the sim say "aaw nooboo" and then cuddle the kiddie)

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 05:11:58 PM »
Life in the Riley household is moving right along...

Elaoria and Gavin went to the spa.

While I was on the treadmill. Gavin decided he'd prefer to do push ups on the floor behind me.

So far Gavin's proving to be a good friend. Here we are doing Yoga.

Later that night I went to the bar. Had high hopes to meet some fine fellow there.

There was this guy. His name isn't memorable. However those Elvis sideburns or whatever sure are.

I'm not having any luck dating.

Blondie here obviously wasn't impressed with my limber skills.

After a late night. My friend Gavin wanted to visit. We had fun cloud watching.

Gavin asked if I wanted to visit the museum with him.
"Heck yes!"

We're admiring something here.

We had such a great time and I enjoyed his company so much I asked him to move in.

I didn't quit realize J. Hutington would be moving in too. He doesn't seem to like me. Maybe it's because I get all awkward and blush around him.

Watcher lady said we needed more space. Instead of camping I'm in an amazing two story abode of my own.

J and I are cloud watching. In the kitchen we have Zoe and Mitch. Those two seem to hit if off easily. As for me; still no man friend of my own. If this keeps up I might need to break down and invite the infamous Don Lothario over.

"Arghhhhh, seriously ZOE!"

I have to admit my sense of self esteem is plummeting. I'm almost an adult and yet, no luck with love. I've broken down and invited Don out to the park. Surprisingly we're hitting it off really well. He's actually fishing with me.

And this.

Meanwhile my room mates are getting along famously. Honest I'm not jealous; nope not at all.
sigh

"I just need to meet a man to make an heir! Do you hear me Watcher lady? Ughh, are you even there?"

"I'm here Elaoria, just keep meeting new people. When the right one comes along it'll happen."

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 12:26:50 AM »
Don actually makes a lovely spouse once you finally get him to commit! The only nuisance is that he will often interrupt his spouse when they are busy, simply to embrace them or give them a kiss, but since it's so darn cute, you just can't be mad! Plus he makes really pretty nooboos!

Personally I don't like J, but that could just be because he was nasty to my first founder and I never did forgive him for that!

Edited to add: the key to Don is getting your friendship bar as high as possible before spamming the compliments and flirts. Also don't try a pick-up line until he's at the least your boyfriend! But other than that, he's adorable!

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 04:47:44 PM »
Duncan came over for a visit.

We went on a date.
The spa seemed like a good idea.

I was trying to explain how to ride a horse. Duncan probably thought I was an idiot.

I had just turned around after brushing my teeth and these two were already sucking face.
"Get a room!"

After I arrived home from my awesome date; J decided to chat with me.
This guy is always cold, so the bedroom visit surprised me.

"Oh my!"

He just plum fell over on his face.

"Watcher lady, isn't this a flattering pose for our boy wonder?"

I'm really sorry that in both of these I'm smiling. I just can't help it. He's usually so reserved.

I poked him with my foot and he still didn't move. So lights out for me. Hope I don't trip on J if I need to use the facilities later tonight.

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 10:36:03 AM »
Good Morning!

In my excited effort to get my Dynasty rolling. I’ve neglected the story telling portion. I’m pretty rusty and it’s been a while since I’ve written anything meaningful. From here on out I’ll do my best to have something decent to read (most of the time). I had a side family (in another Sim town) I was playing but when I downloaded Get to Work and Spa Day suddenly they disappeared. So I mass played the Riley household over the weekend.

I’m hoping to have something worthy of reading up shortly. I had a terrible time getting Elaoria to connect with anyone. Then I discovered that you can ask sims out on dates (duh, bangs head). So instead of one suiter she suddenly had two.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can make it more interesting soon.

Chickwit

P.S. I’m afraid to make a second Sim to play just for fun after I lost the first. I’d hate to lose the Riley house and start all over again. Though maybe that wouldn’t be terrible since it’s not moving along as I’d like yet. Her skills and I’m confused about how to keep track of her accomplishments. Arghh…. Thanks for reading.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2016, 01:30:12 PM »
If you do decide to marry either Don or J (my vote will ALWAYS be Don), get them enough points to buy the Carefree trait. Then, they will never get tense over being in a committed relationship or holding down a job.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2016, 01:40:18 PM »
Did you "save as" with the side game? Or were they in the same game file? If it was the same file then the family was probably culled, and you wouldn't be able to use the Riley's for HoF since dynasties have to start in a "new, virgin neighbourhood". I always make at least 4 saves of the same game over the space of about a RL hour, (eg, Riley 1, Riley 2...) and then save over them periodically, so if something goes haywire, I at least have a save from a few dozen RL minutes instead of losing an entire game! Then if you want to load your save, you just click on the little save/load icon on the main menu (its next to the + sign I think) and pick your most recent save!

Hope this helps! Oh and ps, my vote will also always go to Don over J... But random townie genes are also awesim!