Author Topic: Dancing as a Supermax using Stiff as a Board, Light as a Feather store content?  (Read 2974 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
I was considering buying the Stiff as a Board, Light a s a Feather dance floor and warm-up bar from the store so I could have one of my heirs in my decadynasty use it for their skill.  However, as skills have to be supermaxed, it would need to have skill challenges and I didn't know if it did (the violin, for example, has no skill challenges).
Does anyone already have this content and can you tell me if it has skill challenges please?

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
As with violin and gambling skills, it doesn't have skill challenges, sorry :) Having said that, I do like the animations that come with that content.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
As with violin and gambling skills, it doesn't have skill challenges, sorry :) Having said that, I do like the animations that come with that content.
I was afraid that would be the case.  Thanks for the input.  If I have enough Simpoints left over, I may end up getting it, but it's a shame it won't work for my dynasty   :=(

EDIT:  Follow-up question, does the dancing pop up any BlackOps?  That could still be useful for a decadynasty.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
I don't think I've ever played around with it enough to be able toanswer that, sorry.

anything