Author Topic: The story of Audrey Houser  (Read 21301 times)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: The story of Audrey Houser
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »
My bad, I've just found that City Living is out TODAY! I had read somewhere that it was the 3rd Nov...
Anyway that sucks because I'm already in bed and I'm in work early in the morning....but I'm itching to get it now....

EDIT:

Nope...nope it's definitely tomorrow (2nd). Why...on EARTH did Origin on my phone/internet say the 1st? Lies...all lies...
Got my hopes up then! D:
Release date depends on your location. I know for me in Australia, it's not out until the 3rd (tomorrow).
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2016, 06:30:29 PM »
Tomorrow will be the day that Hannah and I go camping. So, to keep myself occupied...and because my garden needed tending, I invited my gardening group round to help me! Bjorn was the leader of the group, he's a pro with the bug sprayer.

However, Bjorn had been really down recently. He hadn't been his usual goofy self. I was so used to seeing him smile all the time, I wondered if there was something on his mind. I hadn't told him about my break-up with Cannon, if he had something on his mind, the last thing I wanted to do was bring him in an even lower mood!

I decided to just ask him. When I asked, his demeanor suddenly became the laughable Bjorn I always knew, as if nothing was wrong in the first place, but there was still a slight sadness in his eyes. He responded with his usual deep, scandinavian accent.
Audrey: "Hey, Bjorn?"
Bjorn: "Yeah, what's up, Red?"
Audrey: "Are you alright? You seem down."
Bjorn: "It's nothing, just a bit stressed from work, that's all. Been putting in extra hours this week."
Audrey: "Pub?"
Bjorn: "I don't know...I have work in the morning..."
Audrey: "Please? I hate seeing you down in the dumps."

Bjorn: "Just one drink. One."

The gardening group promptly disbanded and I ran inside, slipping into my favourite summer dress. I had the same dress in so many different varieties!

We arrived at the pub - our usual haunt - and I thought I'd try my hand at darts. I was terrible.

We soon got on the beer though!

Bjorn: "Wow...Audrey, you're really knocking that back."

Audrey: "You're just bitter that you can't keep up with a girl!"
Bjorn: "Haha, that's not it at all!"
Audrey: "Whatever you say!"
Bjorn: "So, what's happened?"

Audrey: "What do you mean?"
Bjorn: "Red, you're aware I have two daughters, I know when there's something wrong with them. Sofia especially."
Audrey: "I'm fine, honestly."
Bjorn: "I know you're lying!" He let out a quick chuckle, "But I'll let it slide this one time."
Bjorn gave a huge grin, and then his face became serious again.

Bjorn: "I'm not forcing you to tell me anything, but if anything has happened, you know I'm here for you, right?"
Audrey: "Bjorn..."
Bjorn: "You're not the type to be all mushy, and tell me how you're feeling, but if you're going through a bad time...just remember that you'll get through it."
There was that sadness in his eyes again, but I didn't want to probe.
Bjorn: "Also, you're looking really beautiful this evening."

Audrey: "Thank you. Are you hitting on me?"
Bjorn: "Haha, of course not!"
Audrey: "Put down that beer!"
We both started laughing uncontrollably, as if the previous conversation never happened.

The late night was drawing in, and we both had to call it a night. I had to sit near the entrance for a breather, and also to ring a cab for Bjorn - he doesn't actually own a car. In all honesty, not many people in Windenburg own a car, everyone rides bikes and scooters.

His cab finally arrived, and whilst watching him leave I felt a sudden pang of sadness, as if I didn't want him to leave...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »
Hannah had woke up us up at a stupid hour...6am I think it was! She then threw some camping clothes at me...they're comfy but hideous. I think they're old clothes from the bottom of her drawers. I was tired, slightly headachy, and wanting to curl back up in bed.

Hannah: "You up for some camping!"
Audrey: "...um."
Hannah: "That's the spirit! Also I have a question..."
Audrey: "Go on?"
Hannah: "Can Ulrike come with us?"

Audrey: "Your girlfriend?"
Hannah: "She's not my girlfriend...yet. I'm hoping this camping trip will bring us closer."
Audrey: "I'm really not bothered who you bring, Hannah. Let's hope she likes mosquitoes."

Ulrike then steps out of the house, wearing...equally hideous clothes which Hannah had probably given to her. The look on her face was hilarious, I wish I had taken a picture!
Audrey: "You ready, Ulrike?"
Ulrike: "..."
Audrey: "Awesome clothes by the way."
Hannah: "Audrey, I know you're being sarcastic! Stop it!"

We arrived at the campsite. It was alright I guess, I was just hoping I didn't see any bears...or mosquitoes. I really just wanted my bed.

I wandered off to use the toilets, whilst Ulrike and Hannah got close.

The toilets were MUCH cleaner than I was anticipating, and this put me a in a good mood...however...

...at lunch, a certain someone had sat next to me.
Audrey: "...H-hannah...is there a bear next to me?"
Hannah: "Yeah, isn't he cute?"
I slowly put down my hotdog. I hated this bear. We ended up fighting last time I came, and I lost.

A muffled voice came from inside the bear.
Bear: "So, where you lovely ladies from?"
Audrey: "Please leave." I said quietly. I dont think he heard me.
Hannah: "Windenburg!"
Bear: "Lovely place! I'm more of a rural type of guy myself. I love these forests too much."
Ulrike: "You have a lovely fur coat, Mr Bear."
Bear: "No, no, Mr Bear is my father. Call me Bear. And thank you, you raven haired beauty."
Audrey: "Please."

My blood started to boil.
Bear: "So where you guys heading?"
Hannah: "Well, I just like strolling around, we have no fixed place in mind. We're here to relax, aren't we Audrey?"
I gave a look of disdain towards Hannah, who knew full well who this bear was, and what happened last time we were here.

Hannah: "Apologies, Bear. Audrey seems to hold a grudge against you, since you beat her up last time we were here."
The bear turned his head to look at me for a few seconds, then turned back to Hannah and shook his furry head.
Bear: "Never seen her in my life. Must've been my cousin, Bearny."

I couldn't take anymore, so I left and warmed myself up in front of a campfire. And since my dinner was ruined, since I left half my hotdog, I decided to roast a fish. I tried to imagine the fish was the bear squirming on the end of the stick. Stupid bear. Of course that was him, there's only one bear in the whole woods!

MEANWHILE...

Ulrike: "So what did you think of me when you first met me?"
Hannah giggled, she didn't know how to answer. She thought for a moment and it made her blush.
Hannah: I thought you had really cool tattoos."
Ulrike: "I thought your glasses were really weird, but I've grown to love them."
Hannah: "I can take them off, if you want?"
Ulrike: "Leave them on. They suit you."
Hannah: "Thanks!"
Ulrike: "Want to know what else I thought when I first saw you?"

Ulrike leaned over and whispered something in Hannah's ear.

Whatever Ulrike said, it gave Hannah the courage to kiss her. Everything else became a blur as they both shared this moment.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 02:39:44 AM »
Photobucket must be down because I can't see any of your images. Boooo! I'll check back later!
(I read your updates without the images but it's just not the same!)

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 09:55:07 AM »
Photobucket must be down because I can't see any of your images. Boooo! I'll check back later!
(I read your updates without the images but it's just not the same!)

Oh poo! I checked their Twitter and they're currently down for maintenance....again. I hope all my pictures are okay :( thankfully I have them all saved to my PC so they're backed up but will take me days and days to sort out the pics if they've lost them all :'(

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2016, 10:13:14 AM »
Oh so that's why I couldn't see them :-o thought my phone was just messing around lol

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2016, 06:52:06 PM »
Wahey! Photobucket seems to have exterminated whatever gremlins they had, glad I didn't have to replace all the photos! Was out celebrating bonfire night tonight, so next update will have to be tomorrow xx

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2016, 04:07:04 PM »
The next morning, I awoke with a more positive attitude. I wanted to do a menagerie of activities. Catching bugs, catching fish, all that kind of camping stuff. All of it had taken my mind off of my worries.

However, even with all the fishing - and even catching a big one - the sadness creeps up on me again.

I decide to go even further into the forest. I'm sure Hannah wouldn't have minded, she's occupied with Ulrike anyway. I found this small opening in a thorny bush. There could've been all sorts in there, all kinds of danger, but I didn't care. My head was spinning and I was in an adventurous mood. I did accidently prick myself a few times though...ouch!

I came across a hidden meadow with a quaint house, looked like it was built from scratch. I stumbled across a shabbily dressed woman with no shoes, apparently she was the "Hermit" everyone used to talk about in school. She invited me inside to keep warm, she was really kind, but I got a weird texas chainsaw massacre vibe from her, so I wouldn't be staying too long.

She had a log fire blazing away in her tiny house, it kinda reminded me of the small cottage Hannah and I first lived in together. I sometimes miss that cottage. That was when our lives were much less complicated. It was just me gardening and selling vegetables, Hannah was painting regularly and she was so passionate about it. She still is, mind you, but she has a new muse.

I picked up a dusty book from the bottom of her bookcase. I hadn't read anything in a while but this caught my eye. It was a romance novel about a princess who falls in love with her lowly servants. Kinda of like Cinderella in reverse I guess, but I read that book from cover to cover within a few hours.

I kinda read all night, so I slept over - hence the panties! The Hermit hadn't returned home, I think she prefers to sleep outside with the wildlife, since the house was spotless...almost like no-one lived there. Well...I made a mess of the kitchen. I nearly burnt it down! But gosh! Those were some nice eggs!

As I was chewing on my amazing eggs, I was wondering what I should do. I wanted to go home. All this time alone in the wilderness had helped me, but it also left my mind thinking about things, a lot. Most of all, I really missed my mum and dad. I made my mind up, I was going to leave camping early and go visit them. Sorry Hannah!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2016, 04:32:35 PM »
Audrey looks so different in her camping and sleepwear outfits, because I guess she's not wearing any makeup. She is just as beautiful and it's a great choice for this sadder side of her.

I'm excited to meet her parents and see how Audrey interacts with them.

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2016, 06:12:35 PM »
So I was out of those terrible, terrible camping clothes and back in my familiars. I was back at my family home, the home I grew up in. Even though it looks massive, it housed my mum, dad and 5 kids, so there really wasn't that much room. I wondered if my big brother Nathaniel was home, although I knew that was unlikely as he's recently had a baby daughter with an alien and he's spending time in his own house.

My father, Randy, let me in.
Randy: "Audrey! My baby girl, so good to see you! I feel like it's been forever!"
Audrey: "Hi Dad! Sorry I haven't visited in a while."
Randy: "No worries, I'm just glad you're here. Your mum isn't home from work yet, so make yourself comfortable."
I still hadn't told my dad about splitting up with Cannon. He really, really liked Cannon. He always used to say things on the sly, like calling him "son-in-law" even thought we weren't even close to getting married. They got on like the best of friends, telling my dad that we split would literally kill him!

I took a nap on the sofa whilst waiting for my mum to come home from work.

It didn't take too long for my mum, Iris, to get home, I greeted her at the door.
Audrey: "Hey mum!"
Iris: "Hey sweetie! Nice to see you finally!"
Audrey: "Mum..."
Iris: "I'm joking, where's Hannah?"
Audrey: "Oh, we went camping this weekend, I came home a day early. She's still there."
Iris: "Cannon not with you?"

Audrey: "Well, about him...funny thing really! We broke up!"

Iris: "Oh dear lord. Don't let your dad hear you."
Audrey: "I won't. But I'll have to tell him eventually."
Iris: "Just...don't tell him yet. Not during football season."
Audrey: "I won't, mum!"
Iris: "So what did you do?"
Audrey: "What did I do? Mum...are you crazy?"
Iris: "Well you do have a big mouth sometimes, so what what happened?"

I told my mum the entirety of what had happened, including my heat-of-the-moment drink throwing.
Audrey: "...then I went to his apartment and he wasn't there. He just...left without saying a word. No-one knows where he is now. He didn't even try to talk to me. I thought I would've at least been able to catch him at home and apologise."
Iris: "Oh, Audrey..."
Audrey: "I still love him though, is that normal?"

Iris: "It is, sweetie. It is. What an absolute...moron."
Audrey: "Mum!"
Iris: "I'm sorry, I...he reminds me of Nathaniel's father. I've never really told you this, but he got me pregnant with your big brother very young, even younger than you, and when I told him...he just left the country, never to be seen or heard from again. Randy was a godsend. I met him whilst I was 4 months pregnant with Nathaniel, he cared for me and raised the baby as if it were his own son. You'll find love again, sweetie, don't worry."
Audrey: "Yeah but there's no baby involved here, trust me!"

My mother pulled me into a tight hug.
Iris: "You know we're always here for you, right?"
Audrey: "Thanks, mum."
Iris: "I know you're hurting right now, but things will get better, trust me."

I felt so lucky to have such loving parents. My mum always knew what to say to make me feel better.
Iris: "Your sisters are home too, you should go say hi."
Audrey: "Do I really...have to?"
Iris: "Come on now, Audrey, don't be like that."
Audrey: "Okay..."

My older (non-identical) twin sisters were in one of the bedrooms. They seemed to be giggling and gossiping with each other. When I walked into the room, my dad greeted me, he was drinking some milk. My sister Noelle noticed me first. She gave me a very menacing side glance.

Noelle: "Well, look who we have here, Athena."
My dad knew something was going to go down, so he quickly left the room. My twin sisters - or the ugly sisters as Hannah and I call them - are a few years older than me. They still live with our parents, and are somehow bitter about it. Hannah and I took the leap, and the risk to move out, and because Athena and Noelle are still at home, that's our fault for some reason. Plus we're also the reason that they're always single. Nah, I would put that down to their toxic personalities...and lack of decent fashion sense.

Noelle got up off the bed and walked over, looking me up and down as if she'd not seen me in 20 years.
Noelle: "Well if it isn't little Audrey!"
(Randy: "See ya!")
Audrey: *yawns* "Wow, is that the time? I'm sorry Noelle, I don't have time for your rubbish!"
Noelle: "You know who else doesn't have the time? Cannon. For you."
Audrey: "Who...who told you?"
Noelle: "No-one, luckily Athena was walking past you and mum when you were crying about it. It's quite funny."

Wow, what a burn!
Noelle: "Come sit down and have a chat."
Audrey: "I'd rather not..."
Noelle: "Come on baby sis! Pull up a chair."
Every bone in my body was telling me not to, but I had promised mum I would talk to them, even though I'm convinced they both own a squad of flying monkeys.

Athena: "Well, you should probably stay single forever now, Audrey. Men are just idiots anyway."
Noelle: "Yeah, all idiots. Especially when they're always asking about you and Hannah instead of spending time with us."
Athena: "Probably why we're still single to be honest, you're the problem."
Aaand, there it was. The topic they bring up every, single, time.
Audrey: "It was one time. In school. A boy you brought home said I was pretty. That's it. I haven't ruined your lives!"
Noelle: "Hmph."
Audrey: "They were wanting to go on more dates with you, but because of that one comment, you dumped him! I think you're the idiots."

Audrey: "Plus, I'd appreciate you not saying anything about this thing with Cannon. I'm still processing it myself and I don't want dad to know."
Athena: "Oh...bless. My heart bleeds for you little sis!"
The sarcasm was strong in this one. Wow. I really try to avoid violence, but I was close to kicking their butts, sibling style.
Audrey: "No need to be a cow!"
Athena: "I knew it wouldn't last anyway. He was much too good for you. I wonder if I still have his number..."
Noelle: "Share it with me, Athena!"
Audrey: "Good luck with that, no-one knows where he is."
Athena: "Ahh, just shut up Audrey. If you keep up this attitude, you'll be lonely forever, haha."
Noelle: "And that's a bad thing?"

Athena: "And this fancy house in Windenburg you have?"
Noelle: "Haha, how on earth did you get that house?"
Audrey: "Hard work?"
Athena: "You and Hannah don't have jobs. You're bums. Did daddy give you the money for it? Or did Cannon? Is that why he left you?"
Audrey: "No. Hannah and I work darn hard for what we have. We don't need help from anybody. We don't have much, but we're happy."
Athena: "You keep telling yourself that, Aud. How do you get the money then? Stripping? That wouldn't surprise me with all your tattoos."
Audrey: "I'm too tired for this."
Noelle: "Probably swinging round that pole too much, dear."

I didn't have the strength to keep up with them. Usually I would burn them with flaming insults, but...the spark just wasn't inside me. I just watched as Athena's lips flapped as she barked her usual nonsense. At that moment, I was thinking deep...like...how Athena would suit a more subtle lip colour than bright red. Yeesh. Oh yeah, I was also thinking that I didn't need Cannon to be happy. I could go out, have fun and do whatever I want. I still love him, yes, but I have to move on. It would be the only way to heal.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2016, 08:23:03 PM »
Oh wow, with sisters like that, it's a wonder Audrey even visits her parents at all! No wonder those two sisters are still single and living at home!

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2016, 07:54:21 AM »
One of the last steps of moving on is seeing other people. I've already completed steps 1, 2 and 3 by indulging in a romance film whilst eating chocolate ice cream and crying it out. There was this bartender - in the club where Hannah DJs - who is kinda cute, and he always keeps looking at me. So...I asked him out on a date.

Of course, he was very quick to respond with a yes. His name was Brett, and I found that he is a level 5 bartender, so not too bad. I usually make small talk with him when ordering a wine, or cocktail.
Brett: "So where do you want me to take you on our first date?"
Audrey: "Uhh...anywhere? I'm really not fussy, honestly."
Brett: "There's this new place called Aunt Zahra's. You fancy it?"
Audrey: "Yeah..."
Aunt Zahra's was actually a restaurant which was opened by my distant cousin, Maddox. His mother, Zahra, was my grandmother's (Peighton's) adopted sister. Thankfully, I hadn't really met Maddox. The only time we'd met was when I was born, so...I doubt he would recognise me.

Audrey: "So are you ready?"

Brett: "I sure am."
Brett seemed to go weak at the knees.
Audrey: "Yeah, okay, you can get up now. We need to grab a table."

He, for some reason, decided to stay in his bartender uniform. I thought that was a little lazy, either that or that's the only set of clothes he owns...
I looked through the menu, there were lots of awesome sounding burgers and club sandwiches on the menu. My mouth started to water.
Brett: "You know, you're the first girl I've been on a date with this year."
Audrey: "Yeah?"
Brett: "Yeah, I'm so lucky. You're so sexy!"
That word sent a shiver down my spine. We'd known each other for less than a day, and I didn't feel he had the capacity to call me sexy yet.
Audrey: "Don't call me sexy, please."
Brett: "Alright, babe."
Audrey: "Don't...*sigh* take a look at the menu."

Brett: "So what do you do? Well...apart from me, obviously."

Audrey: "Heh...right. And what do you want to eat?"
Brett: "I think I'll get a drink first."

As we were waiting for drinks, Brett was constantly on his phone. It kept beeping as he was receiving message after message. I would ask him a question and he would answer me, not taking his eyes off the phone. Very rude.

Our drinks and food came.
Audrey: "Glad you're off your phone now."
Brett: "What do you mean? I can't just ignore people!"
Audrey: "..."

The fizzy alcoholic drink was a lifesaver! He kept quiet because he had food, and I could sip my drink and pretend I'm on an isolated tropical island with an abundance of coconuts. This date was an absolute flop, but at least I got a drink out of it. Brett suggested we go to the cliffside with the bonfire. The same bonfire Cannon and I had stood in front of when we became an item. I had mixed feelings about this. I decided to change into slightly warmer clothes, considering it could get quite breezy on the cliffside. A dress wouldn't be a good idea, especially when it blows over my head!

We made it to our destination, and my stomach turned. I didn't want to be here. It held too many memories.
Brett: "So...I think that date went well!"
Audrey: "Brett...it was nice, but I don't think we should go on a second date, I'm sorry."
Brett: "It's okay, but...there's a bush behind you."
Audrey: "A what? Bush?"
Brett: "Woohoo bush."
Audrey: "And?"
Brett: "Well...you know...you're lonely, I'm lonely...we should end the night on a high."
Audrey: "Well. No. Just no."
Brett: "Aww, come on, don't be frigid. I bet it's been ages since you woohooed."

Audrey: "How dare you!"
Brett: "What? Don't get all crazy on me, I was only joking!"
Audrey: "No, you weren't! After some mediocre date, you think I owe you some sort of gratitude?"
Brett: "Well, you seem the type of girl to..."
Audrey: "Well I'm not! What I do is my business, no-one elses! I'm sick of people making assumptions about me because of how I look! No-one takes me seriously! Quite frankly I'm sick of it! I bet if I came into the bar without my hair or make-up done, you would've come up with some lame excuse to say no. I regret asking you now."

Brett: "Whoa, calm down. You're super crazy."
Audrey: "I'm not crazy! You're a pig! A plumming chauvinist!"
Brett: "Could you at least give me a kiss?"

Audrey: "Eugh! Enjoy your night, moron. Good luck in the future."

Brett: "Get back here, Audrey! You can't just leave! We have chemistry! We're perfect for each other! Audrey! Hey!"

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2016, 11:55:49 AM »
Brett's cute but he's really the perfect lousy date! Inattentive, bad convo choices, insenstive, the works!

It felt great to see Audrey tell him off like he deserved.
I laughed out loud at his parting words....they're perfect for each other?! lmao

Poor Audrey!

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2016, 03:15:57 PM »
MEANWHILE IN THE BJERGSEN HOUSEHOLD...

Bjorn and his wife, Clara, had just come back from an intense day in court. It seemed to not go in Bjorn's favour. Clara - somehow - managed to get sole custody over their daughters, Sofia and Elsa.
Clara: "Glad that's over, won't have to deal with this again."

Bjorn: "How on earth did you manage this? Crooked lawyers? My life is in ruins now, you witch!"

They both sat down on the sofa. Both still very angry.
Bjorn: "Why did it have to come to this?"
Clara: "What do you mean?"
Bjorn: "We didn't have to split over this. It didn't have to go this far."
Clara: "Well for one, stop calling me a witch."
Bjorn: "Sorry, I'm just so angry."
Clara: "Bjorn...darling..."

Bjorn: "Listen, we don't have to do this. We don't have to break our little family up."
Clara: "Bjorn..."
Bjorn: "We can go back to how we were."
Clara: "..."

Clara: "Please don't touch me. It's done."

Bjorn calmly stood up and walked out of the room.
Bjorn: "I need some air."
Clara: "Bjorn...I...wait! I didn't mean-"

Clara sat there with her head in her hand. She sighed before standing up herself, and following Bjorn out of the room.

Bjorn was stood there, staring out at the water, watching the boats slowly glide by. He was deep in thought.

Clara caught up with him.
Clara: "Bjorn, darling..."
Bjorn: "Don't call me that."
Clara: "What? Bjorn, or darling?"
Clara tried to laugh it off, as if to force a joke into the already ice atmosphere. It wasn't working.

Bjorn: "I just don't have the strength to do this anymore, Clara. Just please...don't take my girls."
Clara: "You can still visit them, Bjorn."
Bjorn: "Please..."
Clara: "Well...you can have Sofia? I'll keep Elsa?"
Bjorn: "I can't split them up, it's not fair on them."

Bjorn went silent for a few seconds before speaking quietly.
Bjorn: "I don't want to be with you anymore."
Clara let out a gasp and was struggling to find her words.
Clara: "What...what do you mean? Don't be an idiot."
Bjorn: "I don't."
Clara: "Bjorn!"

Bjorn: "Just...I just don't want to look at you anymore."
Clara: "BJORN! You're such a pushover! You wouldn't mean that, you idiot! Look at me when I'm talking to you! Bjorn!"
Bjorn: "...why else have we just filed for divorce? I don't want you anymore. You don't want me either. Stop lying to yourself."
Clara: "BJORN! That's it, I'm leaving with the girls. How dare you!"

Bjorn caught Clara at the door.
Bjorn: "You are NOT taking the girls, they're staying here! Where are you going to go?"

Clara: "Back to my parent's house in Norway, you big lug! Now get out of my way! Don't you dare stop me or I'll call the police and get you arrested for assault!"

And with that, Clara had won the final battle. Bjorn would probably never see his daughters again, but by god will he try his hardest to get them back. Maybe when they're older, they'll realise how vindictive their mother is. He only hopes. In those final moments, Bjorn's heart torn in two.

He retreated to Sofia's room where he went into the closet to cry it out for the rest of the night...

Offline Peaches

• Llama Wrangler
  • Pizza is life.
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2016, 03:45:31 PM »
(Not sure whether to apologise for the abundance of posts today, I'm sick, so I'm stuck at home all day. What better way to recover then to post pictures of sims on a forum?)

I knocked on Bjorn's front door. I had enough. I just wanted to pour my feelings out on someone, but my parents were both and work and Hannah was at Ulrike's. I then realised I needed the company of Bjorn. He always listened to me, he always made me feel better. I wasn't sure if his wife was home, but her car wasn't on the driveway, so I assumed not. It took a few knocks before he opened the door. Tears were streaming down his face...

Audrey: "What on earth has happened?"
Between blubs, I managed to make out what he was saying.
Bjorn: "Clara...she's...took the kids...to Norway."
Audrey: "Oh...wow."
I hugged him tighter. My problems weren't half as bad as his. Yeah, a few failed dates, but having your kids taken away from you was intense.
Audrey: "Come on now. Let's dry your eyes and go inside, yeah? You can tell me everything."

Bjorn told me the whole story. I was in shock. She sounded like a psycho, almost on the same level as Athena and Noelle!
Audrey: "I'm so sorry, Bjorn."
Bjorn: "It's alright. What can I do? Not much at the moment...heh."

Audrey: "I'd catch her up! Want me to grab my dad's truck?"
Bjorn: "You'd go all Rambo on her, Red? Oh wow, I'm sure I have some machine guns in the back somewhere..."

Audrey: "Stop fooling around, Bjorn. I'm serious."
Bjorn: "I have some red ties in my closet too if you need one to wrap around your head. If it'll fit that is."
Audrey: "The cheek! I'll have you know, my head is dainty!"
Bjorn: "Haha!"
I was glad to see him smiling again, and laughing with that deep, goofy laugh he has. But I had to tell him about Cannon. That's pretty much why I came here in the first place. I thought I would tell Bjorn first and then...possibly...my dad.

Audrey: "Bjorn?"
Bjorn: "Yes?"
Audrey: "The reason I came here, was to tell you...that Cannon and I broke up. That's why I've been...off these past few weeks. I'm sorry."

Bjorn: "Whoa, don't apologise! What happened?"
Audrey: "Well..."
I told him the whole story. It took a while to get through all the details, but he listened to every word.
Audrey: "...and when I went to his apartment, apparently he'd already left for Veronaville. He had been preparing to leave for months."

Bjorn: "What an absolute blockhead!"

Audrey: "C-calm down, Bjorn...I'm fine! Honestly! I've been doing a lot of soul searching, and I realise I don't need him anymore."

Bjorn: "Remember, if you need anything, anything, I'll be here, okay? Even if it's just a hug."
Audrey: "Thank you, Bjorn. You're a good friend."
Bjorn: "Shall we go find him? Afterwards, we could always go to Norway?"

Audrey: "No! Nooo. I don't want to reopen the wounds, gotta let them heal, bro!"
Bjorn: "Bro? You've been watching too many films."

Audrey: "In all seriousness though..."
Bjorn: "Yeah?"
Audrey: "Do you have any whiskey?"
Bjorn: "Unfortunately no...but we have a hot tub?"
Audrey: "That'll do!"