Author Topic: Order link for Spooky Stuff?  (Read 2188 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Order link for Spooky Stuff?
« on: December 15, 2015, 03:55:48 PM »
Hello @Carl (hmm that didn't seem to work as a "mention")

I try to always buy Sims stuff through your website. I'm now looking to buy the Spooky Stuff SP.
Just now, I did a search of your Guide and found your description of the various Sims 4 add-ons.  (here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/)
Although all the EPs and GPs have referral links, your description of the Spooky Stuff SP does not.

Your usual sentence with the link is shortened as follows:
"You can buy the Spooky Stuff SP."
When you have a moment, please let know if you are planning to provide a link from your site to Origin.

And by the way, I was so astonished at how quickly you completed the Get Together Guide!
It's been so useful and thorough (as usual for your work). 
You are the man!  (or "the person" to be gender fair?)

You can buy The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff Pack .

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Order link for Spooky Stuff?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 04:22:41 PM »
I have a template to help me add a new pack and make them look exactly like the others, but messed up on those 2. What an oversight! The links were there, but there was no word so there was nothing to click. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention, I swear the guide wouldn't be so good without you all helping me with errors so much.

On Get Together, I was given my review copy on Friday so got to dig in early with a 4-day head start. I've refined my skill at taking notes and such over the years so it just came together - the hardest part was organizing it. It kind of burned me out on writing for a bit though, doing such a marathon of gaming. I'm yet to write on Dance but expect it to be done soon. I did get some notetaking and screenshots of dances. I like that it improves children's motor skills and Sims' fun, but it's really just a side attraction to give Sims more to do in groups.

The Sims Magazine wants me to put all that info in by Jan 11, so for once I have a deadline to work with that isn't just my own desire to get it done.

You can call me the man if you want haha. I'll take that compliment any time, but with the head start it's not that astonishing. My girlfriend played support and made sure my needs were met lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 04:31:55 PM »
You can call me the man if you want haha. I'll take that compliment any time, but with the head start it's not that astonishing. My girlfriend played support and made sure my needs were met lol.
@Carl   Thank you for letting me know that the link will eventually be added.  I'll wait a few days before looking for that link again.  :-)

Haha, you are hopelessly modest!!!  Putting together that much useful information in a number of days (not weeks) is absolutely amazing.
A big thank you to your girlfriend, too, but please....no details on your "needs."  *cough   Oh what? Food?  Right, erm, blame it on the sims?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 04:39:13 PM »
It's up now, I just put it on the site when I made that post :D

Thanks for ordering through me, helps with server costs normally but will start doing giveaways when I'm able using those funds.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 04:46:58 PM »
Well, that was fast!  Thank you!  It's now downloaded to my PC so I can take a look-see.