Author Topic: Buying a New Computer for the Sims 4  (Read 5196 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Buying a New Computer for the Sims 4
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 03:27:37 PM »
Happy to help!! Please post when you've got it all setup and let us know how it's working for you?

MrsFlynn

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline mattytude

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 04:52:15 PM »
Of course I'd be happy to!! :D :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mattytude

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »
I'm baccckkk!!

OK so... I cancelled the one I ordered and went for this beauty instead: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/lenovo-ideacentre-aio-700-23-8-touchscreen-all-in-one-pc-10138331-pdt.html

It's an all-in-one but it was in the same budget and the graphics card didn't seem TOO awful!

Happy to report that The Sims 4 and all expansions are running at Ultra settings with no noticeable lag (I haven't played much just visited a few busy lots to see how it performed!)

Will get some screenshots etc up. I know we said All In Ones weren't ideal, but within budget this one seemed like a steal and much better for work I'm thinking because of the integrated microphone and webcam and stuff like that.

When I got it home my second monitor looked pitiful so managed to get a nice curved monitor which is meant to be good for gaming so will give the Sims 4 a go on that too and report back!! :)

anything