Author Topic: Ghost Goo Serum doesn't turn sim into ghost  (Read 5869 times)

Offline Ekkem

• Nooboo
Ghost Goo Serum doesn't turn sim into ghost
« on: December 13, 2015, 01:37:11 AM »
Instead I just get the "Don't Fear the Reaper" moodlet and the reaper comes and sometimes he follows my sim around, but most of the time he just goes and gets himself a snack. My sims has made and drank the ghost goo serum about 20 times now. The only reason it bums me out is sometimes one of the work tasks is to scare a sim after drinking the ghost goo serum. I was also interested in trying to for a ghost baby.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ghost Goo Serum doesn't turn sim into ghost
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 02:23:00 AM »
Hi Ekkem, welcome to the forum. In The Sims 4 you can't make a ghost baby and sometimes the ghost serum doesn't work. When The Reaper arrives he should actually slap the sim that drank the serum so in one way you are lucky if all he is doing is following your sim around! lol. I don't know the ratio but generally I've found it should work at least a few times out of ten.

Have you tried clearing your cache files out recently and sometimes simply restarting your PC can help clear out glitches.

Here is another link that takes you to a list of various things you can do to help your game run well.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.