Author Topic: Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uh-uh...ME!) A Fond Farewell  (Read 14016 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uh-uh...ME!) A Fond Farewell
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:18:12 PM »
After not paying close attention and playing my game in the wee hours of the morning, I went past the Sunday Midnight deadline so the first time around is a fail.  Rather than tie up the forum graveyard with dead stuff, I will be deleting everything except the prolog since my Sims are only introduced there and will be the same.  I want to thank all who have read and posted.  Your encouragement really means a lot to me. If you would go in and remove your posts it would tidy this up.  Moderators, if this is not a good option just remove the whole thing and I'll start a new topic.

Well, subject line says it all.  Wish me, (and me, and me), luck, as we attempt to repopulate the town of Windenburg. 

It was really strange, you know.  The General Worlds Council got wind, (no pun intended), of a place in the Simiverse that suddenly was depopulated.  Each and every home disappeared overnight, as if by magic.  There were no wealthy Sims, no entrepreneurial middle class types, and definitely NO aliens.  I was rather taken aback by this because I happen to be classified as an "Alien".  Why, I do not know, since my progenitors have been here for eons.  Look, this is me in my normal, native dress.

Now do you get it?  We were called elves or fairies or a bunch of other things but ALIEN is not nice nor fair.  Some of us were evil, (often called drow elves or dark elves), and some of us were super good, like the good tooth fairy.  Most of us were like me, average, every day, brilliant and with powers others don't have.  But now all of us from that one town were gone!  Oh sure, there are some of the creepy types in weird science fiction outfits running around in other towns, but here....nada.  So, I was called to step forward and see if I couldn't just fill this entire town with folk just like me, Lumina Kadar.  I like me, who I am and how I look so I doubt I'll put on those stupid "alien" outfits or try to disguise my ever so lovely appearance.

Now hold on just a sec here Ms Pinky Puss!  You may be all gaga to be doing your "civic duty" but I resent being yanked out of what could have been a fine adventure where I and a few friends repopulate the Simiverse.  We had battles to fight, and treasures to seek, and a ton of nooboos to make,  and yet here I am, unlike my famous ancestress Lara, stuck with having to build a retail empire to beat you and Snooty Boots out of fame and glory!  And if you think Miss Goody Two (pink) Shoes I'm going to be your bff you got another think comin'.  This gal, Angelina Croft by name, is not gonna just cave and let you and "I'm Too Handsome For My Shirt" take over.  (Mutters to self:  Make me a bleeding cook.  Hmmmpf.  I'll show 'em.)

Ladies!  Ladies!  And I definitely use the term loosely, let's keep a calm, clear head here.  First of all, I may have been descended from the wealthiest of Mansion Barons, and yes, my ultimate goal is to have the finest, biggest, most opulent mansion ever, but I'm not conceited or anything else negative you may have said or implied.  I'm a nice guy who shakes up a pretty good frosty beverage and I like pretty much everybody, even if I am of superior stock.  I am positive I, and my heirs, will do a great job with restoring this town to it's former glory with mansion after mansion on all fifteen lots.  Oh, and I'm single and not averse to.....well, you know. (wink, wink)  Now, the Council said go forth and multiply so shall we?  Oh, and if you need me in the future, the name is Jason Masterson.

First one to their home lot is a rotten egg!

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:19:06 PM »

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 09:35:24 PM »
Go Angelina Croft, my favorite.  Good luck!

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 01:42:13 AM »
I cannot see the pictures.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 08:09:13 AM »
I am hooked already..  ;D Have not got a favourite yet, but I must say Mr Masterson is quite handsome ;)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 08:23:10 AM »
Looking forward to seeing their houses! And I love your fairy-alien -- falien?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 01:39:46 PM »
@MarianT:  Love the term falien!  Perfect.  I think one of the reasons I've never played with an alien is that awful outfit they are stuck with.  So I just got rid of it and when I did there was this pretty creature left and a good excuse for using that costume.  I've done the first house, for Lara.  In a way it's kind of a cheat since it's a remodel of one of my builds.  You'll see.

@KTK10:  Mr. Masterson was a breeze.  He was basically already all there when I went into CAS!  I just changed his hair style and eye color, (he was originally bald), and made his nose slightly longer, and bulked him up a bit.  I was SOOOOO happy because I really suck at making men.

@Nutella:  Angelina Croft is my favorite as well.  I tried to make her as close to Angelina Jolie, one of my favorite actresses, as I could.  She was destined to be in a different story but I couldn't resist using her.  One of my now grown up kid's cosplays is Lara Croft so it made me think of her.

@LenaLJ:  Can you see them now?  They all show up just fine in my post.  They are all converted to jpg format.

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 01:41:12 PM »
It might have been my pc at work, yes i see them now :D

Online LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)New Chapter Dec.12
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 08:41:09 AM »
As Always Joria you are a great builder. Really like the Way you tell the story.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »
That kitchen is gorgeous! I love the expression on Nancy's face.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2015, 05:38:09 PM »
I never would have thought gold curtains goes so well with black/white floor, beautiful kitchen.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)Starting Over
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 06:17:20 AM »
Maybe I am having a sleep deprived moment.. but I can't see another chapter or link up and everyone is talking about your kitchen and I can only see the founders from your first post..  :'( Is it me? What am I missing?  :-[

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 06:21:27 AM »
Joria had to start over and she deleted all her chapters except for the intro..

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2015, 03:07:21 PM »
So here I am, stuck in this empty town.  Ok, it was my choice and with my agreement.  I really didn't have much to lose since I had lost everything before.  Once the challenge was set I knew I'd have to do it.  Have to prove once and for all that I would succeed in what I set out to do.  My family came from a long line of Mansion Barons and I wasn't going to be the first in my line to fail.  I too would have a town full of Masterson Mansions, all fit for a king.  Or at least the very wealthy.

My first day did not start out that well.  A huge vacant lot and not a whole lot of cash.  Oh, I could fix it jiffy quick by having some Richie Rich folks move in with all their cash.  Boom!  Instant big house and dynasty slaves to run it, and make me money while I worked at my menial labor job of being a bar tender.  Mixologist my foot.  Tending bar is tending bar.  Shaking up the juice and pouring the good stuff for folks who wanted nothing more than to bend my ear and get sozzled.  However, Lady Nutella had thrown down the gauntlet.  No easy outs.  Do it the easy, (for her, hard for me), way.  Get a wife, get her preggers, get helpers and none of them particularly wealthy.  Get all the points you need to get something called "Connections" and then play the system for cash.  I thought it would be a cinch.  Not for this dude!

I found the two helpers right away in a cute village called Windenburg.  Quaint, but in some ways dreary, place full of people who wanted to party all day and night.  This pair of ladies was just what I needed.  One was a writer, one was an artist.  Can we say "Book of Life" and steady income from her level 5 art?  At first I thought one of them could be my spouse, but the artsy type was covered in graphiti and the other was a snob.  Neither were particularly attractive, but they weren't unfortunate in the looks department either.  However, I wanted gorgeous.  Someone to pop out nooboos and tend to my every wish.  Oh, all right!  I admit it, neither one of them would succumb to my charms.  What, have I grown warts or something?  I'm not exactly ugly and I have a good personality.  So I left those two on my lot and went in search of a lovely lady to wed.

I never had any problems with getting a date or a good time with the ladies but this town just seemed to have it in for me.  Romance had never been WORK before!  It took me all day and several hours worth of cloud gazing and chatting her up before she was in a receptive mood.  Finally I succeeded!  Here she is accepting my proposal!  The future Mrs. Masterson, aka Jade Rosa.

I got her to agree to move in and off we went to our future, not so humble, abode.  I quickly threw up some tents, did a small but adequate kitchen and bathroom, and got everything going.  I baked a cake, made dinner and then it was time to do the deed.  Jade and I got married.

While there were only three people there, Jade's best friend and our roomies, still they all celebrated with good heart.  It may not have been the fanciest or most gorgeous wedding ever but my lovely bride was glowing and confetti was definitely thrown.

I wanted to get right down to business but drinks had to be drunk and of course, the obligatory eating of the invisible cake.

It was morning already, and although we were both exhausted, off we went for a brief, blissful, (and successful), try for baby.

And now, dear friends, judges and fellow contestants, I am finally going to get some sleep!

----------
My No Buy Story